Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Daughters Gift!

As usual a work of fiction and all subjects are over 18 years of age!

A Daughters Gift!

Light?? Awww crap. He thought in a panic as he looked from his bed and seen his daughter opening the door and then looking in on him. He quickly let go of his erection and pulled a sheet up over his nude body. Arranging it to cover his hardness. “No damn it she’s wearing it again??” He thought ashamed as he looked at his daughters lush growing body easily seen thru the short red nightie she wore. His member twitched and stiffened more as his eyes stared at her soft full breasts and her pink nipples. “No that’s not right, she’s my little girl??”

“What’s the matter Dear?? Cant sleep…monsters again?” He smiled up at her and then grunted as his daughter giggling landed on him. “Oh Daddy that’s been a long time now you silly??” She kissed him lightly on his handsome cheek as her arm went around his chest. “No I heard you moaning in here and I thought you might be hurting? You are okay daddy??” She looked down at him lovingly. His hand moved lightly over the soft back of his girl and he could feel her delight at his touch. “Oh? I am okay dear just getting over my stiffness from working out.” Thanks for checking on me my darling girl, but you should get back to your bed now?”

“NO…don’t do that dear??” He said strictly with a husky voice as he watched his daughter slip under the single sheet with him. “But daddy dear its sooo cold see?? And she ran her fingers lightly over her stiff nipples that jutted the smooth silk out. Giggling as she watched his wide eyes looking at them. She grew wet as her fathers eyes on her breasts excited her. “Well ummm okay then you uhh can stay if its that cold??” She is so sexy so filled out now, a lot like her mother used to look like. She’s so ripe, so ready for passion, and ready for sex…NO Damn it…she’s my little girl…I cant??

“I`m going to take care of you now daddy. You need someone to take care of you. And Mom has been gone for many years now! You need attention dear Father during the day and night…I can take care of your stiffness.!?” She said sweetly to him as her deep soft eyes went to the large bulge under the sheet. It twitched and moved as she watched it. His face blushed deeply as her eyes and face came back to his. As her small hand stroked his chest lovingly her soft lips traveled along his cheek then going to his soft stunned lips. Stunned by her sudden kiss his mouth opened on its own as he felt her tongue pushing against his teeth.

As her tongue explored her fathers mouth she placed his hand on her breasts and moaned in delight as she felt him gently fondling it. Tears of lust eased from his eyes as he responded to her kiss and enjoyed the softness of his girls breast. With a loud groan of despair and shame he lifted her head back up breaking their deep kiss! “No we mustn’t….we Cant do this its…its Not Right Dear??!!” He looked and fell silent after seeing her eyes above him. Amazing they were her Mothers eyes?? Filled with love and passion and so much heat now. No how?? Somehow in this moment she was her Mother??

More tears came from his eyes as he now noticed her hand moving on his hardness, but he didn’t try to remove her soft hand from it!? “Daddy its okay…Please I have a special gift to

give you. One from my love for you. We both need this you need it and so do I” She lovingly brushed his tears away as they kissed again and she shivered in delight as her fathers hand moved lightly over her breasts! Oh My God….ummm she feels so nice her skin is so soft and so hot too. Have to control myself…damn close to cumming in her hand!??

He watched hotly as his daughter straddled his waist and pulled her nightie off exposing her whole young body to his eyes! He only caught her second sentence as he stared in wonder at his girls full naked breasts. Curving up firm from her lovely chest and her large pink nipples fully erect. She giggled down at her father…..”I said do you like them Daddy? They aren’t as big as Moms but nice still hummm?” looking down her front the gazed lovingly at her wet pubes as she raised up and guided his purple knob to her wet puffy opening. His hard prick jumped as he felt her softness and heat of her young vagina. His hands both went to her breasts fondling and thumbing his daughters stiff nipples.

Father and daughter groaned together as she pushed down more taking more inches of his hard cock into her wetness. “Oh sorry daddy but ummm going to do awww this fast now?!” And she plunged herself down, impaling herself fully on her Dads long hardness. He stared in shock as a pained look passed over her flushed face. “Noooo sweetie you…nooo you were a..Aaaa. Damn it honey you should have ohhhhh saved it for someone you Love!?”

Her fingers traced lightly over his chest while her hips moved slowly up and down on him. Looking down with love lighting her face she said clearly. “I Did Daddy I gave it to you…ummm saved it for you because awwww I love you more than Anyone!!” Tears of joy and love left his eyes as his hands moved over her hips helping her meet his. Slow long strokes in and out of his darling girls tight, wet, hot sheath enjoying the feel of her inner muscles pulling and grasping his member.

Words left them soon as their base lust took over they were no longer Father and Daughter but heated lovers rising to their combined passions. Only sounds of flesh meeting and cries and moans filled the room as their sweaty bodies rose quickly to a huge orgasm. His hot thick seed jetted into her filling her vagina. She quivered and sat fully on him holding him deep in her as she twitched and shook in passion while he filled her burning seething tunnel of flesh. After he stopped she fell forward onto his chest, still locked together they kissed deeply lovingly both shaking as they recovered from their mind shattering experience!

After he softened and slipped out of his daughter, she slid tiredly next to him resting her damp head on his strong shoulder. “Oh thank you father for all of your Love! That was great!” “Oh no?? dear girl,,,thank YOU for the greatest gift I could ever have! Now you rest here dear…sleep well while Daddy holds you!” He watched her in awe the rest of the night watching his lovely kind daughter sleeping away in his arms!! “Thank you dear Girl…I LOVE YOU!” he whispered to her.

“What? Was it just a dream after all?” He wondered sleepily as he saw that he was alone again in his bed. He stretched lazily and a smile came to his face as he smelled breakfast cooking. Just like his wife used to cook years ago…strong coffee, smoked bacon and eggs!
After throwing on some sweat pants and a white T-shirt he walked out to the kitchen. “Good Morning Daddy!” His daughter called out happily as she ran over and gave her father a long tight hug. Long enough that he could tell she had nothing on under her soft yellow robe!

His face flushed pink as she kissed his cheek and helped him sit down. “Sweety…you don’t have to cook for me?” Don’t be silly dad? I am going to take care of you, just like Mom used to do! After all you gave me something special last night, so I can only do the same for you now! Tears of emotions leaked from his eyes but he quickly brushed them away. He was overwhelmed by the loving look on his daughters face!

Soon she sat his plate and mug in front of him and kissed the side of his cheek. Then she said teasingly, “What shall we do after we eat Daddy?” The answer stirred in his sweat pants as he looked across the table as he watched his daughter eat. The sight of her soft full cleavage exposed over the opening in her robe caused his lust to increase again. Her breasts were so like her Mothers.

“Well my dear girl we will see what comes up!” He smiled and winked at her.
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No real rape but it's ok.

Thanks
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well thanks! Oh and hang in there still writing the rape part, big surprises for her and her daddy yet to Cum!
With broken glass
Old 04-12-2009, 07:42 AM   #4
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)

That story was okay. You have a good writing style. Very clear.
If you are up for a bit of constructive criticism though, I found the story uninteresting. I think that was because theres no conflict in it. It was all a bit chocolate box sweet. The guys wife has gone, he wakes up, him and his daughter have amazing sex and then she makes him bacon and eggs in the morning. Thats it. Its the same as "I went out for a couple of beers last night then came home and went to sleep". It was all very pleasent but no one would want to read the story.
Bearing in mind her innocence the conflict could maybe have been in him raping her. How would she have felt about that? Damnit, she has three holes to fill so how would her own fathers sperm have tasted? How much would it have hurt her to be ass fucked. It wouldn't even have to be him raping her. There are other possibilities but hopefully you can see what I'm driving at.
All in all though a good effort if this is your first story. I'll look forward to reading others.
romer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Well thanks! Oh and hang in there still writing the rape part, big surprises for her and her daddy yet to Cum!
I thought the story was well written,and i for one can't wait for the rape part of your story.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Well thanks for the comments and there is the truth it sucks! So wont add anymore to it at all! See you!
With broken glass
Old 04-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Well thanks for the comments and there is the truth it sucks! So wont add anymore to it at all! See you!
I sure hope you don't let comments by some members keep you from finishing this. I've done the story thing and it is hard to do. I can see a lot of potential for what you've started here. The best stories require some character development and sometimes it takes a while to do it right the way you did. You can't just condense what you wrote here in a paragraph for the next part.

I hope you reconsider your decision and keep going with this.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Sindyloo, that was brilliant. Fantastic writing and loved the story
Old 04-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #9
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You shouldn't be put off by critisicm. I try to write sometimes and its hard to know when to put it in this forum and when to put it in the incest forum. It would probably go down better in there (although thats kinda a dead forum).

If you are writing for others then fine. Personally I write for myself, and if thats the case and you enjoy doing it then don't stop
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:52 AM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default A Daughters Rape!

A Daughters Rape!

After their breakfast, he enjoyed a long hot shower as his daughter cleaned up the kitchen. While soaping up and enjoying the hot needles of water on his naked body. He became aroused several times as his thoughts of lust turned to hot fantasies of how his daughter and he would make love. His hottest thought was of her sucking his cock until he filled her mouth with his warm sticky cum!

As he dried off later he was still semi-hard with a growing lust increasing in him. “What the Hell….is That?” He heard strange noises coming from the living room and because of the closed door, he had trouble making them out. As he put on his robe he jumped and his pulse raced as he heard a female voice yelling for help…..but it was cut off quickly and followed by loud male voices?? He opened the door and the sounds came clearer and louder……..”Crap Intruders??”

He moved quickly down the hall and skidded to a halt just inside of the living room. His eyes widened in shock and he froze in place as he saw his sweet innocent daughter being raped on the floor in front of him! A large muscular black man was holding her arms above her head in one strong hand, while the other was clamped over her soft young mouth. Stunned he watched as his daughters full soft breasts jiggled and bounced forward and back.

A brown hand moved onto one of her breasts and mauled and squeezed it bring a moan of pain from his girls mouth. A tattooed Mexican was ramming his large cock in and out of her pussy, raping her hard and fast as both of the men called her names. Anger filled him and as he moved forward to attack them to help his daughter. Something hard and heavy crashed into the back of his head. He fell limply onto his side stunned and almost out of it. As he lay there with the sounds fading out the last sight he saw was his daughters frightened pleading eyes looking at him for help!

Sobbing as tears of shame and fear leaked from her blue eyes, the poor girl watched her fathers eyes close as he passed out. A warm wet feeling spread inside her as the first of her rapists came in her long spurt after spurt of semen filling her until it leaked out around the Mexicans still hard cock. Moaning in pain as both of his strong rough hands squeezed her full fleshy tits as his cock twitched and jumped deep inside her!
She watched thru blurry eyes as the third escaped convict picked her fathers limp body up and tied him to a chair. Even gagging him to keep him quiet. “FUCK!!……This is Some DAMN Good pussy Guys!! This Puta is a damn fine Fuck! Love dis young Pussy!! Hey Blondie you like cock huh?? Well we gots plenty more for you slut!” Her pale face flushed red at his words and as he pulled out of her she could feel more of his sperm leaking out of her violated pussy and she tried to close her legs so they wouldn’t see it but!?

“Not so fast Girly its my turn at your pussy now! Been too damn many years with out it now. So open them young legs and say YES!!” As he forced himself between her struggling legs he waited until they stopped moving. Then he forced his hard cock into her freshly fucked cunt and buried it deep in her and as he fucked her with hard rapid thrusts tried kissing the young girl as his hands cupped her soft ass.

“OHHHHHHHh GAWD?? Please NOOOOOOOOoo not again?!! Don’t do this to Me?!!” She cried out and her heart sank in despair as the other two laughed at her and called her names as their friend raped her grunting happily as his prick pounded in and out of her! “Yea that’s it Fuck daddy’s Girl enjoy her fucking cunt pal!” As her body swayed and jumped obscene squishing and slapping sounds loudly filled the living room as the second of three cocks raped her young soft body.

The third guy held her head in place so the white guy was able to kiss her. He forced his thick long tongue deep into her small wet mouth fucking her mouth with his tongue like his cock was doing to her vagina! His thrusts were getting more erratic and she felt his prick swelling more and more. Her legs dangled helplessly in the air as his heavy balls smacked against her flesh.

She sobbed into his wet smelly mouth as she felt the first blast of his cum shooting into her young pussy. His large erection moved slowly slickly in and out as his semen filled her and filled her soaking her insides as the first guy had done….”AHhhhhhhhhhh SHIT…That’s some good Fucking Cunt!! Hope ya love Babies girl…..Cause we are going to give you some for Sure!!”
She watched meekly as he pulled out and stood up between her splayed legs. His softening prick leaked out some last milky drops from it, as he grinned down at her.!

Feeling something wet moving against her cheek she gasped and turned her head! Then a wetness moved over her lips smearing the black mans pre-cum over them. He held her head in place as he tried to force his large cock into her mouth, but she kept her mouth clamped shut keeping it out! He slapped her face hard, stunning her and lifting her off the floor and onto her knees as he stood up.

Her face was right in front of his bobbing erection as he held her head in place by a handful of her blonde hair. “Now CUNT….SUCK IT!!” He ordered loudly. But she shook her head and kept her mouth shut even after more hard slaps. But she soon gave in as one of the guys held a sharp knife to her dads throat. Her father was still out, and with a sinking feeling and fearing for his life she mumbled “Yes…Okay! Please don’t hurt Him??”

Opening her mouth slowly and wider until the tip of the large black prick slipped past her lips. Inch by inch going deeper into her soft wet mouth, her soft lips stretched around the thick shaft. He slowly sawed it in and out of her mouth, telling the young girl to move her tongue on his prick! “Yea SUCK ME you Slut! Thas it Bitch eat my Meat! Gonna Choke yor ass with this black mans Cum!!”

The poor girl didn’t know how to take so much cock and her chin grew wet quickly with her spittle and his pre-cum as the large shaft started to face fuck her! Her soft tongue moved under his raping shaft as she started to choke and gag on it. Her breasts were flattened by the in thrusts as he pushed more of his thick black prick deeper into her mouth and entering her throat!

Soon she was fighting for her breath as he plunged all of his long cock in and out of her wet sloppy young mouth! He laughed loudly, cruelly as he pushed his cock deep into her mouth and held it there plugging her throat off. Her nose was buried deep in his pubes as her throat spasmed around his erection. Her face slowly turning blue as she choked on it, her young hands tried to push him away but his thighs were like iron and wouldn’t move. As her small fists pounded on them he laughed again!

“Whas the Matter Honey? Cant breathe?? Your own Damn fault should have Sucked me sooner. Now you suffer and I enjoy it Bitch!” As her body shuddered and jerked a roaring sound filled her ears and her vision started to darken. Tears leaked from her young eyes as her chest heaved frantically trying to get air in her lungs. “My GOD?? He’s going to kill me??” She thought in fright as she started to pass out. Soon she was coughing and gulping grateful air back into her lungs as she felt something smacking her cheeks. As her mind cleared up she found he was slapping her face with his hard black cock. Her face burned in shame as she heard the other guys laughing and making fun of her!

“Okay White Cunt time to finish me off now! Start jerking me off bitch and keeps you young mouth open as I need a target to shoot for!!” As her hand moved up and down the length of his erection, she marveled at the feel of it. It was hard but soft and smooth at the same time, warm velvety and the large spongy head was swelling more and the one hole gaping as bubbles started coming from it.

As she wondered what it would taste like, she saw the first explosion of white warm semen shoot from the jerking cock in her hand! The first two jets landed in her mouth and on her tongue giving her, her first taste of cum, laughing in pleasure he moved his spurting prick around hitting her face with the rest of his streams of white sticky come! Soon her young face was covered in his semen while his buddies laughed at the sight of it. “Okay Bitch…Suck the rest out You Cock Sucker you! And clean my dick good, every inch of it!”

She did what he said to and as she sucked the rest out long white strands hung off of her young chin. Some breaking off and falling on to her breasts staining them with his sticky fluids. Soon she had his cock clean and as he pulled his softening cock away from her. He pushed her away from him and onto her back. He made a face looking down at her….”Damn GIRL?? You’re a nasty looking Whore…Cum leaking out of your cunt and all over your face too? Get your Skanky ass up Bitch and go Clean up!”

After she did and came back in she saw them sitting naked watching her young clean bare body. She saw their limp pricks twitching and growing again and she shuddered as she knew more was to come yet. The cons told her to get them some beers and food, she came back in and served each one and each guy fondled her in different places or fingering her pussy and even her ass as she winced in pain.

As they drank and ate she heard her daddy moaning and saw him stirring. She rushed over to him but the Mexican guy pulled her away and back to the couch with them. “Sit down Cunt…he doesn’t need you but we do! Hey guys…what say we put on a Show for her Father? You know show him what a Fuck Slut his daughter is!?” Her eyes widened in shock and horror….They wouldn’t…could they?” She thought to her self!
With broken glass
Old 04-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #11
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

That was hot sindyloo! Please post some more!!!!!!!! I really like this story!
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:46 PM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Thanks for your nice comment! More on the way next weekend so stay tuned!
With broken glass
Old 04-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #13
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)
Default Damn fine

Credit where credits due, this is turning in to a damn good read
romer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #14
KrayLB

KrayLB Level 2 (200+)KrayLB Level 2 (200+)KrayLB Level 2 (200+)

great story sindyloo
KrayLB is offline   Reply With Quote