View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #19
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I greedlily suck your cock while sliding the pointer in and out of my wet hole. I'm so aroused that I probably would have cum, but the narrow pointer isn't providing much stimulation. Soon, I am rewarded with another load of your cum, filling my mouth, but this time I manage to swallow all of it.

“All right, you little cum slut since we are in school lets decide your curriculum”

I watch as you motion for me to sit down at my desk, so I sit.

“First a few easy questions. 1. Do you live close by?
"Yes, a few blocks away." Why am I telling you this?

2. Do you live alone?
"Yes." Why don't I just stop this?

3. How much privacy does your place offer, is it a house or apt, what are the neighbors like, nosy, intrusive, hot and female?

"It is a small house, with some privacy."

“Good, now listen very carefully Miss Frost, I'm going to allow you the chance to admit your guilty pleasures to both yourself and myself. You will still be under my power but you can think and answer honestly for now, do you understand but you can't move every time you think of rubbing instead you'll end up rubbing yourself.

I nod and look at you with confusion. I try to get up but find my hands going towards my pussy. I rub my pussy for a couple of minutes as you watch with a knowing smile.

“These will be simple yes or no questions, but slave don't say no to their Masters so if the answer is yes you will beg politely if it is no you will say I will do it for you Master"

“Good lets start with the fun we've already had.” (Oh god, this is so embarrassing.)

Does it turn you on to be dominated?
"Yes"

Does it turn you on when you have to beg?
"Yes"

Do you like having your breasts played with, your nipples pinched and licked?
"Yes"

Do you like masturbating when Master is watching you?
"Yes"

Do you like being called dirty names and being humiliated by me?
"Yes"

Do you like sucking my cock and swallowing my cum?
"Yes" as I blush.

Do you get wet when being punished?
"Yes" I look down at the floor.

Did you like it when I finger fucked you? Did you like having to clean my fingers
"Yes, yes."

Did it feel good to have stuff stuck in your pussy?
"Yes"

After hearing your answers I laugh,

“Alright Miss Frost I think its time to have a little fun again, so we'll let Professor cumslut out again. But don't worry I'll give you a chance to answer the harder questions that involve public humiliation and gangbangs”

I think, public humiliation, gangbangs....what is happening to me?

Hello cumslut want to have some more fun?
"Yes"
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote