Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2007, 05:32 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Virgins in stories and role play question.

I've noticed that many times the victims in our Stories and Role Plays are virgins. This is true in both stories/role plays written by both guys and girls. I can understand it from the male point of view, as I can picture the pleasure of deflowering a young maiden by force. I'm however curious as to why so many Women make their characters virgins when in real life I'm assuming that most of you aren't.

<<You know it's getting difficult to keep coming up with these questions every day, I'm starting to run out of material.>>
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #2
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Personally I don't necessarily make my characters virgins, unless they're very young (and those stories no longer get posted here). But I think the biggest reason to use ( ) a virgin as the victim is you can portray a greater sense of fear on the unknown.

A woman who is experienced might have some fear over the unknown aspect of her attacker, what will he do during the rape, what will he do after the rape... but a virgin has those fears, plus the worry of what sex is and how her greatest treasure... her virginity... is being stolen from her.

Just my point of view.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:36 AM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Usually the woman in my fantasies and stories is around 23 years old and has a boyfriend, so it would be a bit too convenient if she was a virgin.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:47 AM   #4
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I've always liked virgin stories. Probably because I started fantasizing about rape at the age of around 14. And yes, it does increase the feeling of fear and being violated.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

For me, the virgin fantasy is better because the victim seems more pure and I guess more of a " goody two shoes"( terribly cliche line I know but its the only thing that strikes me at the moment). Since my fantasies often involve violent taking of purity... It just adds to the eroticism for me
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #6
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

I sometimes fantasize about it, because of the purity and that sex is something never experienced, so it's that more frightening, the pain and taking away something I treasure, gives the rapist more control.
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 03:52 AM   #7
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I never used to treasure the idea of my virginity. I think somehow I've linked being a virgin to being pure-minded and able to say 'no' very easily to keep herself 'intact', and therefore someone with very little sexual experience and a complete submissive when it comes to the 'first time' as she will be nervous and won't know what to expect to feel or do, as she'll be forced to submit what she's been treasuring all these years. She's at her rapists mercy and her view on sex from then forth will be tainted by how he fucks her.

Plus, virginity is generally a one-time thing, so if someone was to 'steal' that seal on your innocence it would be more upsetting/frightening (yet exciting) and much more violating. Someone who's had sex will know what to expect (mostly!) to feel as a rapist pushes her down and fucks her, but our indignant virgin will be left completely open to a very memorable first time. Even if I had that operation to have my hymen re-attached now, it wouldn't match true virginity as I believe it's as much a physical state as a mental state of purity. Something that happens once, and then it's gone. In most of my fantasies, I put up the bitchy self confident exterior but beneath I'm pure unchartered territory (and pure terrified!).

I'd imagine for the rapist it's like pissing in the holy water - naughty, but oh so satisfying (and you can probably only get away with it once or twice!)

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote