Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #1
ArabMan
Banned

ArabMan has initial reputation
Default An arab man's lust!

Well i been reading achinesestar's story! and well i am ashamed to say what he say about us arab is all true! and i have acctually helped a sultan buy white slave girls and the white slave market today in my arab countries is still striving!!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You've been banned man...give it up!

Then again, how much would a white girl like me reach on the arab slave trade? Just curious?
Old 03-06-2007, 12:15 PM   #3
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
You've been banned man...give it up!

Then again, how much would a white girl like me reach on the arab slave trade? Just curious?
i can't be baned unless i am willing! well it depends how pretty you are, if you are extremely beautiful then you are for the sultan thats perfect 10 beauty, if you are 9 then governer and if you are 1 like ordinary ugly white girls then you will be marched on the street and school boys can pinch you and insult you
Old 03-06-2007, 12:18 PM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thats an intriguing philosophy...can you apply that to death too..."I cant be dead unless I am willing?"

Well, there are pictures of me on the board...but you can go find them yourself...like to make my potential slavers work hard.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:21 PM   #5
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Thats an intriguing philosophy...can you apply that to death too..."I cant be dead unless I am willing?"

Well, there are pictures of me on the board...but you can go find them yourself...like to make my potential slavers work hard.
no even though we arabs are cruel we don't kill girls, if you are for example very hidously ugly we can always have you pleasure our animals, dogs likes to mount a white women once in a while just to stisfy his craving for whiten pussy. The average arab house hold holds at least 1 white slave girl and we prefer young 13 year old girls then it is easy to train them, also female who have a baby inside their belly are worth much higher amount then female who don't1
Old 03-06-2007, 12:23 PM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabMan
no even though we arabs are cruel we don't kill girls, if you are for example very hidously ugly we can always have you pleasure our animals, dogs likes to mount a white women once in a while just to stisfy his craving for whiten pussy. The average arab house hold holds at least 1 white slave girl and we prefer young 13 year old girls then it is easy to train them, also female who have a baby inside their belly are worth much higher amount then female who don't1
OK...not going to continue with this. Underage reference. Sick.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
OK...not going to continue with this. Underage reference. Sick.
Hey young girls are easier to train! is not sick is true! how dare you infedel women to insult a man, i am going to tie you up and hit you with my wip until you learn to obey and please your master like all white whores should!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #8
clan_hunter

I thought his IP can be banned outright, maybe we should forward his IP to chinese government to track, not sure they would be too happy with there countrymen being on a site like this disgracing there country.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:26 PM   #9
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
I thought his IP can be banned outright, maybe we should forward his IP to chinese government to track, not sure they would be too happy with there countrymen being on a site like this disgracing there country.
FUCK the chinese government! FUck all government! I only obey 1 government me! and fuck you clan hunter don't reply to my post! FUCK OFF!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #10
clan_hunter

Quote:
FUCK the chinese government! FUck all government! I only obey 1 government me! and fuck you clan hunter don't reply to my post! FUCK OFF!

Hey Fuck you if i want to reply to your post i will, its called FREE SPEECH BABY!!!

It does not matter as soon as a mod is on the board, ARABMAN will be banned.

YOU DO NOT GET IT, WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

You claim that white people are racist to you, but your racist against blacks, you are no better.

It seems you get into a habit of being banned from chat forums, as another member has pointed your you were already banned from asia finest two years ago. Link for anyone that wants to see.

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/inde...&#entry1077215

Old 03-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #11
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Hey Fuck you if i want to reply to your post i will, its called FREE SPEECH BABY!!!

It does not matter as soon as a mod is on the board, ARABMAN will be banned.

YOU DO NOT GET IT, WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

You claim that white people are racist to you, but your racist against blacks, you are no better.

It seems you get into a habit of being banned from chat forums, as another member has pointed your you were already banned from asia finest two years ago. Link for anyone that wants to see.

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/inde...&#entry1077215
AND WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IS I CAN'T BE BANED!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #12
clan_hunter

They will just keep banning you everytime you sign on with another username, how many times do you want to sign up before you get sick of re-signing up over and over again because every username you use will be banned.

You may keep changing user names but at least on this board people like me, NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 03-06-2007 at 12:40 PM.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #13
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
They will just keep banning you everytime you sign on with another username, how many times do you want to sign up before you get sick of re-signing up over and over again because every username you use will be banned.
i am a real life computer expert! Right now i have over 100 names registered, plus did you know i am acctually another user on here? well i can tell you i am on yourn budy list if you have one! But you will never find out who i really im!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #14
clan_hunter

Quote:
i am a real life computer expert! Right now i have over 100 names registered, plus did you know i am acctually another user on here? well i can tell you i am on yourn budy list if you have one! But you will never find out who i really im!

Sure you are, i believe you

NOT

Old 03-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #15
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
Sure you are, i believe you

NOT

hey i miss the good time we had talking on pm! maybe we can still be friend men!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:47 PM   #16
clan_hunter

Quote:
hey i miss the good time we had talking on pm! maybe we can still be friend men!

It's low for me to use this but dont think i have been this pasionate about a member..

1989 proud moment in China history

Old 03-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #17
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
It's low for me to use this but dont think i have been this pasionate about a member..

1989 proud moment in China history

your government will do the same! and believe it or not i think what my government did was right!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #18
clan_hunter

LOL,

I have had enough of this, got better things to do.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #19
ArabMan
Banned

Quote:
LOL,

I have had enough of this, got better things to do.

like sucking dicks?
Old 03-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #20
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HMMM Interesting??? Arabman "SUCKS DICKS"!!! His own true confession heard here first!!
Closed Thread