Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
oleman

oleman has initial reputation
Default Mother & Daughter

Here is a start to a story I've been working on. Let me know if I should continue or not. Thanks

The Mom and Daughter

I was on my way home from work and stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few items. As I got out of my truck and started towards the store, a very nice black BMW pulled in to a space in front of me. I watched as two very nice looking blondes got out of the car and started walking ahead of me. Wow was all I could say to myself as I watched the sway of their asses.

A little background information on me before we continue this story. I have been out of prison for almost 6 months now and have been working a regular construction job. I was in prison for raping my neighbor’s wife. I know it was very stupid of me, but I just had to have her. However, it did cost me 5 years of my life I will never get back. I lost my wife, my kids and my great job with the Gas Company. After that I planned to go straight and keep my nose clean.

As the two women enter the store and selected a cart I realized they weren’t two friends as I had first thought. One was a bit older than the other, not that she wasn’t still very hot. From what I could see in the light of the store they could almost be twins, if the one wasn’t so much older. They had to be a mother and daughter and this fact was confirmed to me as I heard the older one say, “It is too bad your father won’t be home until next weekend and will miss you being home from college for spring break”. Oh man after hearing that, let’s just say the blood started to head south from my head.

I followed them around the store as the shopped and put a few things in my cart so as not to look to suspicious. The more I watched them the more I fell in love with them and knew that I just had to have them. I tried to shake these thoughts from my head. I had just gotten out of prison and had no plans to return, but knew if I was going to have these two, there was only going to be one way. I had to plan this one out and not just jump in head first as I did the first time. I broke away from watching them and went up to the cashier to pay from my groceries. Next I headed out to my truck and pulled it over to the side of the parking lot where I could sit and wait for the ladies to come out. I would follow them to their house to find out where they lived.

I know I had only been there about 15 minutes but it seem like it had been hours when the appeared from the store. I watched as the loaded their groceries into their car, got in and then started to pull out of their parking space. That was my queue to get my truck started and ready to move. I waited for them to get a little in front of me before following. They turned onto the main road in front of the grocery and I slowly followed them out. There were two cars between us, which was more than I could have wished for, it was perfect. I watched as the made a left hand turn into one of the richer neighborhoods in the area. I thought to myself, it figures them driving a BMW. The car that was right in front of me also turned at the same spot and I followed along. The then turned left, I watched as the car in front of me continued straight and I was about to follow the BMW when I realize they had turned onto a cul-de-sac with no outlet. Even though I had slowed to make the turn, at the last moment I was able to continue straight. If I had turned onto that cul-de-sac the gig would have been up. At the next turn I made a U-turn and slowly drove past their road. As I passed I was able to clearly see the BMW and the two women in the drive of the third house on the left. I then headed to my apartment with the wheels turning in my head coming up with the next step of my plan.

My plan came to me like a giant light bulb coming on in my head as I climbed the step to my apartment. It was going to be so simple to pull off and I had all the tools. As soon as I had put my groceries I was headed back to my truck for a visit to my storage unit. When I went to prison my wife divorced me and had all my things moved into a storage unit. My apartment isn’t big enough for all the stuff in storage so most of my thing are still there.

The storage unit was just half a mile from my apartment so I was there in no time and unlocking the door. First I found the box that had my old Gas Company shirts and picked out one that looked the newest. Next I found my Gas Company hat, along with my old tool bag. I dumped all the tools out of the back as I wouldn’t need any them. I then went to the old trunk that was in back. This trunk was my dad’s and it had all his things from the war. The one thing in there that I needed was his old Colt 45 Auto. I slip the gun into the tool bag and then grabbed an old volt meter that likely didn’t work any longer and put it in the back as well, it just might come in handy for my plan. I then headed out and lock the door. I put the tool bag behind the seat and the shirts and hat on the front seat next to me. Next stop was the Walmart up the road. At Walmart I picked up some zip ties, a roll of duct tape and some 45 Auto ammo. In no time I was heading back to my apartment but had one more stop to make on the way.

I pulled into a gas station on the main road and parked next to the pay phone. I dialed the number to my boss at work and listened to the phone ring twice before he picked up. I told him that my truck had broken down and that I was at a gas station waiting for a tow truck to arrive. I told him I was sorry but didn’t think I would be able to make it to work in the morning. He was very understanding and said not to worry that he was sure he could cover for me tomorrow. Hearing this I knew my plan was moving full speed ahead. So I’ve gone from heading down the path of righteousness to giving into my sexual urges in just a few hours. Man did I feel alive again.

I didn’t sleep as well as I had hoped last night. I really wanted a good night’s sleep so I would have all my energy for the task at hand today. I slowly made my way to the small kitchen and start some coffee before heading in for a shower. Once I got under the hot water I started to feel the life come back to my body. Soon I’d get some coffee in me and I’d be a new man, ready to set my plans in motion. I figured that going to their house around 9:00 in the morning would be good for my plan. That would mean most of the neighbors would be at work and if one of them did get a scream out, it was a better chance no one would hear. After my shower, I shaved and cleaned up as best as I could. I wanted to look like an upstanding working man when I rang their bell later. Before dressing I did make a stop in the kitchen for some coffee, and yes it did the job. I picked out my nicest pair of tan pants and then I dressed.

After I was dressed and had two cups of coffee in my I moved to my tool bag. I took the 45 out of the bag and loaded it with the ammo from Walmart, I really hoped I wouldn’t need the ammo, but I had to be prepared. I placed the 45 back in the bag then put the duct tape, zip ties, a buck knife and the old meter in the bag. I was on my forth cup of coffee when it was time to leave. Before going to the door, I checked myself in the mirror and was pleased. Heck if I came to my door, I’d let me in, I thought with a laugh. Next I grabbed a light jacket and put it on and stuffed the Gas Company hat in the pocket. I really didn’t want anyone at the apartments seeing me dressed like this.

I made my way to my truck and was in luck as I didn’t see a single person on the way. I took my time and placed the bag behind the seat of the truck then climbed in as started up my old girl. Slowly I drove out of the apartment lot and turned onto the main road heading to my targets’ house. Oh man this was going to be fun and my excitement was rising as I could feel a swelling in my pants. I was hoping I didn’t have a hardon when rang the bell to their house. That wouldn’t look too good for me if one those women opened the door and there I was with a raging boner. I drove past their cul-de-sac and turned onto the next road. There was a house with a “For Sale” sign in the yard so I picked that one as a good place to park. I just pulled up in front of the house and parked on the street and not in the driveway. I looked around and didn’t see anyone so I slowly got out of the truck, took off my jacket, put on my hat and got my bag out of the back.

I walked across the street and followed the sidewalk to the out to the road and turned towards the cul-de-sac. I walked slowly as not to draw any undue attention as I made my way to their house. It seemed as though it was miles away in my mind. I had tossed and turned last night dreaming of what I was going to be doing to those two beauties today. Now I was getting very close to those dreams becoming real. As I turned onto the cul-de-sac, I could see that the BMW was still parked in the same place as it was the evening before. This was a very good sign and I could feel my heart pick up a beat or two with the excitement rising in me. Only 200 yards I and I would be ring their door bell.

As I walked up the driveway past the BMW, I reached into my bag and got out the old meter. I reached the door, ringing the door bell and then started studying the meter as if I was looking for something. It took a few minutes before I heard someone at the door, but it did not open immediately. I knew that one of the women was at that moment studying me through the peephole. I just kept acting like I was studying the meter, holding it up in the air and moving it around. I also made sure that whichever woman was watching me they would be able to see my Gas Company shirt and hat. It seemed like a long while even though it was less than a minute before I heard the door opening. I turned away from looking at the meter to meeting the eyes of the older lady.

“Can I help you sir?”
“Yes ma’am, I am with the Gas Company and we have had a major leak in the area. I am going door to door checking to ensure there are no pockets of gas trapped in any houses.”
“Oh my, are we in danger?”
“I hope not ma’am, but I need to check to be sure. Are you running your Air Conditioner?” (I knew they would be as it was the middle of summer.)
“Yes we are, is that a bad thing?”
“It could be ma’am, as it could have sucked gas into your house. I will need to come in if I could and make sure you don’t have any large amounts inside.”
“Yes, by all means please come in and check for us.”

I followed her inside and for the first time noticed that she was wearing a very tight fitting pair of shorts and a halter top that almost couldn’t keep here tits contained. I also could feel a swelling start in my pants. Part one of my plan had worked perfectly, now it was on to part two.

“Where do you need to check for the gas sir?”
“Gas is lighter than air, so it would be best if I checked upstairs.”
“Ok, but we will need to be quiet as my daughter is still sleeping.”
“I’ll be sure to be as quiet as a mouse ma’am. It would be best to start in the largest room upstairs, would that bother your daughter?”
“No that would be perfect; she is in the room across the hall from the master bedroom. I do ask that you don’t mind the mess as I haven’t had the chance to make the bed.”
“Yes ma’am; my eyes will only be on the meter ma’am. I’ll follow you.”

I watched as she started to climb the steps and the view of her ass was something that dreams are made from. However this dream is going to be all so real for me in just a matter of minutes. I followed closely, but as I did I put the meter back in the bag and pulled out the 45. She was totally trusting of me and wasn’t paying any attention behind her. I followed as she opened the door and it was at that moment I made my move. In one swift movement I dropped the bag, and cupped my hand over her mouth while letting her see the 45. She freaked a little but in some way I knew she understood I had her. I whispered into her ear, “Don’t fight me, don’t scream or I will kill you and then I will go across the hall and kill your daughter, do you understand?” She slowly nodded her head that she understood. I then whispered, “I’m going to remove my hand from your mouth, if you scream you know what is going to happen right?” Again she nodded that she understood. Slowly I removed my hand, and the moment my gripped relaxed, she jumped. When she did, I pointed the gun at her and shook my head no. She froze where she stood.

“Good girl, now turn around and put your hands behind your back.” I watched as she slowly did as I had ordered. I pulled a zip tie from the bag and quickly bound her hands behind her back. “Now slowly go over and sit on the bed.” Again I watched as she followed my instructions. When she was sitting I took a second zip tie and bound her ankles. Next I took a piece of duct tape and put it over her mouth and pulled her back up in the bed in a laying position. Softly I told her, “I’m going to go across the hall and get your daughter and bring her in here. I don’t want her to wake up and find you like this and start screaming. That wouldn’t be good for either of you. Now you lay right there and don’t move. Do you understand?” Once more she nodded her head yes, but you could see the fear in her eyes. It was hard to leave mom laying there on the bed, she was a true MILF in all senses. She had long blonde hair, sky blue eyes, an ass to die for and tits the size of melons. If I hadn’t already known that her daughter was a younger version of her I would have let her sleep and put the dick to mom right now. That wasn’t the plan, and I really wanted to stick by the plan that I had in store for the both of them.

Quietly I left mom lying on the bed and softly crossed to the door on the other side of the hall. Slowly, ever so slowly I turned the knob on the door until is stopped. I then slowly opened the door and what greeted me was a pure sight of beauty. The daughter was lying on her bed sound asleep with only and teddy bear nightie and panties on. She really did look like a younger version of her mom. The only difference was her hair was a bit longer and her tits weren’t as large, but I was not complaining. Slowly I crossed the floor to the side of the bed and looked down upon her again. The close up view was even better and my cock was hard enough to cut diamonds. Quickly I pounced on my prey and covered her mouth while holding the 45 against her forehead. Her eyes opened and became as large as half dollars as the fear fill her being. She started to fight but I pushed the gun a little harder against her head and she became still. I quietly said, “Your mom is in the other room tied up, and if you are a good girl I will not hurt her, but if you do not listen I am going to kill both of you, do you understand?” She nodded her head that she understood and then I told her, “I’m going to remove my hand from your mouth and if you scream or fight me I will shoot you and then I will go in and skin your mom alive, understand?” Again she nodded and I slowly removed my hand from her mouth. Next I told her, “ When I let you up, I want you to slowly get out of bed, and slowly walk across the hall and sit on the bed next to your mom.” She nodded and I let her up from the bed and watched as she slowly walked towards her mom’s room. I followed closely behind, but not so close that I could watch her ass swing in those tight little panties.
oleman is offline   Reply With Quote