View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:13 AM   #16
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I laugh and take the marker and start writing while speaking out loud I go to one by your waist “If you can read this you can rape me.” I go to the other one “What's your phone number? " you tell me and I file it away for later “Phone ***-**** and make me your fuck toy.” I work my way up I write in the hole just below your breasts “want to suck your cock." Your left exposed side boob "I want to feel your cock inside my pussy." And the top exposed breast flesh "I want you to fuck me with your big hard cocks."

“Do you like the taste of my cock?

“How about my cum?” “Stick your ass out”

I hand you the cut out pieces of your blouse, I cut your bra breaking the straps.

“Now I think you deserve a spanking, don't you”

“That's right apologize for failing me and beg for your punishment”

“And what should I spank you with my hand, this ruler or the stick? Alright lick the cum of this,” I give you a piece of your blouse

I proceed to spank you, I watch as your ass turns a nice shade of red like a juicy apple

“Alright Professor cumslut would you like a makeup assignment? Very well then refer to yourself in the third person using your new name and beg to suck it again. “You may use the terms Professor cumslut or simply the cumslut, now beg”

“Good now answer me truthfully if you pass and swallow all my cum would you rather have your pussy fucked or should I fuck you up the ass”

“I see alright, lie down on your desk tits up spread eagle” I take the stick and gently rap your legs apart. “I want you to refer to yourself in the third person until the assignment is over, do you understand?”

You reply in third person.

I gently rub the stick up and down your wet pussy lips. You quiver as I rub them faster. You start to feel the pointer penetrating your pussy as I stick it in. I turn it while its inside of you and push and roll some more.

“How does that feel Professor cumslut,” you moan your answer

“Are you ready to try your assignment again?

I push the stick a little further in and out keeping one hand on it while walking to one side of you I slide the stick in you while your body writhes with humiliation and pleasure. I grab my cock and stroke it a little. I feel the pre cum starting to dribble out and I carefully place a couple of drops on your left nipple. I walk around still pumping you and do the same to your right nipple.

“Alright, Professor cumslut I want you to clean off your nipple with your tongue only” I take my phone out of my pocket and place it within a good range, “and don't forget to smile,” I take a couple of pictures as you raise your head and pull your tits towards your tongue.

“Now ask me if you can suck my cock politely and then beg, and don't forget this is still your assignment. And if you spill any of my cum this time your punishment will be worse,” you comply.

I place one of your hands on the pointer. “Fuck yourself while you suck your Master's cock cumslut”

I moan the sight of your complete humiliation making me super hard. I start fucking your throat.

“If you spill a drop, I'm sending you home naked,” I take my cock out of your mouth as your tounge desperately reaches for it.

“I want to hear you beg me, beg me to send you home naked if you fail your Master.”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote