Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #21
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

As Roger's 9" come over I try to get up. Pulling the now full buckets with me. People cheer Roger and make fun of me as I do.
The suction devices still sucking my breasts even though there is nothing left to pull out as the buckest swing and pull the pain is excruciating.
Roger pins me down now the full buckets and suction devices on the buckeys slam into my emptied FLAPPY breasts.
The pain is even greater as the buckets and emptied breasts dig into my ribs and body.
Roger doesn't care and act as if this is a show for HIS benifit.
"PPPPPLLEEEAS..." I stuttered trying to get the words out through the pain try to let him know I didn't want this, that I was a virgin and wanted to loose my virginity in a nice gentle soft setting with romantic music and candles.
Not like this on public display.

"PPPLLEEAASS..." I tried again and the whole room erupted in cheers for you to "POKE THE PORKER" laughter and mocking of my pleas.

I tried closing my opening but that lasted a second

worst of all because of fear I dried up.

As you pressed in the pain was excruciating.

"NNNNOOO...PPPLLEEAASSSS....NNNNOOOO" I pleaed. You don't stop "SNIFFF" I sniffle as I lay there. You press harder grating my wall with each movement.

You stop when your member hits my maidenhead and I think I'm to get a repreive.

Then you pull back like your ROD is a plunger on a pinball machine.

I brace and you drive forward but just as I'm expecting the pain of you tearing through you stop.
You don't break through and I think you will exit and leave me alone.

You hold a moment not moving forward not moving back.

I relax my muscles and my body secrets moisture around you invader. You just hold there.

Then without warning you spank each BUTT cheek hard twice then you painfully dig you hands into my soft, meaty,delicate, sensitive, hips.

You pull you hips back and slam forward giving me no time to prepare or brace myself and drive through my cherry ripping and tearing as hard and painfully as possible.

You spank my cheeks again and yell at what a mess my squirting blood is making on you and how bad I am for making a mess.

But you drive in and out mercilessly with no regard for me or what you taking from me. You inform the room humiliatingly about how juicy I am while scolding me for making a mess on your pubic hairs and cock.

All I can do is cry and wimper like a hurt child.

Finally word come out "GOD IT HURTS, STOP, YOUR HURTING ME, PLEASE STOP!"

You just keep pumping me while everyone either cheers you on or mocks my painful pleas.

Finally you drop your juices. then pull out quick and painfully and my reward is a hard, painful spanking as if I had wet my panties or something

When you tire of spanking me you come to my face, yank my head by the hair and show me the mess of my VIRGIN BLOOD, MY JUICES and YOUR SEED on your long thick manhood then once you see how disgusted I am by the sight you ram your full length down my throat saying. "OHHH!!!!! BOO!!! HOOO!!!YOU DISRESPECTED MY COCK WITH YOUR FRICKNG MESS BITCH!! Maybe next time- YOU WILL RESPECT ME
and THANK ME for my unwanted visit!! OKAY??!!! OKAY?????!!!!" You ram your full length and width into my mouth even though it doesn't fit and each thrust threatens to tear my jaw off it's hinges.

Finally clean you say, "YOU SUCK AT THIS!" Maybe your good for something else," Your eyes close then i cringe and try to get away as you sigh and the first acrid, acid tastes of your lHOT LEMONADE fill my mouth "GURGGLE GURGGLE." I scream as I'm forced to swallow the more I try to pull away the harder you pull my hair making me scream and vibrate your cock. "SWALLOW IT ALL BITCH" You order.

"GURGGLE, GURGGLE, SCREAM, GURGGLE"

Last edited by rosielawson; 10-06-2009 at 05:48 PM.
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #22
Roger

Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)Roger Level 7 (700+)
Wink

OHHH!!!!! BOOOOO!!! HOOOO!!! Face it- it's Roger-One / Rosie-None lol

I Reach my climax!!! As my massive choo-choo train dumps it's man juice in your still resisting tunnel!! Then my handsome face turns red and angry after I withdraw and notice that YOUR- that's right- YOUR!! blood and juices on top of MY man mustard
and my cruise missile!! What do you have to say about this?? HUH??!! HUH??!!! HUHHHH????!!!! YOU DISRESPECTED MY COCK WITH YOUR FR***ING MESS BITCH!! I proceed to spank your shiny whiny heiney!!! Maybe next time- YOU WILL RESPECT ME
and THANK ME for my unwanted visit!! OKAY??!!! OKAY?????!!!!

Last edited by Roger; 10-06-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #23
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

Tired and in pain I try to get up sobbing, my juices, blood,sperm and pee drueling out of my mouth, but I think it's over. I rise up to take some pressure off my sore breasts. I expect someone will come to unhook my breasts from the buckets but to my horror Vixen steps up and says my turn.
In a tired horse voice I plead "NO!"

Old 10-06-2009, 06:22 PM   #24
vixen2280

vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)
Smile

"My turn!"

Brutilizer, Brian and Roger step back.

I ask for some lipstick from behind the bar.

Bright red, Shiny and thick.

"Oh poor baby."

I put on the lipstick on her lips, thick and a little over too much and slightly smeary. (IN ANOTHER WORDS WHORISH)

"KISS MOMMY!" I instruct then before she has a chance I plant a hard passionate kiss on her forcing my tounge deep between her slick painted lips lik an over sexed man. I force her to stroke my hair like I was her lover.

"MMMMMMMM"

She struggles beneath me.

I stroke what's left of her once full breasts and unhook her from the suction devices. The buckets are removed to the bar and my finger examine her newly lengthened Nipples.

I finally take my lips away and force her head onto my ripe huge breasts hard! Then I release my surprise as I am lactating. I force her to swallow my Hot, Fresh Milk. She struggles, then I do the same thing with the other breast.

When I feel she and I have had our fill I move her to my belly button. "KISS IT!"

Then finally I pull away and have a small coffee table brought out I lay with my ASS hanging slightly over the end then brace myself as the table is shove to her and her face goes into my extremely Hairy Pussy.

"Suck My CLIT DEEP!" I ORDER I wrap my muscular thighs tight around her head so she can't escape and lay back as she send me to exctasy. My hand reach to her head to guide it wher it needs to go.

vixen2280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #25
rosielawson

Red face

Tired
In more pain than I can ever remember being in
Humiliated and feeling blood run from my torn vagina and down my thighs. I hear a female voice say "MY TURN!"
I look up to see the TALL, MUSCULAR, HUGE BREASTED, AMAZONIAN WOMAN KNOW AS VIXEN LOOKING AT ME PREDITORIALLY AS IF I WERE HER PREY.
"NO" I say weakly my voice horse my throat in pain with each ward from the oversized cocks that have been shoved down it a gurggle with each word from the various liquids thrown into it.
Vixen gets a sluttish colored lipstick from the bartender then knees down and puts the lipstick thickly and sloppily on my lips with no real concern how it makes me look.
Once applied she throw it to the side and locks on my lips brutally. Forcing her tounge deep in my mouth.
She forces me to stroke her seductively as if I was suppose to enjoy it and she was a man.
She holds me in this lip lock until she tires of kissing and wants MORE. She forces me to kiss her neck then lower and lower till my mouth reachs her right nipple. I feel the suction devices removed from my breasts and feel relief till after the bucket are removed her hands replace the buckets disgustingly.
My mouth is rammed deep into her nipple then my face sinks into her huge breast. Then to my horror and the amusement of the room I feel fresh milk shot down my throat.
I try to pull away but have no strength.
After a while I guess she tires of me on her right breast and moves me to her left breast for a new supply of milk.
I swallow it but want to throw up but realize I'm lucky to be allowed to breath.
Finally I'm released but get no repeave as my head is forced to move don to her belly button.
She make me kiss it for a while her THICK pubic HAIRS and female scent painfully obviosly only inchs away.
Finally My head is released an I think I will be let go.
But she make a motion and a coffee table is brought out and she get on.
Her sexual area hanging over the edge.
I can see the table is at the perfect height of my head.
The table is shoved forward and my face is rammed deep in her thick pubic haired sex.
Her thighs, muscular from excersise lock like a vice, tight around my head removing any hope of escape.
Her juices, HOT and ACIDY TASTING from having had a baby only months before.

"LAP MY CLIT BITCH" She orders as her hips move and hands on my hair guide to help her achieve orgasm.

The whole room CHANTS, "LAP IT UP SLUT" and cheer her on to cum hard all over me alternately.

I scream as everytime I lick and suck her pubic hairs follow her acrid juices down my throat.

The more I scream the more it brings her to orgasim

Old 07-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #26
brutilizer659

brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)

OK COW YOU"VE HAD ENOUGH OF A REST! Come on little piggee your fun isn't over yet. First you look thirsty.
I take the pigs head and shove it deep into the bucket of blood and milk.
DRINK IT! DRINK IT ALL UP PIGGEE!
DRINK IT UP PIGGEEEE!

I hold her head down in the milk and blood in the bucket. Everyone cheering me on and making snide remarks about her.

A couple of people spanking her thrashing, naked behind, even a few whacking her exposed erect clit.

I release her each time she's just about to pass out and let her have enough air to revive herself, her hair and face a mess dripping the white and red mixture then I dunk her again.

I do this about six times, just about to the point she is ready to give up and die then I let her up permanently and let her sway around the room drunkenly.

Last edited by brutilizer659; 07-26-2011 at 11:55 AM.
brutilizer659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #27
rosielawson

Being free of Vixen I thought my troubles were over then the HULKING BRUTE Brutilizer659 comes over and after calling me a COW and PIGGEE take me by my hair and shoves my face in the bucket with my own breast milk and blood and holds my head down telling me to DRINK! I struggle and soon sweet oblivion comes over me. I imagine I'm home, away from this, comfortable in my bed. then suddenly I'm back in the club gasping for air my liquids dripping off my face and hair. Everyone laughing and making fun of me. Brutilizers hand like a twisting vice on my hair, I'm just about revived when he say, "DRINK IT UP PIGGEEEE" and shoves my face back in the bucket. Each time about to pass out he lifts my head and revives me then shoves it back in the bucket. Finally when I feel I'm going to pass out for good he brings my head up, lifts me to a standing position, and when I'm revived instead of shoving my head back down he gives my sore, naked, dripping ass a shove and I stumble around the room.
I wander around like a wayward ball in a pinball machine, bumping into people each time.
Each person taking a moment to grope or fondle my sore, sensitive, parts before shoving me into someone else.

Old 07-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #28
vixen2280

Go you fat COW, Go PIGGEE. "OINK OINK"
I get a nice grab at her big breasts and stick my three finger deep in her pussy then shove the juices in her dripping mouth.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #29
rosielawson

Being tossed around, groped and mishandled over and over again! Vixen 2280 sticks her fingers with my wet juices DEEP in my mouth, then pushes me to someone else. i get dizzy and loose trak of who touches me where.

Last edited by rosielawson; 08-02-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #30
brutilizer659

I grab Rosielawson, come on PIGGEE time to eat again. I force the dizzy animal on her knees and shove my huge, tree trunk meat DEEP into her mouth, come on I want it and you want it, I know after all that dancing your hungry. I pump deep into her like an out of control piston until I say "AND HERE COMES YOUR DINNER, DON'T SPILL A DROP!"

When I have no more to give another guy takes her without giving her time to catch her breath.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #31
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as she raises up to walk away, I sneak into the room, quickly grab Rosielawson by her hips & then in one quick move I began to shove the head of my cock (spit lubed) between her buttcheeks as she swings her arms around.I feel her anus squeeze tight as I shove.....
As this happens, Vixen2280 walks up in front of Rosie .. I grab Vixen's hair & jerk her back next to me really quick while my head pops into Rosie's asshole ....... Vixen looks at me with a scared look on her face & I tell her "your next, bitch"......

(just call me AE in story)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 62827_ETIC_123_1057lo.jpg (8.0 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by analeyes; 08-06-2011 at 06:58 PM.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:59 PM   #32
vixen2280

I grab Rosielawsons head and kiss her deeply and violently as AE pounds her "REAR DOOR". I thrill at the vibrations in my mouth caused by her screams of pain. But what AE doesn't know is my mouth is trembling too and not from Rosielawson. I try to hide it but what AE say terrifies me as I have never had anything larger than a female tounge there.
In addition it is a hidden secret only known to a few that I'm a "VIRGIN".
I move Rosielawsons face back down to between my thighs and look at AE defiantly to make him think I'm not afraid and even look forward to his attentions, sneaking looks at his member to try to judge how large it is.

Old 08-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #33
brutilizer659

Off at a distance, at the bar taking a break and catching my breath I see vixen2280.
and AE's action.
I see the plantive look on vixen2280 face. I suspect the secret I and only a select few at the club have been keeping is about to be discovered. I know vixen2280 expects me to step in and save her, I think about it a minute, (REALLY THINK ABOUT IT) then I decide not to intercede, worse yet a give a small sign to everyone but vixen2280 not to intercede either. then with a smile I go back to my drink.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #34
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

while rosielawson is struggling with a cock in her fat ass, I turn to notice a gesture that was pointing towards Vixen.When Vixen backs a bit off from Rosie's crotch, I quickly pull out of Rosie, & then grab Vixens hair with one hand, while my other hand grabs Rosie's hair, & I jerk both of their faces towards my cock, only to have Rosie taste her own ass on my cock, with some slime being smeared around on her face, I look at Vixen while she tries to pull away, but I jerk her head towards my cock, then I rape her face as Rosie is left with a raped ass & mouth.I grab Vixens face with both of my hands shoviing my cock deeply into her mouth as she chokes on it.
I had come in this place to get my stress off me, but end up taking my stress out on the hotties that I notice.I notice a door next to me & open it up, while I dragged Vixen off into this quiet room, as she wimpers & yells for me to stop.
Off into the room, my cock nice n wet, I make Vixen drop on her knees on all four ...............

Old 08-04-2011, 05:19 AM   #35
analeyes
abandoned

..after she was down, I held her for a minute as I ran my tongue across her ass to get a taste of the hole I was gonna abuse.The room was dark, but for a moment it was quiet as I quickly got my thoughts on what to do, I get up & drag Vixen by the hair & pull her out of the room as everyone was looking to see what was gonna happen next.I look over at a guy & then I motion for brutilizer to come over.Rosie was over on the floor with some other guy hitting her tits & slapping his cock across her face & calling her names.Brutilizer walks up & I tell him to hold her as she kept jerking her body away from me as I held her arm firmly, I tell her to drop to the floor again as Brutilizer & I smile at each other, Vixen goes down slowlly as she begs "please don't do it"......

I get down behind Vixen as she turns to look back at me, & I tell her to shut up.With one of my hands is holding her waist, brutilizer takes holt of her arms & to keep her from moving forward....................................

Old 08-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #36
rosielawson

AE is so large assaulting me in my ASS with my face again in VIXENS crotch. I close my eyes while screaming into VIXENS private, wet hole. AE meat pole feels like it's going through my stomach.

Suddenly and violently with no regard for the pain he causes he JERK OUT of me. The withdrawl pain feels worse than when he was in. I think I hear him say something to VIXEN but my head is so confused from the ROAR of pain, I'm not sure. Next thing I know I'm on my knees facing VIXEN, AE's meat ram between us covered in slime and chunks of my inner soil. I'm ordred to clean it and with revulsion I do.

I think VIXEN is also ordered to clean it but I'm not sure.

I do know, for the first time tonight I see her in a different light, not as a cruel, powerful, heartless tormentor. But more like a scared little girl, I obey what I'm ordered to do, while VIXEN doesn't and pleads for kindness, (THE KINDNESS she refused me) and MERCY.

AE gives her none and in some ways treats her worse than what I have seen tonight.

Then without warning or respect I'm tossed aside like a broken "RAG DOLL" that has lost it's use. Last I see before I'm picked up by another male in the room is AE dragging VIXEN by the hair to a private room, her pleading, crying, screaming, trying to fight, but most of all looking like a SCARED little girl.

:-eek
Old 08-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #37
vixen2280

Default Tables turned

I don't know what's happening. This has never happened to me before.

I'VE ALWAY BEEN IN CONTROL.

I was in the throws of my FORTH orgasim. I was enjoying the pain AE was inflicting on her. I even forgot for a moment the threat he had issued. then somehow next thing I know I'm ordered to get on all fours, I'm looking at the tear streaked face of ROSIE still dripping blood and milk and my juices from her face and my face is right up to the blood and SHIT covered cock between us. That little PIGGEE of a SLUT obediently cleaning it. Then next I know with AE's strong hand twisted in my hair the foul, thick, long male muscal being shoved DEEP into my throat. SO DEEP I think he wants to plow it down through my throat into my stomach.

RAMMING IT OVER AND OVER DEEPER AND DEEPER into me with no respect for me as a woman or a fellow human being.

Then without warning, dragging me only by my hair, he releases ROSIE and takes me into a private room.

I cry, kick, scream and fight but uselessly.

In the room I'm FORCED TO GET ON ALL FOURS LIKE I WAS THE FILTHY PIG.

I plead, then to my revulsion I feel AE's tounge on my rear. I'm scared and want out but at the same time, it feels good and I feel a tingle deep in me, but I refuse to let him know.

Then just as suddenly he stops and drags me out into the main room.

I thrill at seeing ROSIE get the SHIT beaten out of her and forget the pain and humiliation. I'm put in the center of the room on display. Then to my horror BRUTILIZER is called over and he betrays me as he grabs my arms and help keep me defenseless for what's to come.

I’m told to “TO SHUT-UP!” In defiance I keep crying, pleading, and screaming.
In response AE swats my ass with a huge,
“CRACK” sound. My face reddens from the humiliation, but despite my desire against it my pussy wettens,
Then as if playing some cruel game my body shoots out a tiny squirt of urine.

Brutilizer says “NAUGHTY GIRL” then says “THE LITTLE BABY GIRL WET HERSELF” to the entire room.

Then giving a sign has ROSIE wedged between himself and me.

Brutilizer shove her shriveling, dripping breast in my mouth, then as if to hurt ROSIE more and also add to MY humiliation he take his massive hand and squeezes her and shoots a hard stream of milk in my mouth and down my throat, saying “DRINK LITTLE BABY”.
GURGGLE! GURRGGLE! GURRGGGLE!

Last edited by vixen2280; 08-04-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #38
analeyes
abandoned

When the stream from Rosie hits Vixen's face, she is already struggling for me to keep her out of her hole, & after I hear "Little Baby Girl Wet Herself" I began to shove my cock into her tight little hole with precum already making it lubricated.Vixen's yells out but is muffled by Rosie & then brutilizer reaches around to help hold her in place.As I thrust forward, Vixen buckles up her ass as I hold her head up, keeping out bodies standing on our knees while I inch my way into her virgin hole.I pull back then thrust again back into her asshole, & Vixen yelps having her body twitching, I can feel her muscles squeeze to keep me out, but with one hand on her head jerking her head up, my other hand reaches around to sqeeze those big tits, squeezing them tighter as I stab at her ass, when I finally get all the way up in her, Vixen yells out in a cry...........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image797.jpg (9.6 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by analeyes; 08-06-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #39
vixen2280

I spit as rosie's hot lemonade hits my face.
Then my hair is jerked and my face shoved into Rosies shriveling tit.
Then Brutilizer squeezes the breast and shoots Rosies milk deep in my mouth and down my screaming throat, I gurrgle and choke but am forced to drink like I was a little baby.
All along AE is shoving his THICK, LONG POLE DEEP IN ME AGONIZINGLY SLOWLY. I think he is relishing every torturous moment of my pain. I try to squeeze him out and when my hands break free for a few seconds I flail futily to get him out.
I bite Rosie's breast to try to get her away but I guess they have been so abused they've become desensitized.
Finally, I guess AE has gotten all the way in me because he pulls me away from Brutilizer and Rosie by my hair.
I scream so the whole neighborhood can hear me but this only seems to excite AE.
The rest of the room erupts in laughter at my pain (EVEN ROSIE)
Brutilizer takes Rosie and getting a chair puts her over his knee and paddles her ass saying, "NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL". His yelling at her, her wailing like a BABY and the laughter drown out my crys "PLEASE STOP, NO, YOUR KILLING ME, YOU'RE GOING TO TEAR ME IN HALF"!

I struggle but this only seems to make AE more excited. My head spins with the pain and fireworks of pain shoot through my body and explode in my head.
"GOD HELP ME!"

Old 08-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #40
analeyes
abandoned

I pull Vixen up with me (as in picture) while I grab her tits, & almost choking her while sodomizing her viciously.Giving her hard thrusts with her asshole griping my cock I still feel her muscles clasping around my shaft as it forces its way into her bowels.Some of the people around are cheering me on as this is happening .........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image6265.jpg (7.8 KB, 28 views)