Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #21
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

<wanders in, looks aound> fuck it, nothing will shift some peoples mindset..

<wanders off to find pictures of PF's tits>...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #22
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
"It's obvious that despite all the ridicule of America,"

The USA is a great and wonderful country filled with generous and friendly people but as the self appointed policeman to the world you have to cop the flak that comes with the job.
As HRH says - With respect.
Dont know where this self appointed crap comes from since every democracy in the damn world looked to us to save them from the big, bad bear.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:50 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The problem with this is not that people think Obama is a muslim. The problem is that the people stating that 'fact' consider it a dis qualifier from office. Leaving aside the fact that the constitution lays out that no religious test can be used to determine who is fit to serve (Article 7 section 3) the people who think Obama= Muslim are the same who think Muslim= terrorist.

And the whole Obama is a muslim thing, oddly enough wasn't started by a right winger. It was actually a political smear used by a former Hillary Clinton staffer in the primaries.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:31 AM   #24
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not particularly politically driven but I do work as on office dogsbody in a company that prints up some materials for political use. We produce prototype literature and campagin materials for local goverment etc. I get to see how sometimes the truth gets edited to present a better image and how some issues can be ignored because of convience or even the egos of particular people.

None of it is outright lies but then removing huge chunks isn't a particularly fair way to go about these things. Some would even question the fitness of people like this to hold anykind of office. If you can stand the heat, get out of the sauna

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x

Last edited by perfectlyformed; 08-25-2010 at 03:07 AM.
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #25
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Dont know where this self appointed crap comes from since every democracy in the damn world looked to us to save them from the big, bad bear.
Of course my old friend. Why fight battles when you can get someone else to fight them for you? That's the smart thing.

Seriously though. Who has always stuck with the US through thick and thin for countless years. Well I can name two. Great Britain and Australia. That must tell you something.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #26
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dont forget Israel

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #27
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
In the same way that we Brits get treated by Europe even though we saved there arse on numerous occasions...WW1, WW2, Napoleon, The War Of The Spanish Succession...

Maybe if FDR and Eisenhower hadn't fucked up byt trusting Stalin's intentions during the later stages of WWII, then maybe there wouldn't have been such a big need. The same with Sadat in Egypt in 56, which years later even Eisenhower admitted was a mistake.

Or and your help, fuck me its expensive, 50 completely fuck destroyers for bases in the Caribean, and a loan under the sort of terms that would get an ordinary citizen arrested as a loan shark...

The loan in question, given after days of begging, was only paid off four or five years ago.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:53 PM   #28
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Maybe if FDR and Eisenhower hadn't fucked up byt trusting Stalin's intentions during the later stages of WWII, then maybe there wouldn't have been such a big need.
How do you know they really did? Maybe they just weren't ready to start yet another war. England wasn't, despite Churchill's warnings.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #29
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
In the same way that we Brits get treated by Europe even though we saved there arse on numerous occasions...WW1, WW2
The US joined In WW1 in 1917, just when we were needed. The Germans were beginning their "Peace Offensive," which was moving all of the troops from the Eastern front (against Russia, which had just left the war) to the Western front (against England and France). The Americans provided reinforcements just as the allied needed them.

While the UK in WW 2 did have the power to not be invaded by the Germans, it also flat out didn't have the power to invade France or Italy. Without the manpower and materials of the US, Britain and her allies would never have been able to invade France and defeat the Germans. And its plausible that Germany could have beaten Russia in 1943 had more resources been made available. The US had a major role and the allies could not have done without the US but the US could not have done it without the rest of the Allies, namely England and Russia.

Now after WW2, in the Cold War yes the US kept the rest of Europe from being under Soviet Control, because there was no other military power other than the US that could stand up by itself against the Soviet, however if WW3 had broken out, it would have been a combined effort again.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #30
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FYI.

The wars you people mentioned are all over and have been for sometime. As much as I enjoy "turning up late" jokes at the expense of our american bretheren at times I can't help but feel that this is a seperate debate going on here.

24% of a sample group of Americans belive Barack Obama is a Muslin because.....some guy on the TV said he was? A bit shocking, but no matter where you are from you know a few idiots. In America its Rednecks, it the UK its Chavs. No doubt France, Italy or even Ghana has morons. Yes thats right, Ghana even has morons.

Maybe the bigger issue here is the volume of people willing to by these things at face value. In a world where infomation is literally at our fingertips (I accessed my work e-mails via my mother fracking phone the other day) a rabble can be roused so easily.

OMG! They want a Mosque near Ground Zero!.....Near the other Mosque.

Obama must be Muslim

Its that easy. A quarter of us are idiots. 6 billion people in this world. So watch your back, theres 1.5 BILLION morons out there. We're surrounded.

I also propse that the very next mention of WWII on this thread merits a 24 hour ban
Old 08-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #31
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I also propse that the very next mention of WWII on this thread merits a 24 hour ban"

My lips are sealed.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:33 PM   #32
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
See quote for whole comment Edited for space
I did not post to spark a debate on who did what in WW1's and 2...though if you check your history of the 1917/ 1918 American troops used British and French equipement as, similar to the British army in 1915/ 16 they expanded far and beyond there capacity to equipe themselves rapidly.

I was just pointing out that without the contribution of British troops down the centuries Europe, and America, Oz and god knows how many other countries would look different, yet we are mistrusted in Europe, the same way that not matter what the US says or does it's intentions will also be mistrusted, and be resented for it.

It is something that you have to get used to.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #33
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I'm not particularly politically driven but I do work as on office dogsbody in a company that prints up some materials for political use. We produce prototype literature and campagin materials for local goverment etc. I get to see how sometimes the truth gets edited to present a better image and how some issues can be ignored because of convience or even the egos of particular people.

None of it is outright lies but then removing huge chunks isn't a particularly fair way to go about these things. Some would even question the fitness of people like this to hold anykind of office. If you can stand the heat, get out of the sauna

x
I will so pay you to come here and print stuff. Anything, make photocopies whatever. You just have to live in my house and submit to my whims ocasionally.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #34
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Of course my old friend. Why fight battles when you can get someone else to fight them for you? That's the smart thing.

Seriously though. Who has always stuck with the US through thick and thin for countless years. Well I can name two. Great Britain and Australia. That must tell you something.
It absolutely does. The two best friends a nation could ever have, bar none.

Now... did someone mention PF's tit's???
Old 08-26-2010, 05:17 AM   #35
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I did not post to spark a debate on who did what in WW1's and 2...though if you check your history of the 1917/ 1918 American troops used British and French equipement as, similar to the British army in 1915/ 16 they expanded far and beyond there capacity to equipe themselves rapidly.

I was just pointing out that without the contribution of British troops down the centuries Europe, and America, Oz and god knows how many other countries would look different, yet we are mistrusted in Europe, the same way that not matter what the US says or does it's intentions will also be mistrusted, and be resented for it
You are correct, in WW1 the reinforcements I spoke about were troop reinforcements, not equipment, America at the time was very green, still using the same tactics it did during the American Civil War, command of the American troops was almost given to England and France during that period because of Americans lack of experience in fighting such a war.

The point that I had hoped to make was, it took both England's military might as well as America's and the rest of our Allies fighting together as brothers in arms to be victorious, as it will again if a world conflict ever erupted. And yes, no matter what the US or UK says or does our intentions will be mistrusted, and we will be resented for it in the eyes of many in the world.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #36
pervipete

Exactly jwham, and hopefully our two nations will be allies for many more years to come.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #37
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well I really don't care what Obama worships. When I saw this picture of him it pretty much summed it up for me.

Socialist Clown

And for the record I wish to state yes I do!!!

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 08-26-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:00 AM   #38
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Google. 20 seconds out of my day. People lets please not just belive what we see on TV ok?

BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg
Old 08-30-2010, 03:15 AM   #39
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper58 View Post
[B] If your not from the USA Or the "Left Coast" then You May not fully understand Why 24% of People believe he is a Muslim*
Why??
Because they're stupid.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #40
jwham
Privileged Member

Obama is a US born citizen, if he were not Hilary Clinton would have shouted it from the mountain tops during her Presidential campaign, so he is legally the worst President we have had in a long time, with a unapproved ratting any where from 44 percent to 49 percent depending on what poll you choice to believe, that means a lot of the people that voted for him are now regretting their decision to do so.