Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default WEBMASTERS SECRET SOURCE - 200 GB of RAPE and BONDAGE sex - you wish

Sorry about the title - but I felt this thread needed some attention

Can I request, that in view of all these "thank you" posts --- that we make a rule:

1) - Of ony one movie per thread

2) - Access rights to the links are controlled not by the number of
"thank you" posts that we have to suffer, but by the respect given to the poster. (Im tired of trawling through countless pages of mindless drivel).

I suggest - 10 points for every movie that they upload (providing it is new and not a copy) and 1 point (as is) for each time an uploader issues a respect, or if someone thinks that the comment that they made, merits respect.

Furthermore, once the links have been deleted, the OP (Opinion Poster or the Mods) should have the rights to amend/delete that post.

ONE THREAD, ONE DOWNLOAD - NO MORE POST COUNTS, RESPECT INSTEAD.

Give me a if you agree.

Last edited by rightidiot; 08-31-2008 at 12:54 AM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:44 AM   #2
swissman
Privileged Member

swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

it's anoying seeing to many post, which would not be posted if the hidden post do not existed. Every time I get in, there are tones of new "updates", but the I realize it's just the thanks, or "cool, nice".
I think another way is by reputation. The above opinion don' understand completelly, but what I understood, colud be right.

swissman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:28 AM   #3
chuckle

chuckle has initial reputation

so stupid this thread is
chuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the ID of the suggestions poster sums everything up perfectly!

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #5
jaimesilva17

jaimesilva17 has initial reputation
Cool

everyone have the right to write what they want. Thanks, or no thanks.
Whatever..
jaimesilva17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post

Can I request, that in view of all these "thank you" posts --- that we make a rule:

"thank you" posts that we have to suffer, but by the respect given to the poster. (Im tired of trawling through countless pages of mindless drivel).

I suggest - 10 points for every movie that they upload (providing it is new and not a copy) and 1 point (as is) for each time an uploader issues a respect, or if someone thinks that the comment that they made, merits respect.

Furthermore, once the links have been deleted, the OP (Opinion Poster or the Mods) should have the rights to amend/delete that post.

Give me a if you agree.
Okay Rightidiot. At first I thought you were taking the piss with your suggestion. But it's clear that your not and I make the apology to you for casting dispersions upon your character and idea because of your choice of ID. It takes a big man to apologize when they are wrong. here you find me doing exactly that!

About your suggestion. I can see now that you are genuine in your idea to help reduce the number of spam posts that infect the board on a hourly basis. I too share that desire and am personally trying to come up with a realistic way of doing exactly that so I can present the admin with a workable idea.

I would ask you to think for a moment about the idea of one post, one download, one thread.
Whilst I can understand your reasoning, I cannot help but feel that manner of posting will effectively cause a similar outcome as to the one you are currently trying to fight.
All of the new movie posts are being buried under a pile spam posts. I feel that you would feel similar frustrations trying to sift through the mass of threads that would exist under the plan you currently have.
I admire the fact you want to make a change to the posting behavior that exists right now on the board...in fact I commend you in your efforts even if I disagree with you ideological method. For that I shall spin some rep in your general direction.
If you want someone to discuss ideas with for improving the posting problems that currently exist on the movie and pics forum, then please PM me. It would be great to brainstorm ideas that could lead to something very workable for the staff of this board to be presented with.

Keep up the good work and continue your movie posts.

Regards,

Lemarchand

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:18 PM   #7
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
Okay Rightidiot. At first I thought you were taking the piss with your suggestion. But it's clear that your not and I make the apology to you for casting dispersions upon your character and idea because of your choice of ID. It takes a big man to apologize when they are wrong. here you find me doing exactly that!

About your suggestion. I can see now that you are genuine in your idea to help reduce the number of spam posts that infect the board on a hourly basis. I too share that desire and am personally trying to come up with a realistic way of doing exactly that so I can present the admin with a workable idea.

I would ask you to think for a moment about the idea of one post, one download, one thread.
Whilst I can understand your reasoning, I cannot help but feel that manner of posting will effectively cause a similar outcome as to the one you are currently trying to fight.
All of the new movie posts are being buried under a pile spam posts. I feel that you would feel similar frustrations trying to sift through the mass of threads that would exist under the plan you currently have.
I admire the fact you want to make a change to the posting behavior that exists right now on the board...in fact I commend you in your efforts even if I disagree with you ideological method. For that I shall spin some rep in your general direction.
If you want someone to discuss ideas with for improving the posting problems that currently exist on the movie and pics forum, then please PM me. It would be great to brainstorm ideas that could lead to something very workable for the staff of this board to be presented with.

Keep up the good work and continue your movie posts.

Regards,

Lemarchand
Thank you very much for your kind words. I think the best way of changing the behaviour on the board is by example, and I for one am going to try to do that.

Previously I had advised either this or some other board to remove all reference to rape, BDSM, forced sex in their movie titles as they can be easily identified by the hosting sites. I also recommended passwords, to prevent accidental downloads and access, but the rat put paid to our problems.

I think the way foward is still 1 movie per post. I still think that password protection must be put into place and I would advocate megarotica as the hosting site and messyshare for the previews.

Im putting it into practice, so lets see what the response is!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:23 PM   #8
glass
Banned

glass is infamous around these partsglass is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post

Give me a if you agree.
Are you serious? I suggest that nobody who has been a member of this forum for less than a month be allowed to download anything. Oh, I guess that means me...and you...I'm sorry but it seems to me that you have just joined this forum and are already making rules for people who have been here much longer than you have...how self righteous!
glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
sexxxus

sexxxus has initial reputation

Pretty weird topic ^^
sexxxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:54 PM   #10
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass View Post
Are you serious? I suggest that nobody who has been a member of this forum for less than a month be allowed to download anything. Oh, I guess that means me...and you...I'm sorry but it seems to me that you have just joined this forum and are already making rules for people who have been here much longer than you have...how self righteous!
I'm not advocating that new members should be blocked from downloading for whatever period of time as you are indicating.

All I'm saying is that if we are going to put blocks into place, they should be based on the reputation of the poster. That reputation can be earned by either contributing to this board by uploading movies (10 points) or by making comments on the uploads ( 1 point - as decided by other board members).

I think that rapeboard is the best.

The new rules regarding the number of posts does not make a difference to me. I can still obtain the same content through the other boards, P2P or via download searches. Yes it takes me longer, but I can still obtain them.

WHAT – I cant stand is the spamming that is going on at the moment. People are posting “thx” messages, just to build up their post count. All I am proposing is a different method:
- - - - - One thread , One download.

… and I am putting that into practice.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:19 AM   #11
CRB

CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)

I think the proposal is a poor one.

Here is why. Before this current situation arose, likely, seventy-five percent (or more) of the original material posted on this board came from a select number of "elite" posters in threads under their screen name, in essence, one stop shopping with large concentrations of high quality, quite often, thematically related material in one place and in one thread.

If this one movie or clip per thread idea was the customary practice zodiac's (or Sani's ) thread alone would constitute a huge percentage of the active threads not pushed off the board. Moreover, many high quality videos with active links would be gone, lost, and what remains? A bloated forum loaded with a glut of one movie threads with deleted content and people bumping them trying to get re-ups rather than requesting.

It sounds like a nightmare to me. The "thx" game might be assuaged to some extent by this but to my mind it would be a step in the wrong direction. The fact is that the "rat" had over 1000 posts and could (and did) have access to practically any content links that he targeted for temination so I suspect this "solution" to the last "solution" might be another step in the wrong direction.

Last edited by CRB; 08-31-2008 at 12:34 AM.
CRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:41 AM   #12
zra

zra has initial reputation

I agree with this guy
I hate it when people give like 1123213123 thank you posts on one thread -_-
zra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 02:13 AM   #13
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRB View Post
I think the proposal is a poor one.

Here is why. Before this current situation arose, likely, seventy-five percent (or more) of the original material posted on this board came from a select number of "elite" posters in threads under their screen name, in essence, one stop shopping with large concentrations of high quality, quite often, thematically related material in one place and in one thread.

If this one movie or clip per thread idea was the customary practice zodiac's (or Sani's ) thread alone would constitute a huge percentage of the active threads not pushed off the board. Moreover, many high quality videos with active links would be gone, lost, and what remains? A bloated forum loaded with a glut of one movie threads with deleted content and people bumping them trying to get re-ups rather than requesting.

It sounds like a nightmare to me. The "thx" game might be assuaged to some extent by this but to my mind it would be a step in the wrong direction. The fact is that the "rat" had over 1000 posts and could (and did) have access to practically any content links that he targeted for temination so I suspect this "solution" to the last "solution" might be another step in the wrong direction.
Lets face it - Most of us will only look at the first 2 pages – as all we are interested in – is new content. The comments from other downloaders are helpful, as they attest to the quality and validity of the download.

The thx posts, completely destroys that. I now have to trawl through 2-3 pages of “thanks” only to find out that the posters are going on about an upload that has now been deleted, or are requesting re-ups for content posted months ago.

So the question is what is the way forward. Increasing the number of post counts does not help because all it does is encourage spamming and that is not going to deter any further rats.

So surely the proper alternative is a reputation based system, because that has to be earned by the board members. Yes, it will mean that they :
** Can’t lurk anymore
** That they cant download until they have earned reputation points by either contributing or replying sensibly to posts. Existing board members decide if the comment warrants merit and award reputation points.

Bear in mind that there will still be some posters, such as myself who will provide content for newbies and allow them to earn their position, by posting valid comments.

The current system just encourages spamming. My proposal is at least trying to alleviate that. Have you a better suggestion?
Old 08-31-2008, 03:00 AM   #14
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zra View Post
I agree with this guy
I hate it when people give like 1123213123 thank you posts on one thread -_-

Welcome to the board zra.