View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:03 AM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Give me details, how would you do it” You answer me.
“I'm sorry Miss Frost, but I only let my sex slaves suck my cock. Is that what you want to be my
slave? You reply
“Then beg me, tell me why you want to be my slave.” You tell me why and things you want done to you.
“Right here in the classroom, what happens if someone walks in, then what
would you do?” (You're on your own)
Good answer all right professor you can suck my cock,” I stick my cock out just as you touch it with your tongue I pull it back
'What do say once you are given something by your master?
“Do you want more?”, you reply making me even harder
“Well you need a slave name, I want you think of something that is sexual and that you would hate being called”(don't tell me),
“ So your assignment right now is to first swallow my cum, then go to the board show me and your ass and then write your new name on the board.” You start sucking my hard cock your lips feel fantastic on my cock.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote