Thread: The Party
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 12:33 AM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Party Begins

I've set up my pad. my place is expansive, wall to wall white, apart from the occasional hot pink accent. I have flloor to celing windows overlooking my backyard pool, the area set that up with huge cushions and sunlounges for this event. I have a bar laden with spirits of every kind and empty galsses just waiting to be filled with every conceivable cocktail.

Upstairs in my bedroom, I dress for the vening.. 30 minutes to go and Ill expect my first guestto arrive.

Before I dress I pratice my latest trick on the pole in the corner of my room. I like to get up a very light sweat.. after this I put on my clear cystal choker, a little white dress, white socks to above the knee, and my white boots with clear platform stiletto heels. At first I put my hair up, but now I wear it out, long and slick, in a braid down down my back. finaly, the long white gloves.

DONG DONG
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote