View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:19 AM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I get up from the desk, my huge cock hanging out of my pants. I walk to the board and look at what you have written.
“Well, Professor cumslut, the way I see it, there are two things keeping me from making you my slave.
One is forgivable the other is not.”
I walked over and put my hands over your pussy and with my left hand I pull on your pubic hair while inserting two fingers of my right hand in your pussy. I start rubbing violently in your pussy.
“All my slaves are clean shaven, if you want to be my slave you must promise you'll shave your pussy tonight, I don't fuck hairy pussies no matter how trim” You whimper out a promise as I finger fuck you. “Good,” I say pulling out my fingers and putting close to your face, “you've made a mess on your Master's fingers” getting my meaning you use your tongue to clean off the mess you made “You may think of my cock while you clean”.
I walk over to the board and pull out a pointing stick and slap it across my hand. “However, a failed assignment I can't forgive” I point the stick to the cum that is on your breasts. “I told you to swallow my cum, that means all my cum” I take the stick and roll some cum on it and then put it close to your face.
“Well what are you waiting for, clean it up” you comply
“Good as my slave you must realize this is a punishable offense, so if you still want to be my slave then beg me to punish you,”
“And how do you think I should punish you Professor cumslut?”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote