Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raped by husband (victim needed)

I walk home, slightly drunk from the party. A good friend of mine from work got promoted today. I feel happy for him, but also jealous because I wanted the job too. Just one more thing that didn't go my way. Like my marriage. It's only been six months since the wedding day, but it is going downhill fast. We barely talk to each other anymore unless we are screaming about something. And forget about sex, its been 3 months since that happened. Sleeping next to my incredibly sexy bride every night and not getting any is driving me slowly mad.

I glance at my watch as I reach the front door. 3AM, damn I wince, I am definitely going to hear about this. Quietly I try to open the door and sneak inside, but no luck, she is standing in the hallway, waiting for me.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Daddyslilangel

Daddyslilangel has initial reputation

I had been sitting in the living room, my feet curled beneath me and a blanket wrapped around my slender shoulders as i flicked idly through the tv channels. My eyes occassionally glanced toward the clock, getting more and more angry, all the more anxious. Of course i don't know why i care, afterall you've paid very little attention to me since our wedding night, but perhaps that is partly my fault.

The sound of a key in the door catches my attention and i rise to my feet, shrugging off the blanket and moving to stand in the hallway, arms folded across my chest. "What time do you call this? I've been waiting for you...you could have called to let me know you were alright...." I can't help but scowl at you, clearly frustrated by your lack of consideration, shivering a little in my thin night-gown.
Daddyslilangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

SHe stands there, her posture, her look everything about her screaming anger. I wince to myself slightly, simply hoping to avoid the fight tonight. BUt there is still the part of me, long buried that simply wants to lash out, to strike and take her. To impose my will.

Instead, I try to slip past her into the house. But, in my intoxicated and tired state I misjudge the angle. My shoulder rams into my wife, rocking her aside as I walk past. "I don't want to talk about it now."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-22-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
Daddyslilangel

The contact of your shoulder makes me stumble backward, brushing up against the wall as i watch you move past me. "No...no of course you don't...you wouldn't. You so stinking drunk you probably couldn't even participate in a meaningful conversation..." I reply, turning to face your back, "Don't think you are sleeping upstairs tonight, i don't want to smell the booze on you all night!"
Old 08-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

I don't know exactly what pushed me over the edge but something did. Maybe I was sick of the arguing, maybe it was the tone, or maybe it was the fact that she hadn't given me any in months. Whatever it was I just reacted. I quickly turn around and advance on my wife. My hand flies through the air, slapping you across the face, hard. "Don't fucking talk to me like that, you bitch!"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
Daddyslilangel

My eyes widen as you approach, any confidence that i held vanishing in an instant as you are upon me and your hand strikes my cheek sharply. The blow is hard enough to jerk my face to the side, knocking me off balance and dropping to the floor. Turning my head sharply, i look up at you, cheek marked with your handprint, eyes glistening with fresh tears.

"H-how dare you..." my voice wavers as i try to collect myself, uncaring of the fact that my nightie had ridden up my legs during my fall.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

At first I am shocked by what I had done, I wasn't a violent person. I was already opening my mouth to apolgize when I glanced down. Your sexy legs were completely exposed by the ridden up nightie, and I felt myself grow hard immediately. I unbuckle my pants and push them down before lunging on you like a predator. "Shut up!" I scream in your face.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
Daddyslilangel

I release a scream of fright as you lunge at me, scrambling as i try to drag myself to my feet and away from you, but too late. Your weight presses down upon my back, forcing me to the ground upon my stomach, your body lying on top of me. Struggling, i squirm and struggle beneath you, demanding that you get off me, that you let me go this instant.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

I push your face down hard into the carpet, trying to muffle your screaming. "Shut the fuck up bitch, I have should have done this weeks ago." I say flipping your robe up over your hips and then shoving the nighte the rest of the way up to your stomach. "You made me do this." I scream starting to free my cock from my pants.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #10
Daddyslilangel

My screams muffled by the carpet, the fibers rubbing against my skin as i struggle to free your crushing grip, desperate to break free as i feel you roughly push away the fabric that conceals my pussy, hearing your cruel, unfeeling words. Hands reaching back desperately, i try to pull my nightie back down and push you away in the process, screaming for you to stop, though my words are muffled by the carpet.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:59 PM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

Your arms and hands are desperately trying to stop me. Growling in anger, I use my free hand to grab one, and yank it painful against your back. I hear the gasp of pain and I push it a little higher. Then, with no warning, and no time for you to get ready, I violently thrust my hips forward, slamming into your pussy.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #12
Daddyslilangel

A cry of pain escapes me as your fingers close around my wrist, dragging my arm painfully behind me back. Tears spring to my eyes as i begin to sob, begging for you to stop, screaming that it hurts. My pleas are cut short by your violent thrust, driving me against the carpet as you drive yourself into me. Eyes wide, mouth wide with a silent scream as i realise that my own husband is raping me.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:01 PM   #13
alg9
Privileged Member

I grunt in pleasure as I start to thrust forward. Looking down, I watch your body slide forward in time with my thrusts. Reaching down, I brush your hair out of your face, and lean down, kissing your cheek. I loosen and tighten the hold on your arm with each thrust.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-24-2008, 06:13 PM   #14
Daddyslilangel

Tears slip down my face as your thrusts force my body back and forth against the carpet, each drive of your hips drawing a whimper from me. My head bows to rest upon the floor, eyes closing as your lips touch against my cheek. "P-please...please stop..."
Old 08-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
alg9
Privileged Member

I am tired of you trying to tell me what to do. Ignoring your begging me to stop, I instead thrust harder. And my arm twisting becomes more brutal. My light kisses become small bites on your face. "You fucking take it, you bitch. You do what woman should do, take cock."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 08-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #16
Daddyslilangel

My sobs grow louder, each thrust making me whimper, tears soaking into the carpet, back arched as i try to loosen the grip upon my arm, my shoulder aching painfully. I try to turnn my face away from you, trying to escape your hot breath and cruel words. "P-please...."
Old 08-24-2008, 06:38 PM   #17
alg9
Privileged Member

You twist and squirm beneath me, and make pitiful whimpering pleas for me to stop. I don't listen, and your feeble attempts to move don't deter me. I thrust harder, placing my free hand on your shoulder, yanking you back towards me as I thrust forward. I grunt like an animal with each thrust.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her