Thread: Is it cheating?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #6
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
Ohhhh a moral question, i love these.

Your partner is not into the whole rape/bondage/fetish thing and is very vanilla in terms of your sex life.

You meet someone who wants to roleplay in real life a rape scene and asks you to participate, so you do.

Now you may only do this a few times before calling it quits or meet them every 6-12 months on the side to fill your fantasy only as they don't live near you, there will be no real relationship between you other to fill a quirk you have.

The question is...would you consider it cheating on your partner?

I think, of course it's cheating! Even if you don't have an emotional relationship. The question is why would you stay with someone who was so unsatisfying that you'd need to go to that extreme? I say "fix her" or dump her
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote