Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #621
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I figure it's best to make her squirm, so I pretend hesitation. "Well, master, we could get rid of this and try the redhead instead. Maybe that one would be better behaved."

I look down at the poor slut shuddering for breath, weakly clawing at the bed with her tied hands, sobbing in desperation. Choking her was such a feeling of power. Not my own power; I was just the conduit. But I loved it so. Too much, if I'm honest with myself.

My hand strokes her gold hair. She always hated having it messed with. Shave it off as a punishment? Dye it a hideous color? So much potential. She doesn't stop sobbing, knowing that the gentleness of my touch doesn't mean anything. At your next command I might just as easily hurt her again.

"But pet thinks it could be trained, master, if using its holes was enjoyable enough to make it worth the effort." The sobs increase in pitch. I don't think she likes being spoken of like that. Stupid thing, doesn't she realize I just offered a chance for her to survive? And, even better, to belong to you?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #622
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hand reaches out and I gently take the whip from my pets hand. But still haven't decided yet. You are saying that she should live as long as she is enjoyable to fuck. I do take a pleasure in that. Best not to let that get out though. "I don't know. Master normally prefers his cunts to be less used." Fingers shoving up into yours, "Pet was a virgin, most that came before had one or two before me at most."

Head turning to the thing tied to the bed. "This one is a whore. Obviously. Probably even thinks it is more than a collection of holes for pleasure of a man." I walk over to the bed, grabbing a knife that has been sitting on a nearby dresser. Grabbing her hair and lifting her head up, knife blade pressed against her throat. Hard enough to draw blood already.

"I care not whether I fuck you once more as your body cools, or whether you live." Turning my eyes to hers, seeing the sheer panic there. "So convince me, and my pet, which you want to do?"
Old 10-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #623
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't want anyone to die, but begging you to spare her life would be counterproductive. If I did, you'd probably kill her just to upset me. So I just float happily after you and settle on my knees beside you, pressed against your leg. I need the touch, the warmth. Reassuring contact, filling my mind with you, protecting me from the terrifying prospect of independent thought. Little trickles of blood beading along the knife-edge, the horror in every line of her face. So fucking sexy. The power.

"Please, you have to let me live. I'll - I can give you pleasure you never dreamed of." She's babbling, casting about with her eyes. They fix on me. "Let me tell you something. Your 'pet' wasn't just a virgin, she was a boring little prude who shied away from any guy willing to settle for her, so I just know that small-titted doormat can't give a BJ for shit. I really know how to make my men's eyes pop. When you date me you don't go home until you've cum like a volcano. Just let my head and hands free and I'll show you what you've been missing by not choosing a real woman with plenty of erotic experience."

I already knew she'd gladly sell me out for her own benefit, but I thought it would take her longer to try it. Did someone put the idea into her head? And she's trying to get away with only sucking your cock. Good luck with that.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #624
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She offers to be a great cock sucker, like that is all I want from the cunt. She offers that she will be better, and more willing at it. I wonder if she noticed that consensual really isn't what I am going for. No, I want the violence, the fight of taking something. It is why I am always so brutal, even after the pets submit. But I take the knife off her throat, slowly sliding it down her body then up one arm. Slicing through the bond there. Tracing it down her entire side, she whimpers each time it nicks her. Which is often since I am not being careful. Slicing through each piece of her dress holding her legs in position.

I look down as she unties the last hand, rubbing her wrists. My cock swells at the sight of the blood and chafed skin. "Think you are so great at sucking cock. Prove it." She starts to crawl towards me, reaching for me. But I stop her, holding the knife in front of her face. "On this. Prove your skill on this." When she doesn't immediately take it in her mouth, instead clamping shut, I smirk. "Pet, make the cunt open her mouth."
Old 10-09-2011, 04:44 PM   #625
Ingenue
Privileged Member

This is where, if I were in this for myself, I would sabotage her. I know how I'd do it. Stir up her fear of you, lead her to the not unreasonable conclusion that she's dead if she cooperates. Then entice her to attack you.

"C'mon, c-" I wince, "c-cunt. Open your mouth for pet's master. Pet promises you won't like the alternative." She simply does not want to play. I leap up on the bed, sit astride her like I'm riding a mule and take hold of her hair. Relatively gently, but she isn't in the mood to make such distinctions, or perhaps the whip-cuts are bothering her. She clamps her mouth shut further. Is that a panic response or defiance? Doesn't matter. Swiftly, I pull upwards until her ear is next to my mouth.

"You were wrong earlier. The pet was not holding a weapon. Pet is a weapon. And there's only one person who can wield it. Last chance." She doesn't open up in time. So what I do next to the open cuts on her back makes her scream.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #626
the savage
Privileged Member

I wait, her mouth will open eventually. Whatever methods it takes I know my pet won't fail me. Either fear or devotion, whichever hold on it is stronger, it will get that mouth open. And their is the shriek, I didn't see exactly what was done, but I put the knife in her mouth before it fully closes. And seeing that she has already lost, she starts to suck. After all, not doing it would only cause me to stick it in further, probably until it came out the back of her neck. Then she was dead.

But no matter how careful she is, the sharp steel nicks her lips, her tongue, and probably the inside of her cheek as she gives it a simulated blowjob. I straddle her, right behind my pet. My hands goes to your shoulders, pushing you forward, right into the new sluts face. "Kiss her, taste her blood."

Without any warning, while my pet is doing that, my cock enters its ass.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #627
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You seem to ignore my snuggling back against you as soon as you get behind me. Even my head leaning back against your shoulder to nibble your neck. I don't know what's so difficult to understand about a kidnap and multiple rape victim seducing her owner, but you seem to have real trouble with the idea.

And speaking of difficulties, our toy is noticeably unhappy about her current predicament. (Fellating knives? I thought it was pronounced filleting. But what do I know.) Trickles of blood are staining the hilt. It must be cutting her up inside pretty bad. Won't do any harm to my standing if she's too injured to suck you.

At your command I lean forward and lap at the blood on her lips. As I support myself with one hand, my other strokes her bangs gently aside and I kiss her forehead again. Then you're grasping my hips and I have no warning before you force your erection into my ass.

It's unlubed and although you're being careful, preserving this tight ride for your future enjoyment, that is not to say you're gentle. The pressure and discomfort make me pant, clenching my teeth. But I'm determined to show the new slut how the master's favorite should behave. Bracing my legs to welcome your violation, I gasp out "Oh yes, master, please use your pet's ass - it - it loves the f-feeling of you conquering it there -" Pained words, gritted teeth, but I've shown my superiority over the poor slut.

I wonder if I should point out to you that she stopped sucking the knife as soon as she thought you were too otherwise occupied to notice.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #628
the savage
Privileged Member

Even as I rape my pet's ass, my eyes don't leave the new slaves face. Looking away, just watching out of the corners of my eyes. Let it get a false sense of security, see how it reacts when left alone. I know the pet will do whatever I ask, even when left to it's on devices. This new one is a mystery. ANd sure enough it stops as soon as I start fucking my pets ass. Powerful, steady strokes. Can't be too brutal, want it tight, either for further use or as a selling point. Slowly, I push the knife up against her cheek. A few seconds more and the razor sharp blade would be through it's cheek. Funny how quickly she goes back to sucking it. Of course her mouth is going to be a painful mass for weeks after this. Have to fuck her face constantly.

Even as I think this, I keep pounding into my pets ass. Pulling the knife out of her mouth and whispering into pets ear. "MAkeit moan. Pleasure or pain makes no difference to master. That's a good pet."
Old 10-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #629
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I almost cum on the spot when you tell me how good I am. Even as I give a moan of my own, my hand shoots over to squeeze her neck, along the bruised, torn mess of skin that encircles it. Must be agony for her. But no; I pause. Pain alone is boring. Mixing it up might be more effective in breaking the creature down. So instead, while my other hand keeps me upright against your hard, leisurely fucking, my other hand moves down to her pussy.

I stroke her labia gently; she produces sounds of complaint at this but isn't stupid enough to grab at my hand. I tease her gradually, find her clit as it begins to emerge and start squeezing oh-so-gently. At the same time I take one of her nipples in my mouth and roll it between my lips, sucking gently, switching breasts occasionally. The whole process is faintly mechanical. I don't care if the toy enjoys herself or not. Only the results matter, though it will be interesting to see if I can get her aroused. She's whimpering; well, whatever.

I try stimulating her more roughly. Hmm, she responds: seems to like a firm hand on her pussy. Without warning I stop caressing her and give her pussy a smack at the same time as biting her nipple, stretching and worrying it in my teeth, for an instant, making her grunt, then I return to the teasing strokes. When I test her with a finger she is definitely slick. Maybe that's just from the load of cum you graced her with. Maybe.

All the while the feeling of you taking my ass is good, though almost too intense. Balls swinging against my slit with every stroke. The feeling of your hands holding my hips steady or reaching forward to cup my breasts. The sounds of your pleasure in my ear. Just loving being dominated by you for no other reason than that you want me. "Yeeesss master, please rape your pet's tight little asshole just like that. Show that stupid slut-"

I pause. She definitely, unmistakably bucked against my hand just then. "Show our stupid, worthless cock whore," I say. Oh yes, look who likes dirty talk. So much for all those I'm-not-a-whore denials. With a deep moan of humiliation she begins grinding her pussy back against my hand. She quickly turns frustrated, trying to hump back against me, because I've frozen motionless having produced the required moan from her.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-14-2011, 07:37 PM   #630
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm not really paying attention to what my pet is doing, since I am focused entirely on the new slaves face and the noises she is making. Her face is changing between pleasure and pain for a few moments. Even as I take my pets ass, I can feel her grinding against my pet. Trying to do something, get some pleasure out of it. I think, after all, if your life is just endless rape, might as well try to get some enjoyment out of it. "That's a good pet, you made her moan. Now make her cum." I start to take you a little harder, establishing dominance in this bed. ENjoying every single second of it. The smell of your hair, the way her face twists with whatever it my pet is doing.

My tongue runs over the shoulder of my pet, slowly pulling its hair away from its shoulder. Then pressing my lips right there. Not biting, just an actual gentle movement. Let her make of it whatever it wants. Probably only the dependance on me stronger.

"Make her realize that she is a whore. A cock hole and nothing else."
Old 10-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #631
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Words of praise and a kiss. I must be really pleasing you. I moan and shudder against you, breath coming fast and heavy. "God, yes, master, your pet needs you so much!" And you're taking my ass with more force. It's almost more than I can take but it feels so good. You're permitting your property to serve your lusts and I'm pathetically grateful for it.

You tell me, loud enough for the slut to hear, that I'm to make her realize what she is. She whines in protest. I begin slowly teasing with my fingers again and lean down, kissing her on the lips. I don't force her mouth open; it's no doubt a painful mess of little cuts in there. Instead I lightly kiss the top parts of her neck. Wherever it isn't cut up from the deserved choking you gave her.

"She already knows, master," I croon, and my fingers are merciless, circling her clit, pumping inside her, withdrawing again. "Look how much she loves it when pet calls her a filthy-" She whines desperately at my rubbing on her clit. "-cock craving-" Her skin is flushed and she's just trying not to make any sound. I pull at her nipple with my teeth as I rub her. "-pain loving-" She moans aloud as my thumb presses down on her clit and three fingers stab into her soaking pussy. "-insignificant-"

Finally she can't stop herself, bucking against my hand, little sounds of desperation coming from her. This time I let her and keep finger-fucking her until she seems about to cum any second. She moans in near agony when I withdraw them. But it's only for a moment this time. "-rape whore!" I growl, crushing her clit between my fingers and feeling her explode beneath us.

Her thrusts are frenzied and she is not quiet in her ecstasy. Where I would usually whimper, gasp and cling to you as if my life depended on it, she screams several variants of "Fuck, YES!" and clutches at the sheets.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #632
the savage
Privileged Member

I am taking my pets ass, hard and fast, still hearing your gasping breaths. Apparently you like this more than my cock in your pussy, since you haven't acted like this yet. So I smile and thrust just a little faster. Watching my pet's shoulders rock with each thrust. And the cock whore underneath us, her writhing is making it a little hard to keep my balance. My fingers run over my pet's ear, and I lean in to whisper. Biting a little bit on it first. "I don't like it's voice. Make it stop."

Before you can figure out how to do that, I have pressed your face against hers. A stifling kiss between the two of you. Thrusting hard and fast into my pet's ass, wanting to finish.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #633
Ingenue
Privileged Member

It hasn't occurred to me to hide how much your approval means to me. How much it turns me on. Damn, I really am pathetic. I wouldn't try to hide it because, after all, you know everything. I'm even nearing orgasm again while you fuck my ass.

But first, how to shut up the new slut. I guess I'll put a hand over her mouth. But you preempt me and shove my head downwards. Baring my teeth a little, I kiss her violently and to my surprise she responds. Even though I can taste blood. Either being allowed to cum (undeservedly in my opinion, but you're the boss) has made her crazy, or she really is a slut. I grunt softly as you speed up your thrusts.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #634
the savage
Privileged Member

I manage to hold my orgasm, until I feel my pet cum first. Holding in because I believe that allowing it to cum will forever cement whatever strange dependence it has on me. SO I wait until I hear the almost scream, the little arch, the hands clenching the sheets. And smirk, releasing jets as soon as I do. As I stand, there is a knock on the door, that would be room service bringing me more champagne and food. Smacking pet on the ass, "Go answer the door. Exactly as you are." The help at this place is used to my... tastes, so they won't help, but let however it is get an eyeful of my work. The new slut starts screaming, "Help, I''m being held here against my will, they're raping me." Over and over again, but nothing ever comes of it.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:19 PM   #635
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I gasp in confusion and joy, pressing myself against you as hard as I can, whole body shaking as you make me climax. You must have intended that. You must really care for me. And as long as I can convince myself of that, I'm yours completely. I feel you release your cum deep in my ass and it feels so natural to be used by you. Yes, every instinct tells me this is my place, with you. Any that disagree, I just ignore. I roll off the slut with some relief. I'm getting sick of her antics.

A knock on the door almost makes me panic, except my master doesn't look concerned. An almost playful swat to my butt, and you tell me to go open the door. Irritatingly, she starts up hollering some nonsense as I do.

The bellhop standing there just stares open-mouthed at me. Almost completely naked, except that I'm never naked with the mark of your ownership buckled lovingly around my neck. No real injuries visible either. Blushing, still, to be seen like this by someone other than my rightful owner. I smile guardedly and jerk my head back to indicate the screaming blonde. "Don't mind her. She's new," I tell him, figuring that hearing someone talking as if everything is normal will snap him out of it. "Bring that inside and leave it."

When he sees the state of the new cunt he almost drops the tray of food. She is an interesting spectacle: welts around her neck, wrists and ankles where they were tied, yet more bruises forming all over her battered, violated body, and whip cuts all over her back; sobs, screams and curses at him for not helping her. I whisper in his ear, "Annoy my master and you could wind up like that or worse". Shaking visibly, he folds out a table for the tray, sets up the champagne and leaves, with his eyes the size of billiard balls, probably wondering how in the world he can get your job.

I return to your side immediately and sit next to you on the bed. What do we have here? Hmm, little salmon puff pastries, caviar probably made from a hundred different endangered species, fresh strawberries and truffles.. quite the change from my former experience of room service, which was more like a wilted club sandwich delivered grudgingly an hour after being ordered. I cuddle close to you and, picking up something delicious-looking, hold it up to your lips.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #636
the savage
Privileged Member

I never understand why people are always so surprised to see women in their proper place. Underneath me, beaten and getting raped. Of course he doesn't say anything, anything can be bought, even someone's conscious. Not really caring what my pet does, it thinks that pressing against me and feeding me somehow will generate some sort of affection. I really don't care.

"This thing doesn't understand it's place in the world. I am going to have to teach it." Looking over, head pointing towards closet. "Bring me something from over there. I think I am going to have to slice its tongue in half."
Old 10-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #637
Ingenue
Privileged Member

You don't seem interested in being hand fed by naked, subservient women. This worries me. You work so hard on all your important rapist business, you need your strength. I come to immediate attention, though, when you order me off to find a suitable implement. So does our victim, who wastes no time pleading "No, please! I'll be quiet if that's what you want!" and shuts up to prove it, cringing away across the bed.

I had wondered how you knew there would be a whip in this closet to begin with, and the answer's simple: someone has provided a small leather trunk filled with what amounts to a traveling rape kit. What well-trained hotel employees.

"There's never a meat cleaver to hand when you need one, master," I call out while I'm finding a suitable blade, hoping this will make the slut freak out and amuse you. I hear nothing further from her, though, and when I reemerge I see why. She seems to have gotten hold of the knife you forced her to suck before and is waving it, wild-eyed.

"Keep away from me, you psycho! And you, bitch, not one move or - I'll cut off your beloved masters's ugly little fuckstick! And make you watch him bleed to death!" I freeze, horrified.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-23-2011, 11:39 AM   #638
the savage
Privileged Member

Well, I guess the new slave has decided her fate, not wanting a lifetime of rapes, she has just shortened her lifespan to a matter of moments. I move for the knife, using training from a lifetime ago in the secret police. I hear bones cracking as I take the blade away. Without any hesitation I slam it into her stomach, avoiding any major arteries, but a fatal blow none the less. Just an agonizing one, instead of quick. Dropping the knife to the ground, "Never show a blade if you don't know what to do with it."

Pushing her onto her back, listening to the whimpers as I open her legs, getting in one last fuck before she dies. "Pet, come over here and feed me while I fuck her. Send her out of this world doing her purpose. Serving my pleasure."
Old 10-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #639
Ingenue
Privileged Member

The sight of the knife going in, the little sound it made, her gasp as the breath was knocked out, the snap of bones in her arm - those are going to stay with me forever. I drop the knife I was holding like it's poison. Stagger over to you. Barely seeing anything but a gray fog, not even realizing I'm crying. I fumble with one of the dishes and almost spill it, eventually collapsing on my knees beside you.

My hands feel alien, unresponsive, when I pick something up. The sweet tidbit wavers somewhere close to your face, but I can't really see.

Tiny, miserable words. "Master, d-does she have to die? Isn't that giving her what she wants?" I'm trying to block out every sound she's making. It hurts too much.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 10-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #640
the savage
Privileged Member

My head snaps over at the pet, is it really questioning me. Especially so soon after I demonstrated how I respond to things like that. My eyes narrow into killing slits. "Everything dies. HOw long does pet really think it would have survived with me being as rough with it as I was." Glancing down at her eyes, trying desperately to speak but the pain is too much, eyes filled with water. And it makes me thrust harder into her pussy, trying to get off before it dies.

"It will die, it will suffer. THink of it as a lesson pet. Of what happens when I get mad." Eyes glancing at the food, which is still suspiciously on the plate, not being shoveled into my mouth. "And nothing makes me angrier than being ignored."