View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #28
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Surrender?
What is on this ugly brute's mind? Why would he want me to surrender to him. Why not just kill me ... just as he killed everyone else crossing his path?
I realise there is something deeply malicious about this man and his plans I cannot quite grasp.
When he feigns a strike at my head I easily see through it after I attempted a similar attack shortly before. Evading his strike in excactly the opposite direction as one might assume I throw him off-balance to force a lethal blow into his throat.
But his quick hit at my foot still catches me unprepared. Fortunately my mind had cleared fast enough to prevent myself from falling. I still stumble back, barely able to keep my stand.
In the brief pause I suddenly notice a disturbing calm from outside the tent. The roaring laughter has stopped.
Something is amiss here!
His soldiers!
His soldiers must have been alarmed by the sound of our fight!
They might be here in an instant!
That must be the reason he's not attacking but holding me off. I have to get out of here! As fast as possible!
I throw myself into a roll, quickly picking up my dagger. I hurl into a kneeling position only to swirl around and toss the small weapon at his face before I launch into a run out of the tent.