View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 05:24 AM   #6
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes I like that alot particularly being held by two of them as one starts molesting me before cutting my clothes off and then the others join in as I'm naked. Then I like the idea of being held down as they take turns to rape me in all my holes before they restrain me to rape me together.

I like the thought of being passed around too within a big group, a group of nine or ten men in a circle who shove me from one to the other to be groped before they all rape me. In a rape I want to be an object to be used and abused for their pleasure.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote