View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 04:46 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch our fiest gal close. She was twisting her fingers trying to untie her wrists. I guess she didn't want to be a pony for someone else. I slapped her abdomen and told her "Quit that shit. Just lay there and give the next guy a ride like you gave me. Buck nice and high since he is getting sloppy seconds."

Sam scurried to move to be next even if it meant a soggy field. He laughed as he told her "I'm going to give that pussy of your burns from my fucking. Steam will be coming from your little hole."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote