Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
JulieinNJ

JulieinNJ has initial reputation
Default Incest Help .. sort of

Hello,

I am Julie from NJ and I live in a house with my father. My mother passed away some time ago so its just us. I am now 'legal' and money is super tight and some of that is my fault and my father is sort of pushing me into an idea to help that.

He has friends who have been interested in me for a long time and he sort of wants to sell each of my virginities to each of these friends over several days. they are large rough crude insulting kind of men but they make good money and so it shold pay well.

I guess i want help in how to go out this, maybe roleplay to help me prepare, stuff like that.

If you can help please let me know.

Kathy
JulieinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

JulieinNJ (Kathy),

No offense, but tell them to f**K off.

While it might seem a "solution" to a problem, it's a far greater problem once it begins. Bluntly, its prostitution and you dad wants to be your pimp, selling you to his buddies. I am sure that once it begins it won't stop because for your daddy it's easy money.

Try working at McDonalds, it's safer and while maddening in it's own right you can look back and laugh when your old, and probably not look back with regret.

If you're really set on working the sex industry for the money, try being an exotic dancer. Most don't dance anyway so that's not a problem and at least you get to chose who you sleep with and if you want to sleep with them. Lots of college girls make their way thru expensive universities grinding on a stage and go on to have relatively normal lives.

I know that it’s none of my business, but this is a fantasy board, so I thought to interject my $.02. No matter your choice, good luck.

The Squid

Last edited by squidley; 05-10-2008 at 04:22 PM.
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
JulieinNJ

well considering it will sort of be rape in that i am not very willing to be with them i figured this owuld be a good place to come to help me know what to expect.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What to expect is easy:

Cheap bickering over the price, settling for something seemingly high, but far less then what you are worth.

Poor sex - if it's your first time, really poor sex. You've been bought after all, so there's no reason to care about how you feel, it's your JOB to fuck or suck the way they want you to.

Humiliation and regret; that goes without saying, stripping for strangers, maybe fingering yourself or teasing your breasts to titillate them, perhaps a slutty dance to get their old pricks hard.

Regret comes more when they are satisfied and dump you on the floor, demanding you get them a beer, then suck their cocks while they play cards or watch the game. Oh, and don't forget the photos they took, just trophy shots at the time, later leaked to your family, friends, and schoolmates.

Next comes more of the same, with those and other people. Daddy's made a quick buck selling your ass, so why stop? It's easy, friends with cash and low morals, a pretty daughter with a tight cunt and nice ass. Yeah, someone will buy that.

After a time, when the mileage adds up, maybe you can be persuaded to coax some little friend to join you, another slut for your dad's stable. Or worse, to keep the price up, acts become more depraved - group fucks, piss, your first dog...

Add a little booze, some dope or such to numb your senses from the abuse as it's piled on.

Here on the board is fantasy, real life is far less glamorous. Such is one possible future, and it can be even worse...

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:25 PM   #5
willing2explore

willing2explore has initial reputation

To say it bluntly what you describe is abuse. I don't know how old you are but regardless he is using his position of authority which is exploitation and god only knows the family history.

Sounds like what you are contemplating doing is a tough choice, so maybe moving out would be the best option for you right know. I may seem like a hard thing to do and that you are out of options but in my opinion moving out will not be as hard as dealing the the emotional issues that will soon follow if you follow through with what you described above. Although at some point you will have to deal with being put in that position by your father in the first place.

You do have a choice and you don't have to go along with. Maybe you should find someone in your community you can feel safe to talk with because this is not right. Also feel free to pm if you need help finding an agency in your community to help you.

Sorry I'm not normally the preaching type.
willing2explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #6
JulieinNJ

or maybe just help me roleplay it
Old 05-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #7
ManMass

ManMass has initial reputation

Girl don't do it. Some day you will fall in love and you will regret this a lot.
These men a pigs and your father is an ass for suggesting you sell yourself to pay his bills. My advice is simple find a job and then move out. You are safer on your own than with a man who has such little respect for you.
ManMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #8
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieinNJ View Post
or maybe just help me roleplay it
Yeah, I figured that that's what you were getting at the whole time. I was wondering why the other guys seemed to take it seriously. I could help if you were interested. PM me tho.
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #9
kane66

kane66 Level 1 (100+)kane66 Level 1 (100+)

You will be a Mess if you do this DONT.
kane66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The stuff on this board certainly presents a level of entertainment for those like myself that are perverts and especially a closet pervert...but in real life people have value. The thing that you are asked to do is sick and disgusting let alone devalues you completely. As someone stated, this really fucks with your chance to meet someone and have a normal life.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
drmephisto

Julie, it sounds like your father is turning from father to pimp. This is sick shit and this coming from me and the others here. Please, if you value yourself, get out of that house and go somewhere else. The thought that he would even entertain using you like that is vulger.

If you are talking about roleplay clarify that but if this is for real, move on!