Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2016, 11:01 PM   #21
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For degrading purposes, your name already gets it done. You're not (insert given name) anymore, you're Bitch Number 1985. And you better do what you can to satisfy your master because he has 1984 other bitches to play with. Unless he, like, already killed all those women and you are the 1985th victim.
Old 10-20-2016, 06:52 AM   #22
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with Stalkher. One of the most degrading things that could be done to me is made to thank my rapist for raping me. Very humiliating.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 11:26 PM   #23
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchNo1985 View Post
Taking away human dignity from me. Forcing me to cooperate with rapist against my will. Using threats and beating to make me strip by myself. Making crude remarks and jokes about me while i do strip, tremble and cry. Joke about my pain and fear and humiliation. "I said shut up and strip you whore (and i see you take your belt up)....yeah....go on bitch....good girl". Being ruthless and patient. "Suck it bitch....deeper....i said deeper....go on.....choking already? Don't stop or I'll whip you to death you filthy little whore". Making me swallow sperm and lick it from the floor "Lick it clean bitch or I'll do you up your ass". Treating me like a dog, making me crawl. Playing with my pain and despair. Giving me commands, beating me to fulfill them and teasing me brutally "get up on your knees and crawl you bitch (than, when I start, pushing my with your leg on my buttocks so I fell down again) I said get up you piece of shit". Making me say and repeat loudly that I beg you to rape me or whip me. And of course calling me you whore, you slut, you bitch etc.Rewarding my cooperation with doing this, what you told you won't do if I cooperate. And than again forcing me to cooperate. After all giving me to another man like a used toy
Hmm, I like the way you think. Another thing I'd add is making you suck me off, and if you don't get me to cum in your mouth within a couple of minutes then I'm gonna rape you in the ass. By the way, the only lube I'd use is your saliva, so suck hard and make it sloppy like a good whore should.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:45 PM   #24
Hotfire

Hotfire Level 1 (100+)Hotfire Level 1 (100+)

I would keep on making her think that the worst is over and its almost over by doing the following 3 steps over and over.

1) I would make her think that just as soon as I am done with whatever I'm doing now, then I'm gone. Give her hope that she can get beyond it.

2) When I'm done, I then tell her that either she has to ask me in the most convincing and begging manner to continue to rape her in a far worse manner (for example anal after vaginal) or I will torture and abuse her in some (pick your fun) manner.

3) Then when I'm done with THAT.... I will torture and abuse her in the (pick your fun) manner.
Hotfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 06:55 AM   #25
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

SCAT is not allowed on the forum any longer.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 07:16 AM   #26
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So if I do Emmy up the Gary and get shit on my cock, I'm not allowed to mention it?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 04:29 AM   #27
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ew.....

I have to say though. Less is more with regards to humilliation. If you have raped me right then a simple smack on the arse and a "good girl" will do the job well.

Isn't that right Uncle Rotter?

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:23 AM   #28
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, some thing along those lines.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:22 PM   #29
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Degrading the Rape Victim

There are a number of things.

The first is to force her cooperation, and obedience. Normally accomplished
by threats against her... or against someone she wishes to protect.

a] Forcing her to strip her own clothes off

b] Forcing her to masturbate for your pleasure

c] Forcing her to BEG to be Raped,
and then forcing her to say how much she loves it.

Another step, is to video tape it, telling her that it's happening, telling her
that her family and friends will see how much she enjoys it.

Finally, Impregnating her.
Telling her that you're going to do it.
Making her realize that she is helpless to stop you.
Forcing her to take your seed deep inside.
Forcing her to feel your spawn growing in her body.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #30
aStupidPig

aStupidPig has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to aStupidPig Send a message via Skype™ to aStupidPig

Things i find very humiliating:
  • Being made fun of for my weight
  • Being force to eat something without my hands off the floor (maybe covered in piss)
  • Being put in positions that make me look even fatter and having pictures taken of me
  • Being positioned so that my cunt is over my head and having my ass and cunt fingered or fucked with toys really hard, forcing me to squirt all over my own face.