View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 12:10 PM   #10532
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Luna Sapphire – Eat Mommy’s Pussy HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Amateur, Virtual Sex, Cunnilingus

It’s your Mommy’s birthday, and you want to make it extra special for me, don’t you baby? Then I need you to be my good boy and lick Mommy’s pussy. I take off my panties and put my pussy in your face, telling you exactly how I want you to eat it. I instruct you to lick back and forth and suck my clit. You’re really good at eating Mommy’s pussy! I turn around and tell you to tongue-fuck me from behind with my ass in your face. Then I sit on your face and ride your tongue and you watch my tits bounce as I cum hard. You did such a good job, baby!

Luna Sapphire Eat Mommys Pussy.mp4
Lil Olivia - Paying For Your Slutty Daughter HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Part 2 to daddys little whore - you tell me to come talk to you when mom leaves... you let me know you want my "services" again but I tell you that it was a one time thing so I woudn't get in trouble & so you wouldn;t tell mom.... but then i think about it and tell you I'll do it but you have to pay up like the rest of the boys. I suck and fuck daddy in different positions until he cums... maybe next time you'll have enough cash to cum in your daughters pussy

Category: Braces, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Taboo, Virtual Sex

paying for your slutty daughter.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote