Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation
Default Some Favorite Rape Fantasy Scenarios

I like over 50 different scenarios but lately 5 have been at the top of my list.

Young woman with dreams of becoming the next big pop star meets with a recording studio owner who lies to gain her confidence before raping her when she comes to visit him at his recording studio.

Vacationing single woman in her 30's is raped by a man she met at a local store or restaurant. He will sell her to some friends who will force her to work in a brothel.

A unemployed woman attends her 10 year high school reunion. There she meets the man she once dumped. He is now a big shot CEO. He offers her job. He fails to tell her it will be as his sex slave.

Man is dating a woman with a 18 year old daughter. While the mom is out of town, the man stops by the woman's house. He is drunk and takes out frustration on the daughter.

On way to her wedding, a bride is carjacked while in her wedding dress. She never makes it to the wedding and will end up being sold into sex slavery.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

All good scenarios my friend. I especially like the reunion and young daughter one. Those have just the hint of realism that makes it almost actually plausible...making it even more hot!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
wolfrider

wolfrider has initial reputation

Let's see , there not in order of revelance and more kind of fantasies ideas than sceneraios per se...

1 .- A latina black hair girl (18 yo) is taking a sun bath on her backyard, naked, when the neighbour's dog (a fierce kind like a doberman, or something like that), breaks in. Scared she have to let the dog licks on her pussy, but she dont know the neighbour (a 40 to 60 yo, fat and hairy man) is recording it... so later, still alone, the girl is blackmailed and get herself transformed into the man and dog sex slave.

2 .- A blond woman (25 to 30) gets to an island, after a shipwreck in Central America zone (or Caribe, or Africa) , just to find that the place has a tribu of horny and cruel dark skinned men. Of course they find that the woman is something very exotic and use them as a fucktoy, until eventually she become one of the tribu's breeder sluts (along with other dark skinned women, slaves they kidnapped from other tribus)

3 .- 3 collages girls (a redhair included all 18 yo to early 20's) go to a country trip. They arrive to the red hair's uncle farm. The man have had a very distant relation with the girl, so he ended drugging the girls and tied them not to escape. During a long weekend he rapes all of them, and forces them into bestiality things (mostly let them get raped by his pigs). Finally he get them into a truck and sell them to a family of brutal farmers (you know the type that 'retarded hillbilly' you can find in cartoons or comic stuff)

4 .- A 25- 28 yo woman, very wealthy high society, knows that her maid (a young girl) is pregnant from a man know as 'bear', a lowlife on her poor neighbour that have all people frightened, and who have the nice hobby of get young girls pregnants. This guy tries to steal on the woman house, but is captured. He swear the woman that she will pay. The maid convinces the woman to drop charges against 'bear' cause she is threatened by his gang, so the woman does it. Later that week the woman is surprised, alone, by the criminal, and she gets raped during a long long night. Finally, after times passes, she discovers that she is carrying another Bear's bastard inside her.

5 .- Fantasy one : An elf and a human princess girl are captured by orcs while they traveled through a forest. The beasts rape them both (deflorating both of the girls) just to lost them when a savage mercenary troop atack. The girls passed from a group of savages males (humans and not humans) until both of them ended in a sex circus where she have to fight and get raped to keep living.

Well i have more scenarios, but these 5 are the ones i like most, in this moment... i have the tendence to change my preferences very often, so probably next month i would tell another very different ones

(yes i am a perv...lol )
wolfrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #4
dartec

dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to dartec Send a message via MSN to dartec Send a message via Yahoo to dartec Send a message via Skype™ to dartec

Maria Sharapova (the Russian tennis star) caught in her own locker room, tied up and gangraped by horny ballboys or a crowd of other tennis star. Or even by Williams sisters.
I respect Maria, but love imagine her tied up, bending over, gagged and assraped.

Last edited by dartec; 06-28-2011 at 12:16 AM.
dartec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:04 AM   #5
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Making a home invasion (with friends) to a secluded house in the mountains, where some hot girl is spending her time, with almost no contact with outside world (as in my story).
2. Grabbing an extremely hot and cute friend of mine at the uni, keeping her in the basement until the school closes and then raping her in every way I wish. Then either leaving her tied down and covered in cum in the janitors' room or taking her to my home.
3. Taking two victims - sisters or best friends and keeping them in my basement, breaking them over the course of months, forcing them to pleasure or punish each other and whoring them out to my friends.
4. Raping some video game characters - like Viconia from Baldur's Gate or Leliana and Morrigan from Dragon Age.
5. Having the power to control the minds of all women and of course using it how I wish.
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
clara

clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartec View Post
Maria Sharapova (the Russian tennis star) caught in her own locker room, tied up and gangraped by horny ballboys or a crowd of other tennis star. Or even by Williams sisters.
I respect Maria, but love imagine her tied up, bending over, gagged and assraped.

JOIN MY GROUP... http://www.rapeboard.com/group.php?groupid=28
clara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #7
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation

My wife was once an addictions counselor at a juvenile detention centre. Though most of her "clients" were late teens. She was on grave shift her time there. Her and some useless punk. Apparently what she did most of her time at work was cyber on yahoo, or sleep. One such night they forgot to lock the doors and a few "clients" got out. Whilst my wife slept, her cowworker locked himself in a closet and wouldnt come out. The escaped prisoners made their way out the front door. They both lost their job over this incident, though I wonder if those guys wouldnt have gone after her and her ass.
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #8
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

Please no more underage.

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 04-21-2012 at 09:24 AM.
susan_haynes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #9
hnt6238

hnt6238 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hnt6238

1. mature realtor followed into ha house by a bunch of young guys and gang raped.
2. 5 young guys with hot moms take turns drugging and raping them one at a time
3. mom / son kidnapped and forced to do it a lot with each other
4. terrorists take over a large mall and rape many of the women
5. a guy has the hots for a hot teacher, kidnaps her, takes her somewhere, and keeps
her there for a long time, doing her any way he wants
hnt6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #10
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartec View Post
That is very hot. Always had a bit of a crush on Ms Sharapova. It's those legs Love the idea of her getting raped by the William's sisters. Maria bent over getting it hard up the ass from Serena with a strap-on. She'd have a good reason for the grunting then

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I collect my "neice" from finishing school to inform her that her "parents" have died in a horrific accident. Of course as her only living relative, and her having spent 18 years mostly secluded from the real world, I'd take as much advantage of her as I could.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #12
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsubKevin View Post
On way to her wedding, a bride is carjacked while in her wedding dress. She never makes it to the wedding and will end up being sold into sex slavery.
I love that scenario! How I would love to be that young bride! Get into that limo thinking it's going to be the happiest day of my life and then feeling my pulse pounding as the limo driver ignores all my questions about why we're going in the OPPOSITE direction that the church is in... Finally, screaming and struggling as my captors finally make an appearance and "break me in" - brutally taking me while I'm still wearing my gown. And the worst is yet to come, I'm never going home, they're not even going to kill me - I'm being sold into slavery to be used and abused by whoever buys me!

littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #13
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1.- Mother and wife has both husband and son at different jails. 2 brothers are also in each of the jails. Both have permission to go out of jail from time to time. The woman has to let them stay at home and serve them each time they go out. Them and their friends, ex convicts quite rude. Once and again during years or they will rape and beat her beloveds.

2.- Teacher from a only male school has sex with one of her students. Big mistake. She tries to break. He blackmail her, share her with all the class. She has to dress like ordered at class and from time to time she is gang raped in the class. Also the bus driver is invited and school trips become very intense. Mainly when they have to stay more than one day out. She ends tied on a bed and raped by all the students one after the other nonstop for all the night and also by the bus driver. Of course also she is raped during the bus trip. This becomes a tradition from year to year with the new students replacing the old in the never ending blackmail rape.

3.- House break in. First, woman is catch alone. They tell that they are going to rape her in front of her family but she has to act slutty and asking for the rapist being more mean and rough like if she is enjoying or they will kill family. Relatives (husband, parents, sons, other relatives at house on travel... or course are plenty of them and all male) ends believing she really enjoys. Maybe she become the slut for all the family members after this.

4.- Different approach from above. Woman is blackmailed. She is shy and conservative. Of course blackmailer get his time with her but what he is looking for is to make her a slut. He put hidden cams in her house and other places to see her degradation. Blackmailer order her to act like a slut. First at home with his husband. Beginning to ask him to do sex things that before she refused (anal, oral, shallow...). Then seduce other relatives (brother in law, father in law, her own brother and father...) and friends. Enemies of her husband are also good targets for being seduced and also friends of her son. Also at work becomes the slut of the office being fucked by all the coworkers. And always she demands them being rough, dirty and aggressive. Actually she is blackmailed into finding more men to rape her.
*I have just think that blackmailer rapist could be a relative and coworker so he can rape her both at house and work place.

[Actually this fantasy has just pop from my mind. I had one similar where a geek finds cheating women with webcams and after menacing to show videos to husband he order them to offer to do dirty rough things to they lovers. "Honey. You never let me have anal sex with you before and now you are asking me to do it without lube and hard?"]

5.- A female member from a board about rape fantasies records a video asking another member to arrange rapes on her with other members from the board. She gives personal information about how to find her, codes for alarm, timetables about when she is alone and copy of her keys to that member. Plenty of trips are arranged to his house for rapes and gangrapes. Members have a lot of different rape fantasies and she has to act all of them, From humiliation to painful.

P.D. 6.- I also love the wedding scenario but with some differences. Bride is (surprise again ) blackmailed by relatives and friends of the groom. Before weeding she is raped and then forced to go to wedding without panties, dildos in her holes and with her thighs with dry cum and get married. Later, during weeding feast they find time to rape her at bathroom. At last friends manage to make groom so drunk that he pass out at hotel where they were going to enjoy their weeding night and his friends and relatives joins. Raping bride while husband is passed out on the floor. Rapists make a bet to see who will be the father of the child.

Last edited by ElChantajista; 05-25-2012 at 12:30 AM.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 02:13 PM   #14
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Every scenario with a young, beautiful and innocent girl getting brutally raped for hours and hours is my thing I’m scared of myself
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1525.jpg (7.6 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Raper_Pimp; 02-20-2021 at 07:34 AM.
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote