Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
Erised

Erised has initial reputation
Default A Tale of Vegeance

“Get off me!”

I yelled at the wretched man behind as he forced me over the table. With my face hard-pressed against the glass, he tied my hands to a strong point above my head.

I despised him for everything that he was. I had devoted years of my life just to bring about his demise and finally, success was within reach. Over the past couple of weeks, I had all his assets frozen and an arrest warrant that would put him away for life.

At long last, I would have my vengeance.

“The police will know to look for me here. You won’t get away.”

He was an old man in his late fifties, frail and skinny. There was no way he could have manhandled me like this if I was not already tipsy before I stepped into the house. I had allowed myself to drink more than my usual share tonight, celebrating the high spirits from the recent spite of events. It was a celebration that came too prematurely.

Looking through the glass, I saw his pants and shirt pile up on the floor. I composed myself what was coming. The law would catch up with him eventually, I told myself. Even if it was not tonight.

He tugged at my blouse, spilling all the buttons onto the floor. The feeble old man struggled to rip my blouse off only to find the fabric too tough for him. I sneered at his incompetence, and made sure that he heard it. He gave up on the blouse and proceeded to pull my skirt and panties down to my heels.

He slapped me on the butt with his filthy hand and grabbed a handful of my ass cheek.

“A man fucks his woman from the front, and his whore from the back. Your mother. Now you. Always from behind.”

I tugged at my bonds in defiant as he laughed at my helplessness. His wrinkled finger ran up my inner thighs and dig at the entrance of my vagina. I did a quick calculation in my clouded mind and was jolted instantly back to life. I was not safe today.

“Wait! Not there…”

He paused, more out of amusement than sympathy.

“Why should I care?”

I only had split seconds to convince him.

“I know you hate me. Just as much as I hate you. You want revenge. You want me to suffer for the pain I have caused you. Am I right?”

There was no reply. I assumed that he was sold. Even then, I hesitated for a moment before I continued.

“Take my ass. Do me. Just like how you would do my mother."

I wished he would just die and it would all be over and done with. Yet the realist part of me knew that was not going to happen. I did not care if he raped me. I would just slap another charge to his name if he did and he would never get parole. It was the time of the month that I was worried about. I had a high risk for pregnancy today.

There was no way I was getting out of this unscathed.

“Then beg me. Beg me to fuck your ass.”

He wouldn't even leave me that last shred of dignity.

“Please fuck my ass…"

His finger gradually shifted down. I had never been done it in there before and my faith totally despised such a beastly act. However, it was the only thing keeping his baby out of my womb.

“Never figured you for a slut. Even that whore of a mother of yours would never beg me to do her arse.” The tip of his shaft rubbed against my ass. His prick was way bigger than what I had expected from a shriveled old man.

“Come on. Beg."

“Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass.” I started crying at my own predicament. I hated my step father for how he treated my mother. I blamed his abuse for her early death. And now, I was begging for the same treatment.

I screamed over and over into his hand as he rammed his prick up my ass.

“It's only halfway in.” He taunted.

He continued to hammer slowly but deliberately, gaining an inch each time. I could feel every nerve in my ass being stretched and then torn as he worked his way in. With no outlet to vent my distress, I took the pain and humiliation in full and felt myself losing grip of my own sanity. In the midst of these madness, I thought of my dead mother and how she had endured with this man for so long.

Save me mommy...

My step-father started to pick up the pace once he had the entire length in. I tried to stay still, hoping to end this ordeal with as little pain as possible.

“Rachael, look at your precious daughter. Laying still as I take her precious arse. She has learnt to enjoy it more than you ever did.”

I looked at the glass and found solace in my own reflection.

Endure. After tonight, he will be out of your life forever.

I felt the throbbing of veins along his prick as the pace of breath quickened. He was close to release. I grabbed onto the ropes at my wrist and prayed for it to end quickly. He was panting heavily now, as if his lungs could not keep up.

“TAKE IT ALL BITCH!”

I let out a soft moan as wave after wave of warm soothing fluid flooded my intestine. The lubricant made the soreness inside more bearable and signaled the end of my torment. It was a good minute before he was finally done.

The rancid mixture of blood and cum spilled out of my ass and trickled down my thighs. We both took a moment to catch our breath before he turned me around to face him. He was as disgusting as I remembered him to be. More so now that he was standing naked before me. He pressed his dry cracked lips against mine, and dug his slithery tongue into my mouth. Both hands grabbed a fistful of my chest as he molded them to his fancy. I let him have his way. He was finished. I would be walking out of this nightmare as I always had, while he would be locked away in some dark corners of the Earth forever.

When he finally pulled himself away, a trail of our saliva fell onto my cheek. I rubbed it against my shoulders. He took a few steps back, admired his work, before walking into my kitchen for a drink. I closed my eyes, exhausted from the night’s ordeal. I supposed he would leave me tied here. Fair enough, the police will find me soon. That son-of-a-bitch can see himself out of my place.

I did not know how long I was out before I woke up to the coarse texture of a finger rubbing against my clitoris. My eyes were caught by the sight of his fully erected prick, positioned right outside my vagina.

“What are you doing!”

His hand reached my mouth split seconds before he plunged the whole length in.

“HMMMPPPPFFFF…”

There was a cloth stuffed into my mouth.

He fucked me with a fervour. Every thrust penetrated into the deepest recess of my womb. My mind froze at the afterthought of what was coming. I struggled with every ounce of strength left, but I was too abused to put up any decent form of resistance.

"Your whore-of-a-mother thought you were too good for me and tried to keep you away from me. Look what that has gotten her into?”

What did he mean by that? I only knew that he was indirectly responsible for her death, but did he just imply that he could be directly implicated? My mind was confused and my body battered.

I could feel the throbbing on his prick once again and realized that my life was about to change in that split instance. I shook my head violently in a final ditch to dissuade him.

“Revenge…is not fucking a daughter like her mother. It is a life…for a life."

He grabbed onto my shoulders and made one final thrust. I screamed my defiance into the gag as he unloaded his filth into my womb. Tears streamed uncontrollably down my cheeks as he sowed his layers after layers of his seeds into my fertile womb. I was broken.

He stayed inside me for a good ten minutes, savoring his complete victory over me. When he finally pulled out, I knew that the deal was done. I had taken his life away from him and in turn, I would have to bear one for him.
Erised is offline   Reply With Quote