Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2010, 08:32 AM   #1
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default The Incubus

The Incubus

It was still dark when I suddenly woke up. I don't know what time it was. I don't even remember what I was dreaming or if I was dreaming at the time.I was lying on my stomach, my head resting on hands and in between my elbows. I do remember that, earlier that night, I had been feeling particularly horny, so I stripped naked before climbing into bed and lusting away. That's the last thing I remembered until I woke up.

And yet, I felt a presence in the room. I lifted my head a bit and glanced around, but I could not see anyone in the light of my mobile phone screen. I figured I must be dreaming and didn't think much of it. Then, I started to feel my quilt begin to move slowly, as if it was falling onto the floor. More concerned about my nakedness being exposed to anyone who might come and wake me up in the morning, I reached behind me to pull the quilt back onto the bed. But it wasn't so easy to pull back. It felt like I was in a game of tug of war with someone else. I didn't really know what was going on.

After tugging on the quilt for a bit, I relaxed my arm so that I could make another attempt at a big pull. That was when my adversary acted. As soon as I let go, I felt the quilt move quickly and the heat that stored under the quilt quickly evaporated like mist. I tried to to raise myself to reach down and pick up the quilt, but I had barely lifted my head when I felt a sudden force lying on top of me. The force pushed me down against the bed. I couldn't even move any of my legs, or the bits of my fingers that protuded from my head. My back was pushed onto my lungs, which was pushed against my ribcage. It hurt and I could barely breathe, let alone cry out for help. I opened my mouth and all I heard was a gasp. I didn't know what was going on.

After what seemed like a good two or three minutes, but it could have been less or more, I felt some of the force relax its grip, but only from my ass and only for a brief moment. Then, I felt something, I don't know what burn through my ass cheeks. It was as if a small log was tearing my ass. It hurt so much. I really wanted to scream. But all I could do was gasp for air. I didn't know whether I would die from suffocation or torture.

I don't know how long the searing went on for, but it seemed like half an hour. Then, as quickly as the force has jumped on top of me, it disappeared. I took a mouthful of air. And again. And again. I put my hand to my ass to feel the damage. But I didn't feel any pain or wetness. I switched on the bedside light and turned to look at my back. There was no blood at all. I quickly grabbed the quilt from off the floor and covered my nakedness.

Last edited by pravjey; 06-14-2010 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Adding elements to show pain and vulnerability
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote