Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #21
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

It's cooler inside but i feel just as uncomfortable as i come to a stop in front of the reception desk and allow the Detective to explain who i am and why i'm there. At the request for my handbag, i slip the strap from my should and pass it across the desk, watching as it is locked away before the Officer steps around the desk to frisk me. I allow my legs to be nudged apart as is necessary, holding my arms out horizontally as your hands begin to work down each arm.

I feel his hot breath against the nape of my neck as he steps closer, arms reaching around me to allow his hands to slide up my stomach and under my breasts, seeming to take his time upon this area of my body. Cringing, i catch the gaze of the Detective and notice the grin upon his face, a shudder passing through me as i turn my head to the side and wait for the Officer to finish.

Finally he steps away from me, seeming satisfied that i'm not attempt to smuggle in anything illegal, and i turn my head in the direction of the door. Pausing for a moment, i turn and make my way into the room, hearing your footsteps behind me as you foolow and shut the door behind me. Whether you lock it or not i cannot tell for as you tell me to take i seat the only other door in the room opens and a figure steps in.

I recognise my ex-husbands figure instantly, though his time in prison has changed him some what, he still resembles the man that i had fallen in love with so long ago. A lump forms in my throat and i can feel my heart beat quicken as i reach out for the back of a chair and ease myself down into it - sure that if i do not sit i will surely fall over. I notice he is not secured at all, no hand cuffs, nothing and then the detective dismisses the guard, leaving me alone with the two men i fear most in the world.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote