Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #1
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation
Arrow Late Night At The Office…(Victim Needed)

I remember you from your interview a few months back, As a young single mum you were desperate for the job. The good pay and the health package were what you were after, but so far your work had surprised me, The way you get things done around the office lead me to believe that I made the right choice.

But the company had fallen on hard times and pay-offs where on the way, And as I watched you working diligently through your lunch break, I began to wonder just how desperately you need this job.

Striding up to your desk “We're a little behind on the Wiseman deal. Could you possibly work late tonight?”..
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Life has not been easy to me. I got pregnant when I was 17. The father left me before the child was born. So I had to work very hard to raise her. She is now a pretty little girl, 6 years old. I´m 24.
That job was the best one I could find. Good wage, health package and I could pay the bills and hire a babysitter for my daughter. In that job I do my best. I cannot miss it.
When my boss told me to work late I didn´t think twice. I just had to keep my job. I phoned the babysitter. She was free that night and dind´t mind to sleep at my house.
"Everything O.K. boss. I can work all night if necessary"
Old 07-10-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Cole32

"Great" i say as i check you out, Dressed in your usual black skirt and white blouse, Your long hair pulled back in a simple pony tail.

"I'll get set up in my office, Just come through when your finished". i add as i head back to my office.

Five o'clock comes and you make your way to my office as everybody else is heading for the exit.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I go to my boss office after everybody left.
"Here I am Mr. Cole"
"Sit down Andrea"
I sit in front of you. As I don´t want to show my white panties inside my black thights I cross my legs. I realise you look to my knees and I suppose my thighs can be seen too. I pull down the skirt a bit. I see you through my secretary glasses.
"Well" I say. "What do you want me do, Mr. Cole?"
Old 07-10-2007, 08:11 PM   #5
Cole32

I hand over a few files and point out the multitude of mistakes they contain. “I think this is going to take us a few hours” I say.

Your heart sinks a little as you see the work load, but with a sigh you begin,

By about quarter past six we are three quarters of the way through it when I make me excuses, “Call of nature” I say as I exit the room. Returning five minutes later.

As I enter the office I walk up behind you placing my hands on your shoulders I begin to casually give you a massage, "time for a break" i ask..
Old 07-10-2007, 08:24 PM   #6
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I feel your hands in my shoulders. They´re firm and the massage relief my back.
"MMMM. Thank you Mr. Cole"
I feel your hands going down my back. I lean down so you can massage my whole back and gat to the hips. Then you twickle me.
"Stop, please" I say as I laugh.
You stop and go in front of me. I like the way wer´re working tonight.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #7
Cole32

I crouch down in front of you my hand on your knee. “Andrea” I say as I slowly run my hand up and down your leg, “I got the list of payoffs through this morning” I say as you move your leg slightly a look of discomfort in your eyes.

“And I’m Sorry to say your name is on it” I add….
Old 07-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #8
Beardy
Dark alley walker

“What?! I can´t believe it. I´m working hard, you can´t do this to me. I´m here now, it´s so late and I don´t mind working as much as you order, but, please, don´t fire me. I´ll do whatever you ask me”
Old 07-12-2007, 01:36 PM   #9
Cole32

I Smile as you beg, "I Didn’t make up the list" i State as i sit back on the desk before you "But i could have a word with head office and have them take your name off the list" i add.

I see the look of relief wash over your face "Thank you Mr. Cole, You won't be disappointed, You know i work hard".

"But before i do you a favour" i say as my hand moves, starting to undo my belt "I think you need to do something for me"
Old 07-13-2007, 10:45 AM   #10
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I open my eyes wide as I see you unzip your trousers.

“W-what do you want me to do? I’m not that kind of girls”
You say: “You’re a good worker, but I want you to do something else. I’ll appreciate very much this…, let’s call it special service”

Your hand gets into the shorts and takes out your cock. I turn my head not to see it. “No, Mr. Cole. I don’t want to have sex with you”
Old 07-13-2007, 11:40 AM   #11
Cole32

"Who Said anything about Sex" i correct you as you turn your head away, "Now surly your jobs worth a little blowjob" i ask "Just think you do this for me, I have a word with head office for you, and you get to go home with the knowlage that your job is safe"...
Old 07-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #12
Beardy
Dark alley walker

“No, please.” -I say as I start crying- “Please”.
-“Come on, Andrea. Just a little blowjob and your job won’t blow away. Ha,ha,ha.”
I look at you with imploring eyes: “Please, think in my daughter”
-“Well, do it for your daughter. If you do this favour to me, I’ll do another favour to you: you’ll keep your job”
I nod my head crying as you come closer to me. I can see your cock a few inches in front of my head
Old 07-14-2007, 07:43 PM   #13
Cole32

Nodding, tears streaming down your face, You slowly drop to your knees.

"Thats a good girl" i say reaching out and caressing your cheek, gripping your chin i guide you forward "Thats it, Now open Up"...
Old 07-14-2007, 09:20 PM   #14
Beardy
Dark alley walker

“I-I have one thing to say. I have made just on thing of this in my life and was very disgusting to me. Please don’t come in my mouth or on my face”
-“Don’t worry now, baby” you say as you hold my head with your hands in both sides. You guide me forward. I open my mouth and you get your cock inside it. I dislike the taste. I try to lean back, but you push my head.
I think in my daughter as I’m on my knees sucking your cock. It’s the only thing that makes me act like this. I can’t be fired from this job.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:55 AM   #15
Cole32

I moan with pleasure as you take me between your lips, I feel you trying to pull back and i hold your head as i push deeper,

"Good Andrea, Keep Sucking" i say as i feel your tongue licking the underside of my shaft as you, Suck gently.

I begin pulling your head down on me, forcing you to take more of my rod into your mouth and you gag as the head pushes to the back of your throat...
Old 07-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #16
Beardy
Dark alley walker

It’s really disgusting for me to blowjob my boss. But my job is too important for me to miss it, so I have to do it. I cry for this reason.
My teeth touch your cock. I hear a squeal and you slap my face. “Pay attention in your blowjob, dear, that hurts”
I concentrate in the blowjob: the most satisfied you were the best chances I’ll have in keeping my job.
In a few minutes I realise you’re about to come, so I try to move my head back and get out of your spitting cock.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #17
Cole32

I feel you trying to pull your head back and grip your head tightly pulling you on to my hard dick as i push the head into your throat.

Groaning loudly i cum, Firing the first stream directly down your throat before pulling back a little and filling your gaging mouth with several strems of hot cum...
Old 07-17-2007, 06:40 PM   #18
Beardy
Dark alley walker

My mouth is full of cum. I try not to swallow it and spit it out. Part of the cum goes through my throat and part flows out of my lips.
You slip out your cock from my mouth. I look at you sobbing. You haven’t finished yet. A load of cum pours on my face, staining my glasses. I cry soundly now. A big drop of cum makes in my glasses me not to see well.

You say “Be quiet, my dear. You’ve done it right”.
I stop crying. Then I hear you say: “I think you’re a good worker. Let me see more skills from you”
Old 07-18-2007, 12:18 PM   #19
Cole32

I look down in amusment at the cum running down your glasses, Lifting you from your knees i guide you over to my desk.

Pushing you face down over the edge as i step behind you and slowly lift your skirt, Exposing you ass to me. Kicking your legs apart, i slip my hand between your thighs and maul your pussy through your thin panties...
Old 07-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #20
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I feel ashamed of what I’m doing. I can’t be such a whore. I turn back and face you. “That’s enough, Mr. Cole. Please, leave me alone. Let me go home. I don’t want to be your whore”
You hold my shoulders and try to kiss me. I push you away and try to go.