Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Hunter and the Cult of Larzaius

So this series is based on an RP that I am playing with one of my victims she thought it would be a lovely series and I agreed. My girlfriend (slave) will be providing art work from time to time but if anyone else wants to contribute you are more than welcome to.

Chapter 1 The first Bait

Stacey was a sceptic at first when she was told that she was chosen to fight demon Chaos, she thought that these strange monks were insane. But she learned quickly that demons indeed existed and that they were merciless. Over the years she had earned a sterling reputation as a demon hunter and had saved the world countless times.
But now she had caught the attention of Larzaius the Corruptor. Larzaius wasn't the most powerful of the demons, but what he lacked in power he made up for in cunning. He wasn't a fool enough to believe that he could take the Hunter in a fair fight, but he didn't have to. She wasn't like most Hunter's as she refused to live in solitude instead she had some nice attractive friends the perfect bait. It was a simple matter to stage a diversion to send the Hunter away so he could arrange visits to her friends.

He sent some agents to her apartment where her best friend and roommate Belinda was watching TV. This was going to be easy, there was no hint of mysticism or training from Belinda she was just an average mortal woman. Small with dark hair and a delicate looking body. She also had a cute looking little ass and cute breasts, not to perky yet. Unfortunately for her Lord Larzaius said that they were not allowed to ravage her, but he didn't say that they couldn't make her do things to entertain them. They grinned as they approached the room. Belinda put on some soft music and began to make a strawberry banana smoothie, completely unaware of the menace inside. Three of them barged into her room wearing ski masks making it look like a robbery, they saw her wearing nothing a top and matching bra and panties. They covered all points of her escape
"Now do you want to get hurt, if not you are going to do everything we tell you understood"
"Who are you? What do you want? Y-you can't make me do things!" Belinda blurted out terrified. "Leave right now or I'll call the police!" She was visibly trembling, her small frame looking so delicate. They laughed as they pulled the phone from the receiver. One then turned around and smashed a statue with a round house kick
"Next time its your knee cap, Now take off your panties." Paralyzed by fear, Belinda hooked her thumbs around the side of her panties and pulled them down slowly, feeling very vulnerable. So worried about the one who smashed the statue she also didn't notice one of the men pulling out a charm and coming up from behind her. The men grinned underneath their masks they knew the charm would compel her to obey the orders of the one who holds it. She sensed someone behind her and turned and made eye contact with the charm, it's visual presence was strangely hypnotic to her and suddenly she didn't seem to feel the same embarrassment
"Now Belinda you want to be a good girl and show us your pussy don't you?" Her will was weak unlike her friend Anastasia, she's never had been in this sort of situation before. She almost robotically sat herself on the kitchen table and slowly spreads her legs as wide as they can go for the three men. "Very good Belinda now take off the panties and throw them away" She put her legs together and pulled them straight off, throwing them across the room into the trash can...due to her hypnosis, she missed though and they fall on the floor next to it. "Very good Belinda, now we want you to reach under your top and start playing with your nipples, think about all the nasty times you thought about touching them, tell us who did you want to watch you?" She moved her hand inside her top, exposing her beautiful flat tan stomach and you can see her hand moving in a circular motion under the top. "My boyfriend...the neighbors...Anastasia...everyone"
"Are you secretly an exhibionist, or just a slut?"
"I'm...a slut..."
"What made you realize that you were a slut?" The men were really enjoying her self debasement and humiliation, realizing that she was not lying but saying what she believed was the truth. The charm was having a heavy effect on her, she barely even knew where she was anymore.
"I want to be fucked. All the time."
"When's the last time you had sex, where and with who?"
"My boyfriend, last night at his place" Her top was getting all messed up from the rubbing "What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"
"I sucked off one of my college professors one night"
"Why?" Where?"
"It was at a party. We got really drunk and got carried away. He pulled it out and I just couldn't resist getting on my knees for him" The men can't believe how weak she was, her legs spread wide on the table, touching her breasts underneath her top, those luscious lips dropping all sorts of dangerous secrets...
"Did people watch"
"No, he's married"
"Do you have any sex toys Belinda?"
"No sir..." she asked the men could see she was getting really aroused
"Do you drink Belinda?"
"Yes"
"What do you prefer to drink?"
"Tequila"
"Do you have a bottle?"
"Yes" she moaned
"Get it then come back here" he ordered. She walked over and got it, then stood before them, "Good now Belinda give it to me and then get on all fours and stick that lovely little ass out. Tell me Belinda if that Professor ordered you to suck his cock in a full classroom would you have wanted to?" She handed it over and got down on all fours, her lovely back arched delicate "So would you?"
"I would have but I'd never actually do it"
"What is your darkest sexual fantasy?" she blushed but barely made any effort to hide her answer
"I want to be fucked and choked to death" the men chuckled and started adjusting themselves
"Oh we have better plans for you, now have you ever been fucked up the ass before"
"Yes."
"Do you like it"
"I try to pretend like I don't but I do"
"Good, because I want you to shove this bottle up your ass" Belinda looked at the bottle with fogged over eyes
"It looks too big, sir"
"Then pour some on your ass and lubricate it," She took the tequila and poured the bottle out onto herself, the golden liquid coated her skin and rolled everywhere while her face expressionless "Now stick the bottle in your asshole and follow us, hold it there while you walk" She slid it in slowly, wincing in pain as she pushed it in...even in her hypnotized state a series of whimpers and moans escaped her pouty lips. “Now come with us, it doesn't matter how many people see what a slut you are anymore" She struggled to stand with the giant bottle inside her. Tears of pain filled her eyes. "Now follow us the car's outside"
"Where are you taking me?" she says hypnotically, walking with the bottle inside her, wincing in pain occasionally. They grinned as she walked with them despite the painful obstruction in her.We open the door and take her outside to the car
"Someplace where a slut like you will get non stop gratification, now get in the trunk" She climbed in the trunk uncomfortably with a blank look on her face. "Now keep pumping your ass with the bottle, feel free to think its the Professor demonstrating in front of your classmates, but only touch your breasts if you get aroused, you don't stop until we open the trunk again." Before they're even finished telling her, she's already started fondling her breasts the humiliating image of the Professor using her as an example flashed in her mind
“Yes sir" she replied as they close the trunk and drove off.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black magic, demons, violence