Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-21-2007, 03:59 AM   #1
Own

Own has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Own
Default "Breaking"

I'm curoius...

I myself fantsize about a men "breaking" me, and I also see this is a lot of our posts. It seems to be subjective, different stories/RP's expressing it different ways.

So I'm wondering what it means to you, a memeber of this rockin' site?

Is it simply stopping psyhical sturggle wo restraints, surrendering and just letting abuse happen ,making her turn and beg for it....?
Own is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 09:55 AM   #2
rampant

rampant has initial reputation
Default breaking the girl

to me its about hearing her cry and beg, with a sense of helplessness in her voice.

sometimes it's about hearing her cum despite herself... but usually it's hearing her pain.
rampant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:37 AM   #3
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own
I'm curoius...

I myself fantsize about a men "breaking" me, and I also see this is a lot of our posts. It seems to be subjective, different stories/RP's expressing it different ways.

So I'm wondering what it means to you, a memeber of this rockin' site?

Is it simply stopping psyhical sturggle wo restraints, surrendering and just letting abuse happen ,making her turn and beg for it....?

For me its about the power and control over the submissive, its not about the sex but the psychology in the play leading to sex
Old 02-16-2007, 11:28 AM   #4
dominantuk

dominantuk Level 1 (100+)dominantuk Level 1 (100+)

i think its the point where she totally gives in mentally and physically, once thats points reached nothing is impossible.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Breaking someone, good subject.

I believe it happens in degrees..whether its the moment someone stops stuggling, tho that doesnt necessairly mean they are broken, or whether its a deeper, darker more personal moment for the victim when their minds shrink back from the reality they are being exposed to.

I tend to agree with Clan and others who have said its more about the psychology leading upto and including the sex part of the play. Get it right and it can be the most fun part...

Lx
Old 02-16-2007, 11:50 PM   #6
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Resistance replaced with acceptance.
Is that not the goal of all here?

There is a peace, a calm, a depth in acceptance....as in forgiveness...that leads the mind to bliss.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:10 AM   #7
robert25260

robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Best part

I agree: the "breaking" ist the best and the essential part of all my rape fantasies, the "rest" is just sex.

There are two parts of "breaking": First - breaking her body, the struggling, the slapping, the screaming, the spreading of her legs by force, the threats, the use of pur force until the resistance ends.

Second - breaking her mind: to make her "accept" it, the verbal abuse, to make her feel aroused, to make her come, to make her to want it to happen again and again .....

I agree that the second one may probably mostly be a male fantasy.
robert25260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:49 AM   #8
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, it’s about hate and pain and humiliation…
Doing something against her will.
“Submission” is not what I want. I want her to resist as much as possible, until physical exhaustion precludes further resistance, and even then, to refuse to happily comply.
(Keep in mind, however, that I am far too much a coward to ever commit an ACTUAL rape…)
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:14 PM   #9
Own

Default Beyond sticks and stones...

Looks like we're all on the same page

I dig the way Marc said it..."Resistance replaced with acceptance."

I like to think that me, being such a stubborn fool, would never "break" if fantasy ever became reality. But in reality I don' t know where my threshold would be. Although I dream of being "broke" and my attacker making me beg for it, I don't think that would ever happen in reality.

Also, in real life how many true rapes include the rapist taking the time to get their victims to psychologically submit? In my perception of real rape I see the rape as mainly a short control/physical act.

Anyway, thanks for the interaction. It's funny to think that really I was "broke" before ever coming to this site

PS: Andy your reply made me squirm
Old 02-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #10
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
For me, it’s about hate and pain and humiliation…
Doing something against her will.
“Submission” is not what I want. I want her to resist as much as possible, until physical exhaustion precludes further resistance, and even then, to refuse to happily comply.
(Keep in mind, however, that I am far too much a coward to ever commit an ACTUAL rape…)
AR, you are quite right. Submission is not the same as being broken, nor should the term really be considered correct within rape fantasy. I had a two year D/s relationship and I CHOSE to submit, being broken is force pitted against a will.

A victim may act submissively in order to not be too badly "hurt" during a rape, but in no way does one "submit" to the rapist. Thats pure nonsense.
Who here wants a victim to submit anyway? Surely thats part of the fun!!!
lol.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #11
Andrea

Andrea Level 1 (100+)Andrea Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Andrea

If I give in thow iwn't it boring? just curous
love, peace
Andrea
Old 02-19-2007, 02:45 AM   #12
Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea
If I give in thow iwn't it boring? just curous
love, peace
Andrea

Dunno, just depends on the RP I guess,

I try to stay surprising and witty and get my player to work at me a bit
Old 02-19-2007, 12:12 PM   #13
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sometimes I wonder if the broken fantasy relies on the desire to forget about yourself, to get free from these thick frames of mind that make you an automat in some extent. Get broken might allow someone to have a second birth.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:13 PM   #14
IRejectUrReality

IRejectUrReality Level 1 (100+)IRejectUrReality Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Sometimes I wonder if the broken fantasy relies on the desire to forget about yourself, to get free from these thick frames of mind that make you an automat in some extent. Get broken might allow someone to have a second birth.
agreed shysnale.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:19 PM   #15
TwistedDesires26Fem

TwistedDesires26Fem has initial reputation

I always thought of it as giving in, no restraints needed.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:43 PM   #16
Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
[/COLOR]

In resistance lies the challenge......

In acceptance lies the victory......

and between her legs lies the trophy.......

Marc,

That would make a great bumper sticker
Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #17
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert25260
I agree: the "breaking" ist the best and the essential part of all my rape fantasies, the "rest" is just sex.

There are two parts of "breaking": First - breaking her body, the struggling, the slapping, the screaming, the spreading of her legs by force, the threats, the use of pur force until the resistance ends.

Second - breaking her mind: to make her "accept" it, the verbal abuse, to make her feel aroused, to make her come, to make her to want it to happen again and again .....

I agree that the second one may probably mostly be a male fantasy.
Well, I agree with you. I like to be broken in my fantasies in both parts of "breaking". The struggle is essential for me. I´d add the clothes torn in the fight, so the´re also broken.
And after the physical breaking, I also like to be mind broken: insulted humiliated, mentally posessed, forced to do things for the threaten of being hurt. So it can also be a female fantasy.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmm yes good subject. I'm a bit late though (damn work!!)

I would think of myself as being broken only if my attacker won more than just my unwilling acceptance or submission, but if he won something emotional from me as well (which Ive read in fiction, an also of non fictional accounts.)

There is a very long story written by Tom someone many years ago still leaves a mark on me. The character Kidnapped this girl, and over a period of time exposing her to various methods and types training, manages to strip away her personality so that she went from fighting, to accepting and onto being emotionally attached to him. (but then I think she went and ended up enslaved by all these other people ... anyway)

Thats almost the "fallen in love with my rapist" idea I guess. but it goes much deeper than that.. to psychological dependence?
(and may it never EVER happen to me! lol)
gaggy x
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote