Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #21
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
War for oil my ass!! Are you retarded? Yeah i guess so, American patriots in Iraq are risking and giving their life,
so the world can be free of terrorism, America has more accessible oil than the rest of the world combined, we don't need it.
Just give me ONE little favour, shout up you idiot!
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #22
doppelganger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Nice post Junior!? Now then which non-americans are you talking about? lot of you people here!

And speaking for the Native people I too wish they would pack their crap up and leave here!

Government of the People? are you kidding me...just came to the states did you? We vote for Tax cuts...Gov says NO, we vote for Health care....GOV says No, we Vote No to our Gov Officals pay raises and guess what?? They say YES! Whos Government is it again?

"We are helping these poor indigent people of the third world to protect them from the horrors of communism" Yes the fucking Vietnam War was really worth it huh? NOT.....fucking almost 60,000 of our young men dead for what?? Some still missing that OUR Gov forgot about.

Same crap going on now time to bring our children home and keep them safe. Been to damn many deaths for nothing already. Time to stop being the Worlds fucking Police force. Let the UN take care of the world!

Time for us to Take care Of our people here. WHO?? The fucking starving homeless people here in the states. Young children not being adopted or cared for being abused and neglected and WHY?

Because our DUMBASS Government thinks we look better being overseas sticking our noses into others troubles when....Hell we cant take Care of our OWN!
People like you makes me incredibly angry and sick to my stomach. You are pathetic.
If you don't believe this is the best place to stay, don't live here. It's simple even for you.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #23
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
War for oil my ass!! Are you retarded? Yeah i guess so, American patriots in Iraq are risking and giving their life,
so the world can be free of terrorism, America has more accessible oil than the rest of the world combined, we don't need it.
Just give me ONE little favour, shout up you idiot!
Hahaha
This was one of the best jokes I've heard for few weeks
Especially the style you used to say that ...

American patriots
giving their life
free of terrorism
we don't need it

Who are you man? Some kind of Bush propaganda?
Old 08-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #24
doppelganger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Ah ... the sweet American sense of patriotic duty ...

Defend the fatherland's decisions at all times.

Why exactly is that? Why do you think US citiziens are obliged to support the USA while those criticising it should leave the country?
I assume you only support free speech as long as it doesn't take a path against the US ... but don't worry ... there are other regimes who act the same way. I think the US government will be very proud of you for speaking up on their behalf since they don't like any criticism anymore as well.

So everybody who doesn't support the USA is an "asshole" now?
Well, that's quite the open-minded opinion you have there ... one might note that "Doppelgänger" is a German word, though ... nice detail for somebody being so ultra-pro-USA ...

Seriously now (if I can fake it enough here...): You are telling us people aren't allowed to speak up against the USA? Why is this?

Well ... you should practice some more ...

So you're saying forces out there actually don't like the USA? Wow ... what a shock!
But ... what's the big problem? There are also movements out there to "destroy" North Korea and everything it stands for. Now while most people might argue that's a good thing because North Korea is an "evil" empire it's still the same thing. They also hate the government, not the people living there.
So what is your point? Is it not correct to support the general idea of "destroying" a nation or only when it is a nation you don't agree with?

I am sure many US citizens would disagree there wholeheartedly. Although I have to assume you'd just call them illoyal assholes or something like that.

Oh ... and please don't try getting into international statistics there when it comes to the USA ... there are too many, many, many, many (enough already!) things you wouldn't want to hear ... especially not from an evil foreigner like me.

See above ... same thing.

Well ... welcome to the real world.
Mrs Sternenlied i know you hate my country and you are only a bitch here, i don't know how you are a mod,
but I'll teach you how to love America and to be nice with the Americans.

About your silly questions, the Americans are not obliged to support the USA,
if they dont like the idea to support our country, they should just get the hell out!!

America is the intellectual capital of the world, the pioneer of an age of prosperity, freedom hitherto unheard of in the world,
and the great and benevolent savior to less fortunate nations across the globe, if you can't see it you are a blind asshole.

We are the dominant militant and economic force of this century, and we will be for centuries to come.
Our hegemonic dominance will not be challenged for quite some time.
When another nation does rise to the task, it will most likely be because of aid from the States.
Americans value the freedom of others every bit as much as we value our own.
We have refrained from conquering the world because we believe that conquering it would be wrong.

Your country, the Germany, now has a tendancy in meddling with how other countries run themselves,
if they don't do what you want them to do, then you either cut funding, drop sales/deals,
or plan to go in war with them, with little concern on the overall well being of the country in question, so long as it suits your own.

There are NOT too many things I wouldn't want to hear from you! Do you think i'm afraid to face your truth??
America is great because America is free. Everything else that is great about America is a result of the freedoms that Americans enjoy.

There are a lot of naysayers on this board: most of you are angsty, dumb as rock and misinformed, but some are good.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 AM   #25
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
Mrs Sternenlied i know you hate my country and you are only a bitch here, i don't know how you are a mod,
but I'll teach you how to love America and to be nice with the Americans.
Even better
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 610x.jpg (59.9 KB, 85 views)
Old 08-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #26
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

I stay now out of this debate, cause this crazy guy is starting a flame which may go very dirty.

I have nothing against USA. I've been there for few months and it is a nice place with a lot very kind people, like a lot of more countries I've been to. But this is politic and none of us know the right reasons for this (Afghanistan, Iraq, Chechnya ...) happening, mainly decided by very few people.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:21 PM   #27
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Look doppelganger or assganger or whatever any other name,what you doing now is a kind of the terrorism,you can't force any one to love your country even if it the best in the world "and it doesn't",your posts her are very disgusting specialy what you said to Sterne,but surely the view of a fat asshole like you isn't effective at all.

I didn't quote any of your posts cause I don't see any post deserve to call it a post,what you sent her is some of your shit,and this board isn't a bathroom.
also you insulted some members just because they don't like your country or disagree with it.
so what about moving your ass out of here to don't make me make your ass hole wider.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56ol5.jpg (65.1 KB, 80 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:32 PM   #28
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Even better
Influential pic.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #29
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
He isn't serious about this stuff, right?
Nah. Just stirring the pot, and not very creatively either.

I do wish someone would come up with a new and novel way to get things going. This one's been done.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #30
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

America. built on blood, lies and murder. I sincerely hope America ends this way as well. what comes around goes around or 3x back or 7 curses take your pick. This place sucks. my 2 copper pennys...if ya dont like it put one of the pennys in a light socket and turn it on.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #31
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
America. built on blood, lies and murder. I sincerely hope America ends this way as well.

not just america ....

couldn't that be said for every country since time began ?

Last edited by touriquet2001; 08-04-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: edit the quote
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:59 PM   #32
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

maybe.probably. but all those countries were not of my ancestors nor do those countries run around today invading other nations while claiming to represent the better interests of humanity. plus living in this shithole makes it even more
unbearable for me :/
Old 08-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #33
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Old 08-04-2008, 02:10 PM   #34
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
America. built on blood, lies and murder. I sincerely hope America ends this way as well. what comes around goes around or 3x back or 7 curses take your pick. This place sucks. my 2 copper pennys...if ya dont like it put one of the pennys in a light socket and turn it on.
if ya dont like it put one of the pennys in a light socket and turn it on
-

I done tried that, it gave me a buzz !

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #35
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
m nor do those countries run around today invading other nations while claiming to represent the better interests of humanity.

read recent history , quite a few countries do it america isn't alone in that regard .

i'm done defending my country ,(if you can call what i'm doing that), go ahead and rant about it , while being blind to the rest of the world

btw just pointing out america isn't much different than other countries around the world throughout history

Last edited by touriquet2001; 08-04-2008 at 02:20 PM.
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #36
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
if ya dont like it put one of the pennys in a light socket and turn it on
-

I done tried that, it gave me a buzz !

I almost edited that post to say "PLEASE DONT REALLY DO THIS!" but i figured wth every1 knows what it does...HEH u crazy ! ill go pee on an electrical socket now :P (and yes i really did do that ONCE...drunk ass me..it knocked me about 10 feet thru the air heh)

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-04-2008 at 02:19 PM. Reason: .
Old 08-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #37
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
read recent history , quite a few countries do it america isn't alone in that regard .

i'm done defending my country ,(if you can call what i'm doing that), go ahead and rant about it , while being blind to the rest of the world
i am sure numerous countries have done so...and i am not trying to make some kind of reasonable "rational" argument based on historical facts. very much NOT...my opinions come straight from gut feelings of disgust.i was raised by a gun toting flag waving republican family and grew up thinking all that rhetoric was truth. maybe thats why i feel the way i do today? wouldnt/couldnt deny it
. used to think it was worth changing or fighting for...now i just hope i get to live long enuff to see it all fall down.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #38
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

aaawwe, come now - why don't we all get along. (Im in the wrong, place at wrong time..) (dr john)

Why Can't We Be Friends (war)

Here is some WORLD Money - psychedelic style

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 09-14-2008 at 01:47 AM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #39
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

hey Dr.John RULES! JUMP STURDY! GRE GRE MON

psychedelic style money would be SOOO COOL
Old 08-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #40
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good points as always Touri dear

Yes countrys are good and they are bad...same as all people some good some bad. I traveled around this world over ten times visited a hell of a lot of countrys everywhere. Nice damn people to well?? except a few misguided ones but didnt hate them even at 10/23/1983 24th MAU ceased to exist after the truck bomb!

Only thing wrong with the world and its countrys are the damn people in them. You ever see animals warring with each other?

Sierra..(not attacking you) give Stern a break please? The German people went thru hell after WW2 Occupied by US and the Russians kept down and oppressed for years by the Military until we let go and Gave the German people a truly free Germany!

Yes this creep is stirring the pot but hey!! I think we are all adults enough that we can dis-agree nicely with out attacking each other...dont you all?
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote