Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2008, 05:47 AM   #1
Yozzer

Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guess what, I'm a racist. So are you. I don't care who you are or what your ethnic, social, religous or cultural background. I try not to be but I'm just an evolved, social ape with an inbred fear of apes from other groups.

For your information you're also age-ist, size-ist, haircolour-ist, height-ist, voice-ist, accent-ist, attractiveness-ist, handshakefirmness-ist and a million other distinguishing features we notice in people-ist. We are genetically programmed to be scared of others and to judge by what we notice about them how scared we should be. We will NEVER train ourselves out of this. All we can do is be aware of it and try to prevent our predjudices from negatively impacting other people.

If I am aware that I don't trust people with a particular accent I can, and do, check myself when dealing with them to make sure I'm not letting this influence me. The reverse is also true. Research shows the English trust the Scottish accent more than any other, so a large number of English TV ads use Scottish accented voice overs and some call centre staff in India are taught to speak with a Scottish accent.

I've started to ramble so I'll finish up now, Follow my simple rule and you won't go far wrong:
"All people are scum, don't trust any off them, this applies to yourself also"
Yozzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:34 AM   #2
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozzer View Post
For your information you're also age-ist, size-ist, haircolour-ist, height-ist, voice-ist, accent-ist, attractiveness-ist, handshakefirmness-ist and a million other distinguishing features we notice in people-ist. We are genetically programmed to be scared of others and to judge by what we notice about them how scared we should be. We will NEVER train ourselves out of this. All we can do is be aware of it and try to prevent our predjudices from negatively impacting other people.
Mate, there is a difference between "prejudice" and "systematic act". If you think a bit longer before giving your car's key to an asian guy for some reason, that's ok for me. But if you're acting against all asians in your neighborhood and encourage others to do so, this is a problem. All humans have a bit prejudice inside, but if you are able to act against that prejudice using logic, then you're definitely not a Racist.

Last edited by redbaron; 08-20-2008 at 03:05 PM.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote