View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 10:27 AM   #9
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Listening to your words, I try to relax as you talk and tell me that today was going to be my first day of work. Biting my lip and looking beyond frightened as you tell me that basically I would be a whore for your friends I frowned and shook my head but feel unable to say anything.

As you ask me if I understand, I narrow my eyes at you. I couldn't believe it. You were asking if I understood you wanting me to rape me. But feeling the need to agree with you just so I could survive, I look away from you and say the one thing that pisses you off: "Mmhm..."

That's it. That earns me two punches to my face causing me to cry out in pain and you to tell me that you hate slow learners. It was finally all too much as I speak up and say that I understood as I hear your next question.

Oh God...my ass? NO! You couldn't..

"P...please...no...I was a virgin!" Begging you, I try to distract you from my ass but it reaches deaf ears as you continue asking if I understood once again "Y...yes....sir..."

Once again I feel you running your hands over my ass as you tell me that it will mean submission for you to rape my ass...it will prove your dominance over me. Before I could get another word out, I gasp out terrified as you grab my throat and tell me that you are not my friend, I am your bitch and I have no say in how you use your body. Just to get you to release my throat I nod then say "Y...yes...sir..."

Feeling your hands again at my ass, I whimper as you draw circles around it, causing my body to tense and I shake my head whimpering as I try to control myself. Feeling you pushing your finger into my anus, I finally sob out as the reality of the situation settles in. I am getting so many twisted emotions as you take it slow with me as you continue talking, telling me why you like a tight pussy. Hearing you tell me to relax I narrow my eyes angrily. Relax? What the fuck??? You want me...Crying out, I scream in pain as you ram two fingers into my anus.

"It hurts...please...please...."

Feeling you retracting your fingers, I listen to your words to accept everything, accept you in my ass, I shake my head as you climb up behind me and touch my anus with your dick as tears roll down my cheeks as I say "Yes...sir..." Screaming out in pain as you push into me unlubricated, raping me over and over, pushing inch by inch into me. Sobbing uncontrollably, I whimper and close my eyes as my ass tightens around you.

Slowly, I feel my ass start to relax around your cock, slowly accepting you and allowing you deeper into me as I bury my eyes into my pillow as I feel your hands running along my body.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote