Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2008, 06:56 AM   #41
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

You’re still a proud bitch aren’t you? Well I have a way to fix that then my phone goes off I take it out with one hand flipping it open what I say ok just a minute. I have to clean my heads.

Raising the one that was just in your pussy I tell you to lick it clean. With my hand still it you mouth I tell you to fallow me as I walk over to the wall. You’re still licking my fingers and I tell you I want you to suck each one. When your through you ask was that my husband on the phone.

I say yes as a matter of fact it was. I attach your hands back to the wall with cuffs so you can’t move do you have to do this you ask.

Yes I want you to stay put till I get back. Has he got your money you ask me?

No I tell you he wants proof that I have you I reach up and pull your wedding rings off. Telling you if you were my wife I wouldn’t be making you wait this long seem to me he doesn’t care about you anymore.

You’re crying as I leave you there.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:47 AM   #42
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was agony and he'd managed to put another level of fear into me.

I don't think I wanted to face it before. Being estranged from my husband, I didn't want to admit to the small pocket of doubt I'd been carrying since being picked up by this guy and being told I was being held for money.

What if he didn't pay?

He cuffed me to the wall again. For what seemed like hours.

The only relief I could get was to stand on my tiptoes until my feet cramped so bad I had to let myself dangle by the wrists.

I cried new tears and I think these were the worst. They were doubtful tears, ones of abandonment and lost hope.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:59 AM   #43
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I leave you and go up stairs. I give him the rings. He says he wants to be involved says. He would like to beat the little bitches’ ass. She takes my money and goes out houring around with other men.

I say ok for what your paying he I can arrange that there’s only thing is you can’t say a word I’ll set it up so that she can’t see you deal. OK he replies let’s do it.

I come back down stairs when I enter the room you ask me if I got the money and if you can go home now. Your husband is not very trusting he’s going to have the stone’s in the rings tested.

I’m supposed to call him tomorrow he said he’ll make his decision about paying then. So you’re going to spent another night with he what do you think of that?

I take you down and over to a coroner of the room there is a stock there like they used way back in time it faces the wall only a few feet from it. I lift the top piece and tell you to lay your hands and head in. You ask me why and I say would you like to go back to the wall and stand there all night.
You say no and place your arms and head in the device and I lock it down. Walking around behind you I feel you ass as it’s sticking out you squeal and move your feet. Then you hear me say you can come in now.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #44
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After being filmed, I don't know why it surprised me that you'd bring someone else in. But it did.

I feel my whole body flame red with the indignity and all I can do it stare at the goddam wall and cry.

"Please, whoever you are, can't you see this is wrong?" The only answer I get is one of you rubbing my ass again. It makes me shudder with disgust.

"Please let me go.."
Old 12-19-2008, 06:36 AM   #45
bob209
Privileged Member

I show him the whips and things on the wall. He picks up a nice four foot thin cane and smiles.

I grab a camera and move back around in front of you. You ask what are you going to do to me and I say just take some pictures but my friend there behind you has something special for you. You try to turn you head but can’t see a thing.

But you do hear a swish like something cutting through the air. You hear the smack first then it stings and you scream as the welt appears. All this time I’m taking pictures I love to see the change from surprise to shock then to terror.

With tears in your eyes you say please make him stop. I don’t think so I tell you I made a deal with him he can have ten strokes and you’ll count them for him. And that first one was only. To get everyone ready and if you don’t count then he gets to hit you till you do understand.

I tell him he can start now. He lays this one an inch below the first one you scream then say one. The next one is across your upper thighs. You scream even louder and I just smile because I know how tender that spot is on a woman. You Finley say two.

After the ninth one you’re almost dancing you feet moving up and down if the stock wasn’t bolted to the floor I’m sure you would be moving it around the room.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:49 AM   #46
InnocentVirgin
Banned

I'm screaming TEN TEN TEN as loud as I can.

He's hurt me since I've been here - since taking me actually, but it's nothing like this. My ass and thighs were fire. I writhe and move and can't get away from that horrible ?? Not a belt, not a whip - it has to be the cane I saw earlier, with the rest of the ...things on the wall.

"OH GOD JUST STOP! ...please ....stop.

I start to blubber and can't stand the way I sound.

Helpless.

And becoming hopeless.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:11 AM   #47
bob209
Privileged Member

The man that just caned you is waving at me. He wants something at first I say no but he keeps holding up fingers telling me how much he’ll pay me finely I shake my head ok. I walk behind you to the table.

I pick up a blindfold I walk around in front of you and show you the blindfold you ask me why I’m going to blindfold you. Then you say are you going to take me home and let me go? No I replay not till I get my money.

I put the blindfold on you then step back. My friend comes around to the front looking at you face and smiling. You hear something it’s a belt buckle being undone. Then a zipper being pulled up or down you can’t see so you can only guess. You don’t have to wait long for the answer. You feel something brush your cheek it feels soft and smooth at first. What are you doing you ask no one answers you.

Now it feels like whatever is touching your face is leaving a trail its worm and feels moist. As it moves across your lips you move your head from side to side. You realize what it is and hold your lips tightly closed you want to say something but know what will happen if you open your mouth.

Someone is rubbing a dick all over your face. You wave your hands trying to make them understand you don’t want to do this. You’re shaking your head no till I say open your mouth baby I think you know what my friend wants you to do don’t you. You take the chance and blurt out “NO I DON’T WANT TO DO THAT PLEASE” I tell you that he says if you don’t open your mouth he wants me to let him have five more strokes with the cane it’s up to you which is it going to be I ask?
Old 12-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #48
InnocentVirgin
Banned

Another cock. This one, even more hateful than the other because of the beating I just took.

5 more strokes? My ass and thighs were already on fire and I don't think I could suffer through much more of that. My chest hitched and burned with shame and hate.

I opened my mouth and the bastard shoved hard and fast into my mouth. If there was any saving grace it was the he wasn't as big as the other guy. But my gorge rose anyway and the bile churned in my stomach.

The noises I made as his guy pumped into my mouth were of digust, pure and simple.

It seemed to take ages to suck him off. Half way through he started softening and pulled out, leaving me there momentarily. But it was only to walk behind me and lay a few slaps on the welts on my ass to make me jump and cry with fresh tears and stiffen his cock again. With no ceremony he was back in my mouth and pumping furiously.

And he nearly choked me when he came, slamming into my mouth and cutting my oxygen off as he dumped cum into me. The stocks made it impossible to move. Before he pulled out, I was in a panic, flailing uselessly against the rough wood.

By this time I'm praying. Bad Catholic or not, I prayed for this to stop.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #49
bob209
Privileged Member

As I stand there watching some cum drip from your lips I mentally add up the money my friend owes me.

I take him up stairs He takes out him check book and writes me a check for what he owes me so far. What next I ask him. He tells ne his plan for the next part of his sick game.

I take him down stairs after about an hour your still blindfolded so you can’t see what’s going on I sit him in a chair in front of you and tie his hands behind him then his legs to the legs of the chair.

Stuffed a rag in his mouth and tied another around his head now that he couldn’t talk or move I walked up to you and removed the blindfold you gasped when you saw your husband bound and gagged in front of you.

You looked at me saying what did you do who’s going to pay the money now? He still is I’ll just have him call someone but he keep wanting proof that I had you so I though I’ll show you proof you think he believes me now. I looked at him you believe now don’t you. All he could do was shake his head yes.

You tried to talk to him asking what’s going to happen to us now. Don’t ask him honey ask me He’s not in charge any more I am.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:00 AM   #50
InnocentVirgin
Banned

Oh god, when I saw my husband bound and gagged... my heart sank to my feet. "Just let us go! He's older - he shouldn't have to handle this." I begged and pleaded.

Now it was going to be even more time.

"Why didn't you just believe him? I wouldn't have done all that stuff if he didn't make me, you should have realized..." I was a little pissed off behind all the fear - if he would have just paid - I'd have been out of here.

"What do you want now? I've blown you - blown your friend. You've let him cane me... What else?"

My head was pounding and my guts were in a roil.

"Just please, let us go. You'll get your money." All he had to do was call Phillip, our attorney - he wouldn't let anything happen to my husband. "Let him call Phillip, he'll get your money."

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 12-22-2008 at 02:12 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:18 AM   #51
bob209
Privileged Member

We’ll see about the money a little later. I pull the chair over so he’s right in front of you. You’re still in the stock so I walk around you. You wanted to make sure I was the one who had her.

Well now you’re going to see for yourself I say as I reach down and play with your pussy. Stop it you say and I say oh no I want your husband to see me have you it’s what he wanted right.

I push my dick in slowly as I tell him how worm your pussy is you hang your head down not wanting to look at him as you feel me forcing my way into you. Stop please not in front of my husband please?

You don’t mind doing it with other men when your husband is not around. Look at him and tell him how many men you have had while he was working. You can’t look at him you feel dirty.

Tell him I say or I’m going to fuck you in the ass now if you don’t.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #52
InnocentVirgin
Banned

You are a bastard, I think. Ass fuck or tell all? "NO! I'll tell."

"I've slept with 3 men." I looked staight at my husband. "I never slept with any until you quit sleeping with me. And you always cheated on me. With younger and younger woment."

I felt him stop when he was all the way in me. I felt totally humiliated.

My husband's face was getting red.

He started pushing in and out. My pussy was not well lubricated and it hurt. I grunted with each push and cried out a little. It made me start crying again. When I finally brought my eyes up to my husband's face I saw him watching with bright wide eyes.

He couldn't possibly be getting a thrill out of this could he?
Old 12-24-2008, 07:34 AM   #53
bob209
Privileged Member

I pushed all the way into your worm pussy you were not wet enough so I reached down and played with your clit as I slowly fucked you. I lessened to you telling your husband about the other men you have fucked.

I watched his face shocked at first then he was getting into it I could see dollar signs.

I thought to myself this is the way to go getting paid to fuck a beautiful woman in front of her husband It turned me on so much I was about to cum in you when I stopped and pulled out walked around in front grabbed you by the hair pulling your head up and jack off right in your face. My cum was all over in your hair across your noise and running over your lips.

You believe I have her now don’t you I told him as I let go of your hair you dropped your head crying.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:18 PM   #54
InnocentVirgin
Banned

He had to make it worse by cumming in my face.

All I could do was spit and shake my head, trying to get the foul spend out of my nose and off my mouth.

I slumped in those stocks then.

What else? Beat me more?

"What else?" I asked. "You've had me beaten," my voice broke and wheezed, "you've fucked me, had me suck someone off.. suck you off. You've cum all over my face, videotaped me... Now you sit my husband - the one that was going to get you the money - in front of me and made me confess...

"Isn't it enough? Now I have to watch him getting a hard-on?"

And there he was. Excited watching me being humiliated.

And he had one. Sitting there tied and gagged - he HAD a fucking hard-on. What is wrong with men? What is wrong with my husband? No matter what he was.. he shouldn't be excited at it.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:17 PM   #55
bob209
Privileged Member

I look at you then your husband what a pair. Your have just told him about all the other men you have fucked and he watched me fuck you and he’s got a hard on.

I open the stocks and tell you to stand up. You do it but slowly since you have been in that poison for a long time. I pull you around in front of you husband and tell you to get on your knees. You kneel before him with your upper body in his lap.

Take his dick out I tell you and you just look at me you want to make up with him don’t you. Yes but what does that have to do with his dick your going give him a blow job just like you did all the other men. PLEASE NOT HERE can’t you leave us alone. Jason tell him you’ll get him his money PLEASE!

He shakes his head yes but as I reach for the cane you start fumbling with his pants trying to get his dick out before I start hitting you with the cane again. Put it in your mouth I tell you. You take him into your mouth but only the head of his dick. I tell you come on take him all the way down your throat like you did my friend you know the one you just gave that great blow job to a couple hours age.

Jason is moaning as you suck his dick and I playfully strike you ass with the cane. And I don’t want to see one drop of cum on his pants either.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:33 AM   #56
InnocentVirgin
Banned

Sucking my husband's cock in front of that man was absolutely horrible.

That he moaned and enjoyed it so - made me almost hate him for a moment. But he was tied too and maybe it was just a physiological thing.

His moans became more guttural when I pulled his cock deeper in my mouth and the bastard behind me swatted my already sore ass with that cane.

In the years of our marriage, I could count the number of times I blew him on one hand. And I firmly decided I didn't like it any better now.

But the sooner I go him off, the sooner this nightmare would end.

So I tried to do all I could to get him off... sucking him deep and hard and using my hands. I looked like some slut in one of his porno's.

Please... let this end.. I prayed.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:59 AM   #57
bob209
Privileged Member

I could tell Jason was about ready to cum and Sara was sucking him so hard she most have wanted to get it over with soon. I smacked her ass Harder one time and she screamed ouch from around Jason’s dick Remember not a single drop on his pants Sara.

Jason jumped and I know he was shooting his cum into Sara’s throat and mouth some even was running down his dick but Sara sucked it up. It’s amazing how a little caning can make a woman do things she wouldn’t normally do.

She pulled her mouth off Jason’s dick with a pop I said now shallow it then open your mouth and show me it’s gone.

OK get over here I told Sara she clawed over to me I picked up a metal collar with a short chain attached put your head down on the floor I told her . Then I fastened the collar around her neck put your hands behind your back I said then tied then there one more thing I took two short pieces of rope tying one around each leg just above her knees then tied them to the anchor in the floor she looked good with her head down on the floor and her ass in the air.

I untied Jason but left the cuff’s on his hands. I’m going to take your husband to get the money now. And I wanted to torture you some more so I said and if my friend comes back I want you to beg him to fuck you in the ass understand you just stared at the flood but I know what you were thinking I hope his friend don’t come back.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:48 AM   #58
InnocentVirgin
Banned

I keep thinking that this is a nightmare and it's got to be over soon. And every time I do, he adds to it with a whole new humiliation or pain. Making me swallow Jason's cum and showing my mouth was just one piece.

My husband isn't perfect, I grant that.. neither am I, but we don't deserve this.

Beg to be assfucked? Or what? Another caning? That almost seems preferable. But he has my husband. That's leverage now. I hope to Christ he doesn't bring his friend back. I don't think I can beg to be used like that.

I felt Jason hesitate when he was led out of the room. It was awful to tell him about the affairs I'd had. But what did he expect with his young girls? He'd cheated for years before I did.

At least I could rest a bit like this - so long as they were out of the room, I could close my eyes and try to imagine I was far from here.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #59
bob209
Privileged Member

Once we were out of the room I took the cuffs off Jason. Well satisfied we have put her through a lot anything else you want before I let her go. Yes I want to teach her not to fool around anymore. We go get something to eat and I’ll tell you about my idea.

As we ate Jason told me his plan he wanted to make her his slave. He would have all the tapes we made but he said he needed something else. Something to threaten her with. His plan was to tell her that he was the one behind all of this and he was the one that caned her when she was in the stock.

And that if she didn’t do whatever he said he would have her taken again and this time she may never come back.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:49 AM   #60
InnocentVirgin
Banned

I think I dozed.

I jerked awake anyway, with a cramp in my leg.

I'm so sick of being here.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I screamed as loud as I could, and all that happened was I could hear the echoes of my own voice come back to taunt me.

I couldn't move to ease the cramp, I was tired. Sore.

I want to be home so bad I can taste it.

I cry.

I don't know how long it was... it seemed to take forever before I heard someone at the door.