Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #2781
big3213

big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)big3213 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mmmm... more classics! You are are the bomb, Sani!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:44 PM   #2782
she likes it!

she likes it! has initial reputation
Default A little worried

You have done soo much for the success of this board I will never question anything you decide, but as someone who has only been a member for a few months I am worried about the post amount. I try to only write posts when I have something to say, but give out rep to those who deserve it often. Where would i fall in this new scheme. I'd post vids but have yet to find anything I have that isn't up here already. Either way thanks for all you do!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #2783
Spearhead

Spearhead Level 4 (400+)Spearhead Level 4 (400+)Spearhead Level 4 (400+)Spearhead Level 4 (400+)Spearhead Level 4 (400+)

thanks for the new vids, don't let some leechers get you down, it's not worth it

You know we all appreciate what you do i hope, even if not everyone replies
Old 06-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #2784
baboum
Privileged Member

baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baboum has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah the abductor , what a great movie , whit the lovely Cheri Caffaro

I have a movie whit Cheri , the tittle is "Ginger" , i upload it later if you want.

http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviere.../G/ginger.html

Oh , and thank's for all good work you make here Sani
Old 06-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #2785
Spokkkk

Spokkkk has initial reputation

hey sanitarium, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for uploading all these videos. sorry ive only lurked thus far. I only found this site a few weeks ago and wasn't sure if i wanted to register only to leave after only a few post but this thread is reason enough to stick around.

thanks again!!!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:08 PM   #2786
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Naut View Post
Just wanna to say: Thank you for all your hard work!

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by retek78 View Post
Thanks for the videos Sani, and thanks for the options.

I'm rather interest those videos too, so i'm going to get the Sanitarium video licence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbell12 View Post
thanks for the updates!
Quote:
Originally Posted by watsonsoma View Post
Thanks again Sani. I haven't seen The Abductors in years, and I'd NEVER seen The All-American Girl. Great work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by big3213 View Post
Mmmm... more classics! You are are the bomb, Sani!
Quote:
Originally Posted by she likes it! View Post
You have done soo much for the success of this board I will never question anything you decide, but as someone who has only been a member for a few months I am worried about the post amount. I try to only write posts when I have something to say, but give out rep to those who deserve it often. Where would i fall in this new scheme. I'd post vids but have yet to find anything I have that isn't up here already. Either way thanks for all you do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead View Post
thanks for the new vids, don't let some leechers get you down, it's not worth it

You know we all appreciate what you do i hope, even if not everyone replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboum View Post
Ah the abductor , what a great movie , whit the lovely Cheri Caffaro

I have a movie whit Cheri , the tittle is "Ginger" , i upload it later if you want.

http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviere.../G/ginger.html

Oh , and thank's for all good work you make here Sani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokkkk View Post
hey sanitarium, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for uploading all these videos. sorry ive only lurked thus far. I only found this site a few weeks ago and wasn't sure if i wanted to register only to leave after only a few post but this thread is reason enough to stick around.

thanks again!!!!
Thanks for the replies guys.
And I'm happy to see new "faces" replying to the threads.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:19 PM   #2788
Dirty dog

Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)

Wow Sani it's diffucult to follow 10-20 pages in 3 or 5 days. How could you do that?I couldn't catch your speed even I just download the movies

Thanks and keep up to this fantastic work as always

We love you
Old 06-24-2008, 08:29 PM   #2789
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty dog View Post
Wow Sani it's diffucult to follow 10-20 pages in 3 or 5 days. How could you do that?I couldn't catch your speed even I just download the movies

Thanks and keep up to this fantastic work as always

We love you
You're welcome Dirty dog!
Thanks for replying!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:55 PM   #2791
mystictimel0rd

mystictimel0rd has initial reputation

Thank you Sani. I too have the problem of finding something that has not been posted already. Probably because this is the only RB I've found and without a doubt the best around thanks to people like you. Your message did prompt me to register though so I could thank you properly for all the work you put into this thread... and for all the posters that make this board what it is.. the best on the net!
Thank you

Mystic
Old 06-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #2792
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Default bf_mov27

bf_mov27

http://rapidshare.com/files/123194245/bf_mov27.rar

Pass : Sanitarium
Old 06-24-2008, 11:22 PM   #2793
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

New member here, Thanks for all the hard work Sani!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:54 AM   #2794
Bobington

Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bobington has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey Sani,

Sorry the leechers have been getting you down. If it helps, know that I first registered and posted on this board because of the freely available contributions from you and other uploaders. It's not just about the movies themselves, but the atmosphere of free sharing. I avoided boards like Viscious that require you to be one of the 'in' crowd to see the content, because that's not the sort of community I'd like to be part of.

I think Richard Feynman said it best when he said that he saw no point in belonging to an organization that spends most of its time deciding who to let in. I'm sure your thread wouldn't get that way, but it might seem like one from the outside, or from people who have difficulty getting rep. At least this way, you know that every member who joins because of your posting is genuinely appreciative, and wants to be part of the board.

As you can guess, I'm glad you didn't go through with the change. It sounds like a cool bit of software though.

In any case, thanks for your hard work and contributions to this forum!
Old 06-25-2008, 03:26 AM   #2795
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Sani. I just started to love your idea, cause I've never seen so many and even interesting replies in a movie thread like here now But I understand why you are returning to the old style of posting and that is probably better. You did a great job to stress the leechers a little and this part of thread will be in my memory for long Cause it is great fun.

But your idea with bonuses is maybe the best way. I'd like to see some other staf too (like comix) which are banned here and I don't want to register elsewhere. Maybe you can time to time make a little promo with normal post Like ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Sanitariums Life Warranty RB Poster Certificate by posting on RB and download for free tousands of movies.
This cute attorney. What happend she ended like this?

50 posts / 40 reps and you may know!

Thank you, I'll PM you soon to get registered

And to all the leachers/time to time posters/regular posters:
Nice to hear of you. Every comment is greatly appreciated. It is fun to have something to read during downloads
Old 06-25-2008, 03:56 AM   #2796
Dirty dog

Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Well Sani. I just started to love your idea, cause I've never seen so many and even interesting replies in a movie thread like here now But I understand why you are returning to the old style of posting and that is probably better. You did a great job to stress the leechers a little and this part of thread will be in my memory for long Cause it is great fun.

But your idea with bonuses is maybe the best way. I'd like to see some other staf too (like comix) which are banned here and I don't want to register elsewhere. Maybe you can time to time make a little promo with normal post Like ...

Get Sanitariums Life Warranty RB Poster Certificate by posting on RB and download for free tousands of movies.
This cute attorney. What happend she ended like this?

50 posts / 40 reps and you may know!

Thank you, I'll PM you soon to get registered

And to all the leachers/time to time posters/regular posters:
Nice to hear of you. Every comment is greatly appreciated. It is fun to have something to read during downloads
Hey I'm one of those "time to time posters" I guess, Don't like talking and little time I have anyway these are not excuse really
About leecher thing going on(reading now) I'm thinking that Sani is right and I respect his desicion but I don't think it will work anyway as I said I don't like talking much(especially in a movie thread)
Btw if you want comics thread I will gladly pm some forum links about heroines,rapes and fansadox(if it si allowed to share on Pm)probaply you knew these links but it's worth the shot
Old 06-25-2008, 04:01 AM   #2797
gzilla77

gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gzilla77 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default neat idea

First of all, I'm glad my first post to you was before you started this new idea of yours cause now it doesn't look like I posted to just gain entry
But I do think it's a neat idea, especially if you are going to use it for stuff that can't be posted by regular means such as ZFX vids and comics.
I will do my best to change my ways and become less of a lurker here. Maybe you will change all of us lurkers here and make us more responsible posters?
Thanks again for all your hard work!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:21 AM   #2798
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystictimel0rd View Post
Thank you Sani. I too have the problem of finding something that has not been posted already. Probably because this is the only RB I've found and without a doubt the best around thanks to people like you. Your message did prompt me to register though so I could thank you properly for all the work you put into this thread... and for all the posters that make this board what it is.. the best on the net!
Thank you

Mystic
And thank you for leaving me a reply mystictimel0rd!
See, it was nothing too hard, wasn't it?

Old 06-25-2008, 04:23 AM   #2799
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by backup_1234 View Post
Thanks for the posts Sani
You're very welcome backup_1234!
I also thank you for the movies you're sharing in your great thread!

Old 06-25-2008, 04:24 AM   #2800
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroastro View Post
You did a lot for this board. If you are upset about leechers, the whole board will be upset about them. We all enjoy your sharing and i am sure that you served as model to other succesfull uploaders or least for wanna-be-uploaders. But when you speak of restrictions, we all shiver coz we will miss your uploads very much.

Also 50 post and 40 rep? You may be the joker himself to get so much rep!
Well, everything seems to be back to normal for now
We'll see what the future brings

Thanks for replying zoroastro!

Closed Thread