Thread: The cabin
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 12:11 AM   #27
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

As Emily sobbing harder and tears rolling down her freckled face. Jack is thankful he took the time to not only cuff her hands, but also that he covered her mouth with duct tape. Jacks chest was swelling with pride knowing he popped her cherry. Emily looks down and sees more of her virgin blood dripping onto jacks cock.

Jack was enjoying the extremely tight virgin hole his dick was buried in. Wanting Emily to take more cock into her hole and actually start to ride him he said "Got myself your cherry no scene in worrying about that now, it's time for you to take this inside you and ride me". Emily just moaned a helpless moan that was muffled by the tape , but knew she didn't have any alternatives and started her decent. Every inch she sank down felt like he was driving a bar between her legs... looking past the pain and tears that rolled down her cheeks Emily finally managed to get Jacks cock fully inside her snatch. Her ass rested on his pelvis waiting for her next command.

Jack was in heaven with such a hot virgin sitting on his cock. He was ready to finish and relieve his morning wood. Jack tells Emily "Now that you took it all in ride me until I blow a load up your cherry cunt, and be quick before I take your reluctantance out on Dan".

Emily again knew she was backed into a corner and had to spare Dan from being hurt. It was not fair she had saved herself all these years for Dan and now she's being degraded and forced to ride her rapist cock. Jack could see her biting her lip through the tape and knew she was going to comply. As Emily bit her lip to suppress the pain she lifted her hips up, again seeing more virgin blood from her hymen on jacks dicks. Atleast she hoped it was act as a sort of lube to help ease her discomfort. Once the head of Jacks cock reached the tight band in her snatch she stopped pulling up, moving her hands further up Jacks chest Emily drops herself onto Jacks cock taking all of him at once she screamed into the tape "oooohhh goddd itttt huiurrrtsss..". Once fully seated she repeated the same process a few times, Emily could feel the head of Jacks dick expand on her hole. Jack still holding her hips looks her right in the face and says "Here comes the first load in your virgin cunt... Maybe we will have a girl".

Emily let's out a long helpless moan. Into her gagged mouth at jacks words and starts sobbing "nnnooonoo nooo not inside me ". As she felt him swelling up and shoot a warm blast right up inside her. Jack made a grunting noise as he reached climax.

Once he blew his load he was relived for the morning. Jack tells Emily "you did really good with that, now slide off me and lay down". Emily slides her injuryed body off jacks cock noticing the pinkish red coloring and thinking that's her blood and his semen mixing, she almost threw up in he mouth. Emily was able to contain her stomach as she laid back down on the bed.

Jack stood up grabbed her cuffed wrist and pulled them up to the rope. Once he retired them to the bed he ran his hand trough her hair and back to her mouth. Making sure the tape was still stuck tight. After he knew she was secure Jack climbs back into bed with Emily again. He lays his body up to hers rubbing his semi stiff dick against her ass and says "let's take a little breather then we can see about stuffing this cute little asshole of yours again". Not waiting to be there and knowing she's trapped all Emily can do is moan into her gag. She knows it won't be long until Jack is pounding his flesh back up her ass.
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote