Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-27-2006, 04:32 AM   #21
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Would that be Relationship?
Old 08-27-2006, 05:04 AM   #22
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Don't mind him, Tanya.

Most of his pseudo-intellectual comments are supposed to offend people. That's what it's all about.

So don't give a crap about them! I worked in a help centre for abused women, so I know better. And so should you.
Very perceptive Stern.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 05:43 AM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
Would that be Relationship?
A short one maybe!
Old 08-27-2006, 02:35 PM   #24
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
A short one maybe!
Short, but memorable!
Old 08-27-2006, 04:26 PM   #25
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Interested conversations. Marc makes comment that is true some but the ladies get all in arms. I know that feel.

There is truth in comment about whiny rape sites. Some. Some sites that are to be counselor sites are really to stir the peoples up to keep coming back not to help through hard times. Like a sore you add medicines and band aid to let heal not pick scab every day to make it bleed again.

I have one time a girl friend raped by other men. Not me having anything to do with it but guys find her drunk in bar when I am working and follow hers out as she walks home.

I come home from work in the morning and her wrists and her inner thighs are brused I find and she crys and tells me what happens and how she is now dirty and ugly. I am holding her then and I kiss her and we fuck and that is all the therapy she is needing. Next night we are back to playing rape game that we like with her tied up and me fucking her.

Did not need therapies or web sites that keep her messed up. She knew she had been stupid and no not deserved to be raped but yes put herself in position for real rape. Learned from it and then she is moving forward with a life.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:38 PM   #26
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:18 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:42 PM   #27
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I am holding her then and I kiss her and we fuck and that is all the therapy she is needing.
Quote:
Did not need therapies or web sites that keep her messed up. She knew she had been stupid and no not deserved to be raped but yes put herself in position for real rape. Learned from it and then she is moving forward with a life.
That's most probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard...
Old 08-27-2006, 05:03 PM   #28
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

You might be thinking it be stupid because you would be a whiner, no? But some women can be strong and make lemonade from their lemons that are in life. My girl was then one. Girl I have now is too. Strong in heart and mind and not wasting life because something bad happens. You might think that is stupid and that is ok. You might not be that strong. No problems. I hope you are never needing to be.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:08 PM   #29
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So you think every woman who doesn't shrug off being raped the same day is a whiner?
Old 08-27-2006, 05:30 PM   #30
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Not what I say. I say not all women must whine forever on it. You need time to get it over that is ok. You need help to get it over that is ok. No problems. You are the person who say that everybody need whiny websites to help with it. I point out that not all women the same. You should be agreeing but you want to find everything I say as stupid. I do not know why?
Old 08-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #31
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
You are the person who say that everybody need whiny websites to help with it.
I never said that. All I said is that not every victim who seeks help is a whiner.

Quote:
You should be agreeing but you want to find everything I say as stupid.
I just commented on that particular post as being stupid. Saying I "want to" see "all" of your posts as stupid is just one big load of rubbish!
Old 08-27-2006, 07:22 PM   #32
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

I am agreeing that not every body who needs help is whining. But there are some of the people who would rather keep the whining going than to move on in life. Not just in rape sites that are to counsel but also divorce sites and other sites kinds too.

Some grief outletting is to be good. Some expressions of pain and dismays are good too. But I am disagree that every woman has to go to these sites. Some can overcome their hurtings without expressing to the world when they have a good person in their houses to help. Real lovings can make a lot of hurtings forgetable. Like if one man beats a woman and not love her then she might hated all men or she might find she is attracted to bad men or she might find that the next man is the right one for her who will love her and not hurt her. But if she just joins website to counsel herself or others she might miss out on life. AllI am trying to be saying. Maybe I am just not clear to you.

Let me say once again. Some peoples can be helped by rape sites that help people. Some do not want to be helped but just want to be whining. They do not help theyself or others there. But these site can be good for some if they do want help.

I have did some working for Rape Crisis Centers before and I know that not every victim is the same. Just liking in our club here some girls have be raped and want more or now only fantasize about it but others might be raped and hated it. I do not think real rape is a good thing. But I think too that to be able to talk is a good thing. And if you find person who trust you and you trust them and can play rapes then life is good. But that is different topic I think.

I am not seeking fighting Sternenlied. I am trying to be friendly and discuss things here with peoples. We seem like aggreing but not understanding each words.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:07 PM   #33
Tanya

d

Old 08-27-2006, 10:10 PM   #34
Tanya

d

Old 08-27-2006, 10:42 PM   #35
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneblackhood
Does anybody know of any real(not fantasy/role play) rape sites on the web???
I'm not sure why you would visit such a site. Most folks here have jumped to the conclusion it is because you want to practice real rape. If that was your motive then I can't help you and agree with everyone else here.

If you are just curious as to what drives the mind of a rapist, see if you can do interviews at the prisons. Maybe you could work with MarcEdeSade on a book: Why they rape.

There was a real rape cite on the net a while back where some Australian guys were bragging about real rapes they comitted. It was shut down and everything on the site used as evidence to prosecute the bastards.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Emily Johnson; 08-27-2006 at 10:45 PM.
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:48 PM   #36
Tanya

d

Old 08-27-2006, 10:51 PM   #37
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder if these were the same Austrailian guys who were committing gang rapes in broad daylight and not getting caught, I read an article a while back on this story and I think one of the victims was a 19 year old and she was raped by these bastards in daylight supposedly accross from a polce station.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:51 PM   #38
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Its alot more common to have these fantasies then people think. They just dont want to admit it.
It took me a long time to figure that out. Just look at the tons and tons of videos and literature. The problem of calling something "deviant" is that it's only "deviant" until people realize that it practically the norm.

MKP4
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:45 AM   #39
Tanya

d

Old 08-28-2006, 02:17 AM   #40
sharki

sharki has initial reputation
Cool

v v v v niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
sharki is offline   Reply With Quote