Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
Khaibit

Khaibit has initial reputation
Question So why do you have a rape fetish?

I was reading Phantom's wikipedia rehash and wondered if anyone wanted to comment. I suppose I fall into the "repressed sexuality" categorically since, when I was younger and first in sex ed, I couldn't bear to think about it and the very thought was repulsive. I found sexual organs to be hideous scars on the otherwise very pleasing human form, and was disgusted by my own pubic hair. Anyone who partook of such activities, I thought, must be filthy and degraded.

The first definition of 'rape' that I heard was from a more worldly schoolmate who told me "it's when a man holds a woman down and takes all her clothes off and kisses her all over." I remember this striking a chord of deliciously secret longing within me. I was also affected when, in high school, I saw my first hentai. It was tentacles for years after that.

As I grew up, learned to masturbate, and became comfortable with my own body, I became aware that only thoughts of forcible intercourse and unwanted touching was able to provoke the desired response. This made me even more uncomfortable about my sexuality, but I hoped that it would stop when I had my first sexual experience. Of course this didn't happen. I didn't even have my first orgasm until two years later, when I was 20. I had to look up techniques on the internet in order to pull it off. I still remember what I was thinking about (and it was horribly, embarassingly nerdy (Sephiroth)) and how happy I was when I finally came after something like an hour of hard work.

I don't have the slightest conscious inhibition about sex anymore, yet these fantasies still haunt me and won't go away. I have almost never had an orgasm without thinking about rape. For a while I tried to train myself by getting worked up about a hot rape, and then stealthily switching fantasies when I was about to come. This did nothing and sometimes stymied my orgasm. Also, sometimes the rapist would say things like "how does it feel to be forced to pleasure a huge cock like all women should, you tight little bitch?" and the victim would respond to this by having an orgasm. This was especially horrifying because for a long time I thought that this meant I really believed women were not human beings.

Every now and then I stop masturbating entirely because payoff was just not worth the dirty way it made me feel. I have gotten better about this over the years and since visiting this board, but I still wish my fantasies would go away. It is something I will never be able to share with my spouse, whom I love more than anything else in the world.

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME. The Internet is for sharing so let's hear it.
Khaibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 02:24 PM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Khai, perhaps you notice a lack of responces. not that your thread is not worthy one, but more threads with this question do already exist. make a search, most members have put their opinion in.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:29 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a rape fetish because I'm a pervert and proud of it!
Old 05-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First off thank you!! You stated a post that was logically done and done in good taste as well!

Mostly I believe that all people have a rape fetish/fantasy going on in their minds? different people have different styles or types that please them and leads to their gratification afterwards!

And as like yourself later they end up feeling guilty over what gave them pleasure. I end up feeling as guilty as well after I come back to normal. At first I used to be able to get off on the normal rape.......just being overpowered then taken normally and released after he came.

But then I needed more violence more degrading situations, even more men doing the rape! So now to get off I need to change the subject in my mind the play so to speak.....So then I am taken and raped by a dog or even a pack of dogs??

And yes that gets me off quite well......but leaves me wondering What the HELL is WRONG with ME??

But we all have guilt and how we handle it is what I think is most important!!??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:19 PM   #5
Khaibit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Khai, perhaps you notice a lack of responces. not that your thread is not worthy one, but more threads with this question do already exist. make a search, most members have put their opinion in.

Ok, let me write a long angsty post about how I'm too big a retard to notice the search button.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:29 PM   #6
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaibit
I still remember what I was thinking about (and it was horribly, embarassingly nerdy (Sephiroth)) and how happy I was when I finally came after something like an hour of hard work.
Nerdy??!!

Sephiroth = the sex! I'd sell my soul to make him in human form, and have him chase me & torture me & taunt me, and rape me until I'm sore

Good thread though, I am one of the people with a bit of trauma behind the reasons, but all the same I felt the guilt and confusion as I discovered rape fantasies are the ONLY way I can get off. Everything starts with a chase, or a struggle. I fight all the way, until I run out of energy or I realise there is no point struggling so hard already. The rapist will taunt me, play games with me. He'll let me think he's going to let me go, and then he'll scare me. He'll fuck around with me, laugh at me as I get angry, and make me freeze in fear as he pulls out a weapon. I often include interrogation and masks amongst violence. It can get pretty fucked up in my fantasies.

Sometimes I wonder if it's going to get more and more twisted, or whether I will 'lose' the fantasy I enjoy so much (in secret) and become very vanilla.. my worst fear

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
Khaibit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Sephiroth = the sex! I'd sell my soul to make him in human form, and have him chase me & torture me & taunt me, and rape me until I'm sore
Haha... point taken! I don't think I'd ever seen something so sexy when I first played ff7--the graphics may be out of date now they were hot back then.

Also, video games are far from the nerdiest thing I've masturbated to!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:19 PM   #8
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
First off thank you!! You stated a post that was logically done and done in good taste as well!

Mostly I believe that all people have a rape fetish/fantasy going on in their minds? different people have different styles or types that please them and leads to their gratification afterwards!

And as like yourself later they end up feeling guilty over what gave them pleasure. I end up feeling as guilty as well after I come back to normal. At first I used to be able to get off on the normal rape.......just being overpowered then taken normally and released after he came.

But then I needed more violence more degrading situations, even more men doing the rape! So now to get off I need to change the subject in my mind the play so to speak.....So then I am taken and raped by a dog or even a pack of dogs??

And yes that gets me off quite well......but leaves me wondering What the HELL is WRONG with ME??

But we all have guilt and how we handle it is what I think is most important!!??

sindybabes....nothing is wrong with u lol...iv seen ur pic lol !!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 10:25 PM   #9
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Haha... point taken! I don't think I'd ever seen something so sexy when I first played ff7--the graphics may be out of date now they were hot back then.

Also, video games are far from the nerdiest thing I've masturbated to!

Advent Children. The movie's crap but Sephi is hot in CG.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:04 PM   #10
LilMissNoPleaseNo

Location: All alone, with no one around to hear my screams for help
LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)LilMissNoPleaseNo Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilMissNoPleaseNo

Who knows why people have an anything fetish? Why do I like grape Jolly Ranchers more than cherry? I dunno, I can't explain it, I just DO!!! As for why I have a rape fetish ... all I can tell you is it just happens to be the thing that gets my juices flowing and breath heaving ... like a grape Jolly Rancher
Old 05-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #11
Khaibit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
I have a rape fetish...but I am driven by passion more than sex....
Quite right Phantom. The strong potent passion that forces one to seize the object of desire regardless of the consequences is a very compelling idea... as is being forced to give into one's deeply buried passions by an irresistable power that overcomes all defenses.

Did I mention I'm a bit of a cold fish irl?
Old 05-15-2007, 09:43 AM   #12
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ok, let me write a long angsty post about how I'm too big a retard to notice the search button.
Perhaps you should write a post about how you became that touchy.
Or, better than writing, try to think if my post helped you get some answers.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:28 AM   #13
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

I think because its the opposite of who i am in real life, as in a caring musical artist. So in the bedroom im as cruel as can be. I guess the opposite thing is the most common reason, either that or some sort of childhood abuse can trigger it, but thats not usually the most common reason ive found.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:44 AM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
I think because its the opposite of who i am in real life, as in a caring musical artist. So in the bedroom im as cruel as can be. I guess the opposite thing is the most common reason, either that or some sort of childhood abuse can trigger it, but thats not usually the most common reason ive found.
It's the same with me. I'm a very nice guy and probably the last person who would truly rape someone. I got into rape fantasies when a girl in a chatroom asked me to rape her in a roleplay about...longer than five years ago.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote