Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)
Default Persephone-Don't be cruel :(

Ok....just as a foreword, I know as an artist, what a horrible idea it is to discredit your work before you present it, so forgive me please. But I've never done anything like this before and I just plain don't write crap.
I enjoy reading the stories you guys write and such and I know it's a big part of this community. So I thought I'd give it a try.
This story (for any of you giant geeks out there who would know) Is a spin off of the ol' Greek myth of Persephone the goddess of spring and harvest etc. being raped and abducted by Hades to be made his queen of the underworld.
>.<

It was a heavy Sunday afternoon when Persephone stepped out of her house for a walk. It was one of the first days of spring and she had been stuck indoors for winter and was yearning for some sunshine. Her milky skin prickled pleasantly in the bright midday sun as she started off down the road with the promise of pink cheeks and shoulders that evening. The light sifted through the dappled green of the forest heavily surrounding the road she was taking. She took a short cut through some trees and delighted at the soft crunch of the last of winter’s leaves on the forest floor. The thin sapling trees reaching towards the sky with green tipped fingers all around her.

She was heading towards a Catholic retreat center located in some wooded area near her house. The area was empty today, she realized with excitement as she strode through a clearing of blossoming cherry trees. The wind blew the petals around her cheeks like snow and she breathed deeply feeling perfect. The sun shining down on her skin and the petals and the fresh breeze made her feel so intimate with herself. She headed towards an outside version of “The Stations of the Cross.” It was a path with rough-hewn mosaic images of Jesus being crucified. Persephone solemnly walked by a few of the images feeling her mind and body’s holiness.
She came upon a large patch in the grass that was beautifully covered in deep purple and white violets near a graphic mosaic of Jesus being brutally whipped. With no real reason she strode over to the mound of violets and rested herself in them. Fondling the violets with a small smile of pure contentment Persephone was blissfully unaware of her surrounding. The sun and the violets and the feeling of security in her own private body overtook her senses.
She looked so unspeakably pure and soft with her long golden hair mingling with violets on the ground. Her skin was the purest white, almost glowing in the sun, and her eyes were a dreamy bright blue as she batted her lashes at the secret dreams in her mind.

He was thinking just that when he beheld her there in all of her beauty.
The man who happened to capture a glimpse of the glowing goddess in all her innocence as his mind brooded over things so dark only her radiating innocence could have disturbed him from them. He sat on a stone bench in the shadows so she could not have seen him when she approached. The woman shown like a beacon of light through his dark mind and pierced his shadows. She was sweet relief to his dark thoughts.

The thought that this visage would soon leave his life possibly forever was unthinkable to him. The thought that she would be someone else’s to have, someone else’s to take was unbearable.
He knew all too well how quickly it would disappear.

The flower petals were crushed beneath his feet as he approached her private reverie. It took Persephone a moment to comprehend his presence as he approached. Her eyes dazed and searching. Was he a dream? As he drew closer his dark shadow reflected in her eyes as a cold fear finally gripped her heart.
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream

Last edited by Jezebel; 09-14-2007 at 05:12 AM.
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote