Thread: The Party
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 05:35 PM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default FOR THE MEN house description

My house with the windows overlook the ocean, the rear of my property is perched on the edge of a steep ravine.. it is thick with natural tropical scrub, and at the bottom of this ravine is a creek.

my backyard has the pool right on the edge, with glass panelling, so that from the house it looks like it ends IN the ocean. I have two small huts with thatched roofing in the back, plus a sauna. There is a staircase tht leads down to the basement, in here is a keypad entry leading to the triple garage, which houses my hot pink Vett

another entry leds to my lounge, kitchen, formal, and dining- all open plan. the entry has an atrium. other rooms on this level inslude an ensuite guestroom, a media room which has several comfy movie style lounges and chaises. The study also has its own sofa bed. theres also the dining room

upstairs is master bedroom, big deck for nude sunbaking, and 3 other rooms, two are doubles, the third is a gym.

my front yard is about half an acre, with a winding driveway, and a lush tropical garden. nice big fence and kepypad entry.

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-16-2006 at 06:34 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote