View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #20
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“It's just as I thought, Miss Frost you're not that different from Professor cumslot are you?”

“Very good Miss Frost” I start to play with your nipples getting you hot and bothered again. I fondle them slowly and pinch and pull on your nipples. Then I go down and start licking them while I start rubbing your cunt with my fingers slowly putting them inside you.

“You like this, you want more?” you moan

“I want to play a little game with you, but first you must answer some more questions do you understand” You nod.

“Good you are a little masochistic slut aren't you? Look at you letting one of your students humiliate and degrade you? Go ahead admit it”

“Yes that's what I thought,”

“You want to take me back to your place so I can fuck your pussy after you shave it don't you?

I stand up and slap your tits with my cock. “Why don't you give my cock a little tit fucking,” I slap my hard cock against your tits.

“And while your pleasing your Master I want you to think of one thing a master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do.”

“One thing you want him to do or make you do, look at me slave,” I give you a sinister grin

“ And one thing you hope he doesn't do to you or make you do.” I push your head down so you can lick the head of my cock.

“That's right keep thinking those three things,” I push your head down so while you hold your tits I'm fucking your throat.

“You want me to cum again?”

I push you away. “First I want you to write down please on the board, give it some space.”

I spank your ass with my hand.

“Then below write another please, do the same and then write another please and do the same”

The three pleases are on the board I take the pointer.

“Stretch your ass out” you comply

I swack you across the ass with the pointer.

“Now tell me how would you like me to address in private as Miss Frost?” I swack your ass again, “or as Professor cumslut,” and swack again. “Oh don't worry, you're not in any trouble I'm just spanking you because I know you like it,”

“You know what I need a nice screen saver for my computer and one for my phone and maybe one more for fun. So I want you to write next to the first please the one thing you think a Master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do and end it with Master.

“Then I want you to touch yourself while pretending that you are assigning them some very special homework. Think of all your students watching you as you Feel free to rub whatever parts turn you on.”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote