View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I always enjoyed the idea of teaching. I wasn't interested in teaching little kids, and I definitely didn't want to teach middle school, or high school, so I stayed in college, went to grad school and started down the road to being a college professor.

When I first got out of grad school and started teaching at college, I soon realized that my male students weren't performing as well as the females. I mentioned this to a co-worker and she set me straight. She said that the boys were too busy checking me out to pay attention. Soon after that, I started to dress more modestly, skipping makeup, wearing my glasses instead of contacts, and putting my long blonde hair up in a bun. Soon, the boys were almost on par with the girls.

I've been teaching for 3 years now. I'm 28, 5'8", 140 pounds, 36C-28-36, waist length blonde hair, and blue eyes.

One day at the end of class I was grading papers when I was surprised by one of the young men from my last class spoke to me when I thought I was alone. He said that he had something to show me and pulled a necklace out of his pocket. It spun in the afternoon sunlight streaming in the room. It looks so beautiful, all the colors seeming to bounce, no shine, out of the crystal. All the pretty colors. It keeps spinning. It's fascinating. I don't want to look away. I just want to watch the crystal. To watch the pretty lights. It's so calming. I feel so calm and relaxed. I haven't felt this calm in months. I feel as if part of me is drifting away, far, far away.

Suddenly, I have the urge to open my blouse. I unbutton my blouse, exposing my lacy white bra. Then I reach down and unhook my bra in front, letting my breasts free. It is so strange, it's as if I'm floating above the room, watching this happen to someone else, as if it's not me.

Then I watch as the young man starts to fondle her breasts/my breasts. Ohhhh, that feels so good. No one has touched me like this in months. "Aaaahhhhh."

Then, the young man says, "you want me to lick them, don't you?"

The young woman nods, "yes".

"Then say please"

The young woman says "please." This is all so strange. I feel perfectly relaxed, watching this young man molest this woman, that looks exactly like me. I can almost feel his hands, lips, and tongue on my breasts as he enjoys the look alike's breasts. Oh, that feels so good.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 12-27-2011 at 11:30 AM.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote