View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #27
Tessa

Tessa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Christine. View Post
I can never make a successful character on villains because I keep making them xD So I stick to World of Warcraft, I prefer the medieval setting anyhow. By the way, kudos for mentioning Joker first. He's my favorite ;] <3
I love City of Heroes/Villains, I have both! Cept I never really played Heroes much.. But I loved City of Villains, it was just much more enjoyable

There is just something great about supervillains

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak
Ragman's ideas are certainly along the same lines as mine, and excellent I might add (if not so humbly). There is all that cash flying around so in the poorer neighborhoods your prostitution ring can come into play. Ritzier neighborhoods have the wealthy aristocrat cougars, when the construction team is working on their new hotel they could end up in a scary situation etc. You have the jail, and both piles of "chance" cards (repaying a loan could be more difficult than handing over $50), the utilities (it's not like electricity and water are used in torture or anything ), 4 railway tracks to be tied to, even a fat old guy in a top hat for age play. It starts with one player in a position of power (the banker)....
Hehe great ideas! I'm sure the other players will be all up for spicing up the game a bit

I used to play games with cards. Winner takes all
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote