View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #14
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't understand why I'm just standing there, taking it as you smack my face with the pointer. As you bring the pointer in front of my eyes, I see the cum on the pointer and I eagerly suck it off.

Immediately you start to smack my breasts with the pointer. I wince in pain, but for some strange reason, I stand there and take it. Why don't I put my hands up to fend off the blows? Why don't I run away? He brings the pointer up to my face again, covered with more cum. I lick and suck it off.

"Get me a pair of scissors and a permanent marker slave."

I get them from my desk and hand them to you.

"You should be punished more for being a stupid cum slut, shouldn't you? SAY IT"

I blush again at being called cumslut. "Yes, I should be punished more."
I just stand there and watch as you take the scissors and cut out all of the wet cum stains on my blouse, leaving large holes.

"Now what should I write on this exposed skin, think of some things you've always wanted to say to your students as you thought about their cocks. Tell me and I'll write them down."

As if in a trance, I answer "I want to suck your cock." "I want to feel your cock inside my pussy." "I want you to fuck me with your big hard cocks."
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote