Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Molested In The Subway

I’ve always hated men who touch women in the subway. For me it’s really disgusting. I have suffered these men since I was a teenager.
But today I’ve had a horny experience that later I was ashamed of, but it also excites me. Let me tell it to you.
I was in a crowded subway wagon in the afternoon after work. It was hardly running because something was wrong, so we stopped for a long time in every station and everybody was getting fed up about it.
Suddenly, I felt a hand in my bottom. I didn’t pay attention, because the wagon was really crowded and I thought it was unintentional. But the hand kept on it and I felt how it was caressing softly my butts. It had been years since I had been molested the last time, so I didn’t react quickly. I didn’t even look at my molester.
Then, a thought came to my mind as a flash: “A man is touching me, he is abusing me without my consent. But I like it. I’m getting excited”
I was getting excited by the situation! I stood still, so the man could touch me.
In the next station a lot of people went in and out, so the man stopped touching me. But after a few seconds I felt it again. This time the hand was caressing my bottom not so softly. I became more excited, thinking that I was being violated.
This touching lasted until I went down on my station.
When I left the subway I felt ashamed of getting excited by that situation. I know many women, including me, have been molested in the subway and it’s wrong not having accused that man of being a perverted. But I couldn’t help getting excited. So I think about it I feel a mix of shame and excitement.
I would like to know what you think about it. Please feel free to answer anything you like. I will appreciate every feedback.