View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #39
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
If this has been discussed, I apologize but I am just wondering whether you would like your victim to be crying during the act or angry, saying things like, "No! Get off me..."

Personally I like the idea of a woman angrily fighting me at first and then while she continues to fight me throughout the entire act she begins to cry as soon as she realizes it's going to happen regardless of what she does or even says.
I like to please my partner and will agree to 'play' either the crying or fighting victim if that is what turns you on, - but, and here is the difference - while I understand that some women feel the need to fight their attacker continuously, I need MY fantasy or Roleplay to be realistic more than anything. Having played IRL I know for a fact that I don't like to be hurt and even with my 5'9 athletic body I'm no match for 99% of men if they've set their mind to overpowering me.

Having said that - if it is MY pleasure I'm after, I will try and get away from you, kick, scratch and scream as long as I see a possibility of still getting away but will turn into stone once I see the futility of the fight. I'm not going to give him the pleasure of seeing me break apart if I can help it.
As long as all you're doing is rutting away between my legs, once you've got me on my back, on my knees or belly - I can handle that.
The way to get me to fight you is to either hurt me while you're raping me (pinch my nipples, pull my hair) or tickle me (watch me go crazy, I hate being tickled)...

Overall I enjoy the blackmail scenario the most I guess - the girl knows she has to submit and does it reluctantly, resigned to her fate. Silent tears fall while she is being degraded by her boss/blackmailer.
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote