Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-25-2006, 01:58 PM   #41
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not a case of "letting it" destroy your life. It's a case of IT destroying your life. And as for trauma caused by rape, it's possible for a small minority of people to completely get rid of it, but for most it's not. For some people it's possible to deal with it so that it doesn't feel SO bad any more, but, as evidenced by the "may trigger" warnings on stories related to rape, any number of things could trigger it (or panic attacks) again. As stated in this story: "scars heal and fade, but ALWAYS REMAIN". They don't go away: http://www.safehaven-uk.org/aftermath/blub_city.shtml
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 02:37 PM   #42
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
If you seriously believe that CRAP, I suggest you take a look at a few person accounts on a few rape crisis websites such as http://www.safehaven-uk.org, and http://www.survive.org.uk

Except for a small number of people, rape DOES destroy lives. It's not like namecalling where it hurts you and you may get over it in time, or like being hit where you get bruised, and the bruise heals, and after a while you feel fine. It causes immense psychological harm. Just a few of the problems it causes (even long after the event, sometimes for life) are: suicidal thoughts, feelings, and even attempts; extreme trauma; relationship problems; panic attacks... and these are just a few. If you really are stupid enough to believe what you wrote above this, then I suggest you look at those websites before blankly arguing that you're not stupid.

I thought this was just a rape fantasy site. My arse! It's a place for real rapists to get together by the looks of things.
I consider this diatribe and the language employed to be a personal attack on another member,
2nd warning, banned for a week
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:00 PM   #43
cleanfun4all

HN1, No, this is a rape FANTASY site. I'm not so naive as to think there aren't some real rapists lurking in the shadows, but that is not at all what this and similar boards are about.

I do agree with you on the trauma part. Any traumatic event is life altering. That doesn't mean that the person can't heal and even live a happy life, but the trauma will always be a part of who they are. I also don't think it's possible to rate degrees of trauma.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #44
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
If you seriously believe that CRAP, I suggest you take a look at a few person accounts on a few rape crisis websites such as http://www.safehaven-uk.org, and http://www.survive.org.uk

Except for a small number of people, rape DOES destroy lives. It's not like namecalling where it hurts you and you may get over it in time, or like being hit where you get bruised, and the bruise heals, and after a while you feel fine. It causes immense psychological harm. Just a few of the problems it causes (even long after the event, sometimes for life) are: suicidal thoughts, feelings, and even attempts; extreme trauma; relationship problems; panic attacks... and these are just a few. If you really are stupid enough to believe what you wrote above this, then I suggest you look at those websites before blankly arguing that you're not stupid.

I thought this was just a rape fantasy site. My arse! It's a place for real rapists to get together by the looks of things.
And by the looks of things, you're either a rape counsellor or owner of a rape survivor's site, and only here to make your point again, again, and again. Your small number of other posts have been to experiment reaction for research, and to disguise yourself.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 12:11 PM   #45
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
It's not a case of "letting it" destroy your life. It's a case of IT destroying your life. And as for trauma caused by rape, it's possible for a small minority of people to completely get rid of it, but for most it's not. For some people it's possible to deal with it so that it doesn't feel SO bad any more, but, as evidenced by the "may trigger" warnings on stories related to rape, any number of things could trigger it (or panic attacks) again. As stated in this story: "scars heal and fade, but ALWAYS REMAIN". They don't go away: http://www.safehaven-uk.org/aftermath/blub_city.shtml

ur so annoying
Old 05-27-2006, 09:57 AM   #46
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
If I threw a stick, would you go away?
Old 06-01-2006, 03:52 AM   #47
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
its rape if u have sex with someone who is passed out
It's a great fantasy, especially if you combine it with the humiliation of leaving cum on her face and hair, and taking her panties. Better yet, if you can convince her that she was a wild slut who took on all comers. Like was said earlier; "freebie!"
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 08:05 AM   #48
Tanya

sd

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:08 AM   #49
Tanya

dssdf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:03 AM   #50
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1

1st warning
Bullhonkery. As insinuated in my post, there are people who lose use of their legs and become bitter sniveling stumps, and there are those who go on to live full, complete lives. The difference is not the injury, but the way the person reacted to it. Showing examples of people who let it destroy them does not weaken my argument, it strengthens my argument.

I further that the worse society views rape, the worse the rape will affect people who pay attention to society's views.

Look at how harmful molestation is today, but in ancient classical times, boys were routinely used for sex, with no resulting damage. There are tribes in which one rite of passage is to "bring about semen in boys by donating it" (one-time anal intercourse between elders and pubescents seen as a tribal duty) The newly-formed "men" have no lasting trauma, because it is part of their normal ritual.

Psychological damage does not happen by things you don't think about (beck, ellis) the way you think about things causes the way they shape you. IF you were raped while unconscious, and never found out about it, or had any memory of it at all, you'd never be traumatized by it.

As far as the posters here, perhaps there are real rapists among them. Perhaps not. God knows you find all types of people everywhere, especially on the internet. I've been looking for a "play date" here, but not obsessively. Obviously if I were looking for ACTUAL rape victims, I'd probably be advertising free drug parties in a chatroom. I doubt real rapists would be discussing it so openly and intelligently, although anything's possible.

Last edited by MarcEdeSade; 06-25-2006 at 04:12 AM.
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 04:11 AM   #51
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

from the story: "Lucy didn't confide in anyone, because her Mum said people would think she was dirty if they knew."

obviously, "lucy" learned that sex was "bad" and "dirty" from someone, probably her mum. IF mummy and others hadn't drilled it into her head how horrible it was, she'd be happy and healthy.

The damage came from the information lucy processed and accepted "people will think you are dirty", much more so than from any physical act.

And there it is: the truth. Pain (traumatic event in life) is inevitable....Suffering (agonizing over it mentally) is optional.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:58 PM   #52
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
As far as the posters here, perhaps there are real rapists among them. Perhaps not. God knows you find all types of people everywhere, especially on the internet. I've been looking for a "play date" here, but not obsessively. Obviously if I were looking for ACTUAL rape victims, I'd probably be advertising free drug parties in a chatroom. I doubt real rapists would be discussing it so openly and intelligently, although anything's possible.
Very well said and i agree 100%.
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #53
RiddenRaw
Banned

RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)RiddenRaw Level 1 (100+)
Default Freebie

A "Freebie" is right. I usually flirt a lot when drinkig, and on the weekends passout a lot. Sometimes, especially when i was a teen, I would wake up in excruciating pain, and knew that, not only was I fucked, but by many. Once it happed twice in 2 weeks.

I'd say when a girl passes out at a social gathering/drinking, she 'gives it up' by default.

Last edited by RiddenRaw; 03-01-2007 at 02:20 PM.
RiddenRaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:18 PM   #54
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, I have.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:52 PM   #55
Lady

Lady has initial reputation

In my culture young girls get married to older men all the time. Then again the average lifespan of women in my country is 45 and 35 for men.

At the time of marriage my father was 30-something, my mother was 18. They'd known each other a lot longer than that. They've been together for more than thirty years.

I've been engaged three times, married once. I got married when I was...I think...8, and yes, my ex-husband and I had sex when I was that age. Am I traumatized from it? No. I liked it and made sure to do it a lot because, damn, it felt good. My ex-husband was 13. We got divorced when I was 18 when I came over to America, mainly because the dumb fuck was cheating on me and that bothered me even though polygamy was a way of life over there.

These were all arranged, both marriage and engagements, by the way. I could be engaged without my consent in my culture. Even in America most immigrant/refugee Asians don't follow American law or culture.

I should also mention that polygamy is not allowed in my native country but the Law is completely different from the Culture. Most men had two or more wives. It was "just the way it is" and in fact, in Buddhism, the elder wife would often tell the husband to go find another woman to satisfy his needs. As a good Buddhist she should now be in that stage of life where she is preying, fasting or turns her head towards doing good to make her Karma for the next life be better.

Another example would be physical affections. In my culture kissing, hugging and touching in public was disgusting. Well, men held hands over there as a sign of friendship (Something I laughed at in sheer disbelief when I realized it was considered 'faggot-like' for men to do in America.) but men and women holding hands will cause public uproar; the woman is a whore for daring to let a man who's not her husband or son touch her. When I came to America I was horrified to see everyone be so open and easy everyone was with it. I still am in some ways. I refuse to let anyone hug me or touch me anymore than is necessary.
Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #56
i_am_me

i_am_me has initial reputation

the only time i ever passed out after drinking too much was the first time i ever got drunk...i like blacked out and did some kind of embarrassing stuff (nothing really bad, just telling secrets..lol) but i would think u have to be somewhat of a lightweight to do it...
i_am_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:55 AM   #57
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiddenRaw
A "Freebie" is right. I usually flirt a lot when drinkig, and on the weekends passout a lot. Sometimes, especially when i was a teen, I would wake up in excruciating pain, and knew that, not only was I fucked, but by many. Once it happed twice in 2 weeks.

I'd say when a girl passes out at a social gathering/drinking, she 'gives it up' by default.
Jesus, what is this shit? She doesn't give anything up. Maybe she's being stupid, but she's not responsible for her own rape, and neither are you, if it happened to you. In horror movies when people go looking for the cat, they're stupid, but they're not suicides, right? And I've been to plenty of parties where people got drunk and passed out, but nobody got gangraped, funnily enough.

What is it about persiangurl's old crappy posts that gets people bringing them back from the dead to piss me off?
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:37 AM   #58
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedelbows
Jesus, what is this shit? She doesn't give anything up. Maybe she's being stupid, but she's not responsible for her own rape, and neither are you, if it happened to you. In horror movies when people go looking for the cat, they're stupid, but they're not suicides, right? And I've been to plenty of parties where people got drunk and passed out, but nobody got gangraped, funnily enough.

What is it about persiangurl's old crappy posts that gets people bringing them back from the dead to piss me off?
People like pissing you off?
Old 03-04-2007, 06:44 PM   #59
Error Nomad

Error Nomad has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley
The odd thing is that the United States is often considered conservative. Unlike some parts of Europe, nudity is rarely accepted here. Open sexuality is also frowned on. Subjects like this rape board contain are even the basis for criminal prosecution, and I don’t refer to just rape, but the fantasy of rape portrayed in images or text have sent many to the dark realms of prison.

Lady, you provide us with a timely reminder that we are only a small portion of the world and not its only voice.

Squids
How is that surprising? The US -is- one of the more conservative countries in the first world. Granted, it's uneven and illogical in the way it's applied, but conservative christian values are a major part of our legal system and culture.

There are plenty of other, more conservative and authoritarian countries out there, but we're definitely on the list. When you travel abroad you see examples of both ends of the scale, and realize that the US is -not- really that free. It is ruled by law, which means it's pretty easy to live in within those laws.

It just gets me when people seem to believe that the US is more 'free' than anywhere else. More so than many places, absolutely. But we aren't the perfect example of the concept.

EN
Error Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:22 AM   #60
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

Ooh when I drink I really like to drink And so yeah, I pass out, or don't remember parts of the nite.

But I do find that sometimes I am yearning to do *something* that I don't have the guts to do sober, so drinking helps. And this being a rape fantasy board, and of course me enjoying that kind of sex, usually a few drinks helps me get started.. or in some cases, helps me get the courage to even meet the guy lol.

And I've definitely had my days where I wake up and think, what the hell happened to me!! (Once I was really drunk and tripped and fell on my face.. it wasn't pretty ><)