Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #1
Stupid Whore

Stupid Whore has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Stupid Whore
Default Looking to be raped :)

I need to be told how you would force me. Iv'e fantasized about being raped for years and can't help myself. The rougher and kinkier the better guys

easyone1117@yahoo.com

Last edited by Stupid Whore; 04-23-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Stupid Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
Astro Creep

Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)Astro Creep Level 1 (100+)

Id follow you home from work, and after you go inside your house id sneak in behind you. Before you knew what was going on i would have already thrown you to the floor. The first thing id do from there is tie your hands up and watch you squirm as i rip your clothes off. Id force my cock into your pussy and slap you around as i rape the fuck out of your sweet vag. Is that a good answer?
Astro Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #3
Stupid Whore

Stupid Whore has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Stupid Whore

mmm hell yeah! great answer thanks
Stupid Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a big fan of the home invasion idea. I'd be there an hour or two before you got home so I had time to be fully prepared for when you arrive. I'd let you walk in the door, perhaps settle in just a bit and put the groceries away and such. I'd sneak up from behind and surprise you. I'd then take you into your bedroom and tie you spread eagle to the bed. Once I had you blindfolded, I'd proceed to slowly start taking your clothes off with my knife. Of course I'd be sure you felt the blade on your skin. It would be fun watching you struggle to try and get away as you knew what was going to happen next. After I'm done with you you hear me on the phone calling up my buddies and invite them over. You shudder as I give them your address.

Of course the whole event would be on video as well. I'd probably take some pictures too and leave them on your computer as a reminder.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #5
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would be someone you know, gaining your trust (making the betrayal that much more painful) ... you'd see me as a harmless, friendly guy. Then one day, you need help bringing something heavy to your house, and I volunteer to help. Once we're inside and
finished with your moving, I ask you if you'd be willing to help me with something. You ask what, and I unzip my jeans and reply, "My swollen cock."

You're in shock for a second ... and that second is all I need to pounce on you. You scream and struggle as you realize what I have planned ... but I'm bigger and stronger, dragging you back toward your bedroom. I throw you down on the bed, pinning you with my weight ... hands groping your breasts, ripping your shirt open ... roughly squeezing, pinching, biting your nipples ... now I'm undoing your pants, forcing them down, ripping your panties ... my fingers force their way inside you, probing, making you cry out in pain ...

I flip you over onto your stomach, kick your legs apart ... rubbing some spit on my cock ... you know what's coming, you can't stop it, you scream and beg even though you know it's useless ... then your scream goes up an octave as I SLAM into you!

I pound and pound, driving my cock deeper into you, all the way ... you try to pull away, to kick me off ... I grab the back of your head and force your face into the mattress, cutting off your air ... your arms flail weakly as you struggle for breath ... then I let you up, you gasp for air ... as soon as you start to fight again I push your face back down again ... all the while my cock is driving into you, the full length with each stroke ... your pussy starts to get wet in self-defense ... I pull your head up and growl into your ear, "You're getting wet, cunt ... you like this? You gonna cum on my cock ... SLUT??"
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
DAMasta

DAMasta has initial reputation

love to chat with ya about what i would do to you. IM me at rokkenroll@ymail.com
DAMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
sex buster

sex buster has initial reputation

i`d follow you around for a while get to know where you go and that then once i know a bit about you i`d judge when to make a move when you return home i`d climb through a window sneak up stairs undetected and knock something over to get you attention then when you come up stairs jump you from behind throw you on the bed and tie you to it rip all your clothes off finger your pussy then take out me cock and fuck you as hard as i can.

how bout that good answer?
sex buster is offline   Reply With Quote