Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Movie Tech Support / Requests / Dead Links
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
matt89670

matt89670 has initial reputation
Default Pink girl exercising

Trying to find a bondage/rape video I saw years ago. I remember a guy in a mask (maybe a clown or monster mask) sneaks into a house. 1 girl is upstairs getting ready for bed, another girl is downstairs. The downstairs girl is in a pink exercise outfit, wearing headphones, and doing aerobics. The guy goes upstairs and ties up the girl to the bed. The downstairs girl doesn't hear it because of the headphones. He heads downstairs and ties up the exercising girl. I think he brings both girls downstairs and has his way with them. I thought the movie was titled Forced Entry, but there are several movies named that and they don't match what I remember. This video sound familiar to anyone? Appreciate any help.
matt89670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #2
dzlove98

dzlove98 has initial reputation

Yes the name is indeed Forced Entry.

I remember it was all foreplay with no action...

There was only very little sex at the end, and it seemed like the guy was fucking with a fake penis so I did little googling, apparently videos of this genre is all about foreplay and they are not allowed to do real penetration?

Anyway I was turned off by this fact, too bad both girls are cute would be sweet if there was any real action.
dzlove98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #3
dzlove98

dzlove98 has initial reputation

Some details from IAFD.

Forced Entry (1998)

Distributor
ZFX Video Productions

NonSex Performers
Jakilyn Lacrosse - girl in pink
Lisa Kinkaid
dzlove98 is offline   Reply With Quote