Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
lesborape

lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)
Smile lesbian rape story

big hello to everyone here and thank you for having me, my name is joanne or jo as my friends call me and i am a 38 yo female living in australia who happens to share a love of rape play, i am bisexual and do love to roleplay with guys as well but my main focus is women raping other women, i have had real life experience in this and was raped for real by 2 women quite a while back and that experience although it left me very upset and hurt at the time i then felt attracted later on in life to women who where in control and took the lead in the bedroom and as time went by i then started needing more and started to re-enact the time i was raped and found i really loved it, i hope to post here and get involved as this seems like a wonderful forum and i am so glad i found it, i also love to write stories and have posted an attatchment here with the first story i have written based on myself getting raped by another woman, the story is fantasy only and yes i have roleplayed what you read in the story with another woman i met and it was wonderful, i am happy to chat with anyone that shares my love for lesbian rape and anyone that would like to share experiences or simply chat about the subject, so thank you again for having me and hope to make some wonderful friends here, best wishes to all jo xx
Attached Files
File Type: zip lesbian-raped-by-my-accountant.zip (12.8 KB, 82 views)
lesborape is offline   Reply With Quote