Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
rapefantasygirl

rapefantasygirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Unhappy oh SHIT

damn i think i fucked up. well as you all know i have a nice vanilla boyfriend, and this is going to lead to some trouble if he ever finds out. i have a nice little no-so-vanilla friend who likes to pay me to beat him once in awhile, which i don't mind so much because hey, there's no sex involved, he likes it, and i like it. nothing wrong with consentual s&M right? except when i get my damn vampiritic tendencies involved. i cut that poor kid so damn deep the other day, he has this open razor-gash that is probably going to get infected and turn into a hideous scar. I usually ask him to cut himself because I know I can get heavy-handed with the razor, but now I'm afraid he's going to be really freaked and upset if his cut gets infected and possibly try to sue me or something. i'm not really concerned about that but I really do not want my boyfriend to find out about these deviant practices I involve myself in behind his back.

So here's my question: How likely would you be to dump a girl that has never cheated on you, but you found out she beats another guy into submission and drinks his blood?
rapefantasygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:06 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

deleted

Last edited by innocent; 09-11-2007 at 06:01 PM.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, genders to the opposite I'm not sure I would dump the guy for spreading some non-sexual S/M action (yes, I would!) but the whole cutting someone and drinking their blood (which I consider quite disturbing by the way) would make me leave immediately!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:19 PM   #4
Ahab

Ahab has initial reputation

If this happened to me, it would be that you didn't tell me about it that would make me so upset. Drinking someone's blood can be very dangerous (STDs etc) and it might not be sex, but its definitely sexual.

In your particular case, since he is so vanilla, you're probably not in for a good time if he finds out.
Ahab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
rapefantasygirl

yeah he already knows i'm into S&M and vampirism. He already knows I have engaged in both things before, just not while we've been dating!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:41 PM   #6
rapefantasygirl

Quote:
the whole cutting someone and drinking their blood (which I consider quite disturbing by the way) would make me leave immediately!
HAHAHHAHahahaaAHHa

...disturbed people sometimes do disturbing things...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:43 PM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, this isn't the Rowdy Room so I'll just keep my mouth shut ...
Old 05-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #8
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Well, first if you or he are concerned about infection, hopefully he had enough sense to get medical attention. A laceration as deep as you describe needs cleaned and closed professionally.

To answer your question, if my gf did that, yeah you're gone. If for no other reason I would be concerned for Tom Jr.'s safety everytime I went to sleep . Some one with your fondesss for the razor might get carried away.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:33 PM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats an easy one, i would use the guilt factor to persuade her to start an underground vampire sex show and charge £1000 for a ticket !!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #10
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom8517
Well, first if you or he are concerned about infection, hopefully he had enough sense to get medical attention. A laceration as deep as you describe needs cleaned and closed professionally.

To answer your question, if my gf did that, yeah you're gone. If for no other reason I would be concerned for Tom Jr.'s safety everytime I went to sleep . Some one with your fondesss for the razor might get carried away.
i respectfully disagre lol....hav u ever seen rambo....lol....all u really need is a knife and sum twigs and spit !! lmao
Old 05-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #11
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, I'll have to say that I don't want my gf practicing blood drinking on anybody, especially me, That is a bit disturbing. Don't take me wrong, I'm not judging you but I would suggest being careful for the same reason that Tom stated, STD's or some other disease that you could get. I don't think I'd be so upset at the beating the guy part, actually, I might find it a bit humorous and hey the extra money would be nice.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:49 AM   #12
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

If I was your boyfriend or girlfriend personally I wouldn't care as long as we had talked about it first. But if you'd been doing it behind my back that would upset me. Since he is vanilla I would understand you being afraid for his feelings, but if you really like him your best bet is honesty. Also you should really urge your friend to get his cut checked out.

Play safe, girl!
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #13
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Stern you keep quiet .......BUT I CANT!!! Drinking Blood from humans?? Crap girl are you trying to kill yourself?? Besides the Stds there are numerous other Blood borne diseses out there biggest being Lukeimina!!

Plus if he does give clean blood dont take the chance of going to prison for assault with a weapon!??

Stick with cows or goats if you want some good clean blood or bribe some one at your local blood bank for a good clean bag!!

Just watch your ASS okay as besides the diseases you can face jail time as well and trust me once you are arrested, then everyone will know all!!

PLEASE!! Be careful okay Dear??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #14
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Well Stern you keep quiet .......BUT I CANT!!! Drinking Blood from humans?? Crap girl are you trying to kill yourself?? Besides the Stds there are numerous other Blood borne diseses out there biggest being Lukeimina!!

Plus if he does give clean blood dont take the chance of going to prison for assault with a weapon!??

Stick with cows or goats if you want some good clean blood or bribe some one at your local blood bank for a good clean bag!!

Just watch your ASS okay as besides the diseases you can face jail time as well and trust me once you are arrested, then everyone will know all!!

PLEASE!! Be careful okay Dear??
she is a vampire !!!!!!!!! they dont care about std's lol

hey rapefantasyfirl , do you look anything like the chick out of underworld ???
Old 05-09-2007, 04:47 AM   #15
rapefantasygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
For crying out loud. First of all it's "leukemia". Secondly it is CANCER and you don't "catch" cancer.

I've been drinking blood for years and have never fallen deathly ill, I'm not some loony who stalks around in the night finding as many people as I can to satisfy my cravings. I prefer slightly innocent and inexperienced young men, they are less likely to carry diseases and they bleed better...

Besides if any of you that have ever had unprotected sex without first testing your partner (and i know 90% of you have) that's just as dangerous as drinking blood.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:49 AM   #16
rapefantasygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN

hey rapefantasyfirl , do you look anything like the chick out of underworld ???
I look better than her
Old 05-09-2007, 04:52 AM   #17
rapefantasygirl

and another thing. for this being a "rape board" featuring beastiality, incest, and scat forums, you all are really quite easily offended. a lot more white-bread than i thought. i thought this was a community for DEVIANTS, not just those that wish they could be...
Old 05-09-2007, 05:08 AM   #18
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapefantasygirl
For crying out loud. First of all it's "leukemia". Secondly it is CANCER and you don't "catch" cancer.

I've been drinking blood for years and have never fallen deathly ill, I'm not some loony who stalks around in the night finding as many people as I can to satisfy my cravings. I prefer slightly innocent and inexperienced young men, they are less likely to carry diseases and they bleed better...

Besides if any of you that have ever had unprotected sex without first testing your partner (and i know 90% of you have) that's just as dangerous as drinking blood.
OK, I'm not going to say I havent bitten and shared the odd blood bite...cos I have. However...I would say youre wrong if you think unprotected sex is "just" as dangerous. The two are not really comparable. Hepatitis B/C are more easily transmitted through blood play (blood transfer) than say simple unprotected sex. I know of a student I studied with who was infected simply by a splash of Hep infected blood that crossed his eyes!

Saying something like prefering innocent and inexperienced young men is just plain mad...it doesnt matter a damn about your impression of them.

Quote:
and another thing. for this being a "rape board" featuring beastiality, incest, and scat forums, you all are really quite easily offended. a lot more white-bread than i thought. i thought this was a community for DEVIANTS, not just those that wish they could be...
And this...who the hell are you. White bread? WTF. Who's been offended...two, three members perhaps...dont fucking attack the rest of the board!
Old 05-09-2007, 06:49 AM   #19
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
i thought this was a community for DEVIANTS, not just those that wish they could be...
Well, there you go ... your first error. Maybe some people around here, many people like to think they are but this board itself? It for people who share a fetish, that's it. Nothing "defiant" about that.
So if you want to be "defiant" just for the fun of it you chose the wrong place, sorry man.

Quote:
for this being a "rape board" featuring beastiality, incest, and scat forums, ...
There's your second error ... assumption. Take a look around those three forums and you'll probably notice most of the active members don't really use them, they stick to the "regular" rape forums. And even if that were not so - what made you think vampirism (in your small way) is something to put on a rape board? You assumed and you were wrong.

Quote:
... you all are really quite easily offended.
Well, that's what might happen when you introduce a rather "unusual" fetish to a group of people - whatever fetish those people might share.
I however wouldn't call most people offended by your hobby, I'd rather say they're more on the rational side merely observing the risks about drinking blood. And even if some think it's stupid or sick or whatever ... sorry, you just have to live with other people's opinions around here ... If you can't have that (or maybe you just won't) you're not suited for this board.

Quote:
a lot more white-bread than i thought.
Insulting people (and in this case that's what you were out for!) doesn't do any good around here. All it does is make you look even more stupid.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:43 AM   #20
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
hey i am really offended !!!!!!!!!!!!!

u say u look better than kate beckinsdale !!! and dont post a pic?? lol