Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #321
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Now clean your ass juice of my partners cock with the slutty little tounge of yours and I want to see yourself rubbing your pussy like your enjoying it" he says "And stay on your feet so I can continue spanking that little ass of yours" He gives you a couple whacks with his hand.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #322
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I bend over, licking the partner's cock clean, and rubbing my pussy
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #323
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Fuck that right you little whore, suck that cock" he goes in the utiltiy closet and removes a broken broom handle and starts pushing it against your ass hole. "Keep this in your ass and his dick in your mouth you little bitch I'll be right back" he proceeds to push the handle in your ass and grabs one of your hands "hold it"
Old 03-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #324
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I do as I'm told, holding the broom handle in place, while licking and sucking the partners cock slowly, teasing him
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 03-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #325
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Well he's pissed at you, he's been trying to find this guy you all keep talking to, we know he's the ring leader and he was hoping to rape a confession out of you, but you seem to enjoy it too much. Is that it, do you really like being treated like this?"
Old 03-30-2012, 12:13 AM   #326
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I'm his little cumslut" I respond "I follow orders. And it feels good. That's a bonus. Even if i didn't like this, I wouldn't have any information to give you. I don't even know his real name."
Old 03-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #327
Larzaius
Privileged Member

As you respond the partner hears everything "Alright if that's how you feel get on his cock facing away from us, he pulls out of your mouth and lies on the floor, you turn to see a black man is with him in a janitor suit and an 8 inch erection, "Tommy here is going right up your ass"
Old 03-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #328
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"OK." I smile, climbing on the partners cock, facing away from them. I wink at Tommy, gesturing for him to come join us
Old 03-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #329
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Tommy excepts your gracious invitation putting his cock in your soap lubricated ass at the same time the partner thrusts upwards, you feel both your holes filled up as your gang bang fantasy is finally filled. "Is that what you want you dirty little cumslut?" You hear the first guard rage on.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #330
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I moan, though not fully satisfied. There's still one man in the room not being pleasure. I gesture for you to come over so I can suck on you while they fuck me
Old 03-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #331
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Forget you little slut, you want this, tell me who this guy is" he waves his cock in front of your face.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:42 AM   #332
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I only know him as master. He never told me his real name." I reply, opening my mouth for his cock
Old 03-30-2012, 12:50 AM   #333
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He just stands there stroking it in front of you as the two others pound into you, "What he just met you one day and you said Hi can I be your slut?" as he asks you notice him stroking his cock a little bit faster, Tommy also starts ramming you faster as the partner keeps a steady tempo. 'You can't tell me anything,"
Old 03-31-2012, 12:04 AM   #334
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I don't really remember how we met, or what happened." I say, moaning as Tommy pumps into me faster "I can't tell you anything" I open my mouth wide again
Old 03-31-2012, 01:27 AM   #335
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The guard seems to lose control "Alright you stupid little slut you want this fine," he grabs that back of your head and rams his cock in your mouth, Tommy keeps pumping your ass harder and harder while the partner bounces you on his cock. You find yourself being fucked air tight and you can feel each one of them starting to get bigger in you. "Do you want our cum in you or on you slut?"
Old 04-01-2012, 12:52 AM   #336
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"In me please" I respond, my voice muffled around his cock.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #337
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The guard laughs at you and pulls out, "Well fuck you, guys remember what we talked about if she was unco-operative, they all laugh and pull out. "Get on your knees you little slut and open your mouth"
Old 04-01-2012, 01:14 AM   #338
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I do as I'm told, kneeling in front of you, and opening my mouth wide
Old 04-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #339
Larzaius
Privileged Member

They all get around you and start stroking their cocks covering your body face and tounge with their cum. The guard grabs your phone, "You want this back slut, clean off the cum you let hit the floor, do it and then you can have back your stuff"
Old 04-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #340
mchawtie
Privileged Member

Smiling faintly, I bend back over, licking the cum off the floor,